Federal Bank was released the Application Form on its official website i.e., www.federalbank.co.in. Interested candidates, who satisfy the eligibility criteria, are advised to apply online between 02.03.2017 and 15.03.2017 (both days inclusive) only through the Bank’s website, after carefully going through the instructions. No other means/mode of application was accepted. Get Federal Bank Specialist Officers (SO) Application Form 2017 complete information here.
|Opening date of Online application gateway||02 Mar 2017|
|Closing date of Online application gateway||15 Mar 2017|
Federal Bank Specialist Officers (SO) Application Form 2017
Application Form for Federal Bank Specialist Officers (SO) was available online as per schedule date. Candidates are required to ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the Application Form. The direct link to fill the Application Form is available below.
- Application process is over now..!!
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates have to apply online through the Bank’s website only. No other means/mode of application is acceptable. The application format should be filled in English only. Before registering their applications on the website, candidates should note/possess the following:
- To keep the particulars of educational qualifications and other personal details ready before applying as these details are required to fill in the online application form.
- To keep scanned copies of their latest passport size photograph and signature ready for uploading while submitting the online application. Candidates shall comply with the specifications cited in the online application, with regard to the pixel resolution and size of the scanned images used.
- Candidate must possess his/ her personal e-mail ID which should be valid for the entire duration of this recruitment process.
- To submit applications online, log on to our Bank’s website www.federalbank.co.in, follow the link „Careers‟, and click “Apply Now” provided under “Recruitment process for Specialist Officer (Trade Finance)” in the ‘Careers’ page. After reading the instructions carefully, fill up all the details required in the online application form and click “Submit” available at the bottom of the last page of the application platform to submit / register your online application for the process. Candidates shall take a print-out of the Online Application form and retain the same for future reference.
- Intimation for downloading call letters will be sent to the shortlisted candidates only through e-mail / sms at the e-mail address given by them in the online application.