Federal Bank has released the Application form on its official website. Eligible candidates are advised to apply online between 18 Feb and 28 Feb 2017 (both days inclusive) only through the Bank’s website www.federalbank.co.in, after carefully going through the instructions. Candidates have to pay the application fee as mention below to complete the process of application form process. Get Federal Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Application Form 2017 complete information here.
Federal Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Application Form 2017
Candidates can fill their Application Form for Federal Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2017 is available online at official website of Federal Bank. Candidates are required to ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form. The direct link to fill the Application Form is available below.
Get Federal Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Application Form 2017 here – Click Here to fill the Application Form of Federal Bank PO Recruitment 2017.
- SC/ST – Rs. 350
- General/ Others – Rs. 700
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates have to apply online through the Bank’s website only. No other means / mode of application is acceptable. The application format should be filled in English only. Before registering their applications on the website, candidates should note / possess the following:
- Candidates are advised to keep the particulars of educational qualifications and other personal details ready before applying as these details are required to fill in the online application form.
- Candidates shall also keep scanned copies of their latest passport size photograph and signature ready for uploading while submitting the online application. Candidates shall comply with the specifications cited in the online application, with regard to the pixel resolution and size of the scanned images used.
- Candidate must possess a valid e-mail ID & mobile number which should be valid during currency of the recruitment process.
- To submit applications online, log on to our Bank’s website www.federalbank.co.in, follow the link „Careers‟, and click “Apply Online” under “Recruitment process for the post of Probationary Officer” provided in the ‘Careers’ page. Read the eligibility criteria and ensure the instructions carefully, and fill in the relevant details as sought in the online application form. After filling up all details required in the application and uploading photograph & signature, click “Submit” available at the bottom of the online application for proceeding to the online payment gateway. Candidates shall make the necessary payments as applicable to register their application for the post of Probationary Officer.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications under ‘Guidelines for photograph & signature scan & upload’ link provided in the Bank’s website.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘SUBMIT’ only after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled are correct in all respects.
- After filling in all relevant details, click on ‘Submit’ Tab and proceed for payment
Payment of Fees (Online Mode)
- The online application form is integrated with the payment gateway and the payment process can be completed by following the instructions.
- The payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets etc.
- After submitting the payment information in the online application form, Please wait for the intimation from the server. Do not press or refresh button in order to avoid double charges.
- On failure of payment, candidates are advised not to repeat the process of payment immediately. Instead a mail shall be sent to email@example.com and only in case of a confirmation from the Bank’s side, shall a subsequent payment be made.
- Once the whole registration process is complete, a successful registration message will be displayed along with the Roll Number. Candidate shall note down the Roll Number and quote the same in all related communications. A copy of the Online Application Form will also be sent to the e-mail ID registered with us.
- For Credit Card users: All charges are listed in Indian Rupee. If you use a nonIndian credit card, your bank will convert to your local currency based on prevailing exchange rates.
Note: To ensure the security of data, candidates are advised to close the browser window once the transaction & the whole registration process is successfully completed.