Federal Bank will conduct Online Aptitude Test to fill the Specialist Officers (SO) post. Federal Bank Specialist Officers Admit Card 2017 will be available to download after the completion of Application process. Candidates who have filled their Application before the last date are only be eligible to download the Admit Card from here. Get Federal Bank Specialist Officers (SO) Admit Card 2017 complete information here.
Federal Bank Specialist Officers (SO) Admit Card 2017
Intimation for downloading call letters will be sent to the shortlisted candidates only through e-mail / sms at the e-mail address given by them in the online application. Interested candidates can download the Federal Bank Specialist Officers (SO) Admit Card 2017 from the direct link will be posted here as per official announcement.
- Link to download the Federal Bank SO Admit Card 2017 will be available here.
How to download the Federal Bank Specialist Officers (SO) Admit Card 2017?
- First, go to the official website of Federal Bank i.e www.federalbank.co.in.
- Click on the link available to download the Admit Card.
- Enter the required details like Registration number and Roll number.
- Click on Submit button.
- Federal Bank SO Admit Card 2017 is available to the candidates after the completion of Application process.
- Candidates can download the admit card & take print out of Federal Bank SO Admit Card.
Scale of Pay
- Scale II 31705 – 1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950
Basic Pay of selected candidates will be fixed in the appropriate stage in the selected scale as above depending on qualification, exposure and experience the candidate possess.
DA, HRA, CCA will be paid as per rules of the Bank in force from time to time depending upon the place of posting. Medical Aid, Hospitalization Scheme, Leave Fare Concession, retirement benefits and other perquisites will be admissible as per Bank’s rules.
The present annual Cost to Company (CTC) of a Scale II Officer posted in Cochin is `9.75 Lakhs (approx) and the monthly take home pay comes to around `56,000 (approx).