Federal Bank has been released the Probationary Officer Final Result. Candidates can also check the Federal Bank PO Result 2017 on its official website. Result of Federal Bank PO Aptitude Test 2017 has been announced on 17 Mar 2017. Now Based on the online assessments, group discussion & personal interview held at various centers during the months of March & April 2017, Final Result has been announced for the post of Probationary Officer in Scale I. Get here complete details of Federal Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Result 2017.
Latest: Federal Bank Probationary Officer Final Result 2017 has been released on 17 Apr 2017.
Important schedule of Federal Bank PO Recruitment 2017 is given below.
|Federal Bank PO – Date of Aptitude Test||11 Mar 2017|
|Federal Bank PO – Date of declaration of result||17 Mar 2017|
|Federal Bank PO – GD / PI Schedule||Mar – April 2017|
|Federal Bank PO – Final Result||17 Apr 2017|
Federal Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Result, Cut Off, Merit List 2017
The result of Federal Bank PO Recruitment 2017 has been issued online at Federal Bank website. The direct link to check the Federal Bank PO Result 2017 is also provided below.
|Federal Bank PO Result 2017||Click Here to check Aptitude test and Psychometric assessment Result 2017 – Announced on 17 Mar 2017!|
|Federal Bank PO Result 2017||Click Here to check Final Result 2017 – Announced on 17 Apr 2017!|
How to check Federal Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Result 2017 Online?
- First, Candidates need to visit the official website of the federal bank.
- Second, Navigate to the website and click on “careers” tab.
- Third, Click on link which says ” PO Recruitment Result”
- Fourth, Click on the link and save pdf in your desktop/laptop or mobile phone.
- check your name or your application id in pdf.
Federal Bank PO Final Result 2017
The final Result of Federal Bank Probationary Officer (PO) Recruitment 2017 has been released. Candidate is required to check their Result officially after GD & PI from here. Get Federal Bank PO Result 2017 complete information here.
Appointments of selected candidates will be subject to his / her being declared medically fit by the Bank Medical Officer, satisfactory report about his / her character and antecedents by the Police Authorities, satisfactory references from respectable referees, verification of caste / tribe certificate (for reserved category candidates only) and completion of all other pre-recruitment formalities to the complete satisfaction of the Bank. Further, such appointment shall also be subject to Service and Conduct Rules of the Bank.
Selection Process – Only the short-listed candidates will be called for the second phase of selection process consisting of Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI) after the declaration of Aptitude Test result. The short-listing of the candidates will be made on the basis of the candidate’s performance in the Aptitude Test. The Bank reserves the right to call only the requisite number of candidates for GD & PI, after short-listing as aforesaid.
- Decision of the Bank in all matters regarding eligibility of the candidate, the stages at which such scrutiny of eligibility is to be undertaken, the documents to be produced at the time of aptitude test, group discussion, interview, selection etc. and any other matter relating to recruitment will be final and binding on the candidates. No correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained by the Bank in this regard.
- The Bank reserves the right to raise the minimum eligibility standard, etc., in order to restrict the number of candidates to be called for written test and interview commensurate with the number of vacancies.
- Eligible candidates have to appear for the selection process/ interview at their own expense at the venue and date notified by the Bank.
- Valid proof of identity such as Aadhar Card / PAN card / Passport / Voter ID Card / Driving License / Permanent Identity card issued by the present employer or any other valid proof of identification with a photograph should be produced at the time of selection process/ interview to be conducted by the Bank.