|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Here!|
|NMIMS NPAT 2018||Apply Here!|
FMGE Dec 2017 Admit card has been issued. The FMGE admit card 2017 for December session has been issued by National Board of Education. Candidates will receive the admit card within 24 hours of scheduling. The candidate are required their credentials such as Username and Password to obtain the admit card. The candidate needs to carry the FMGE Admit Card Dec 2017 on the day of the examination. You should take a print of the admit card. Ensure that all the details printed on the admit card like name, category, PWD (PH) status, date of birth, gender etc are in correct order.
FMGE Admit Card 2017 – December Session
Issuance of admit card only confirms the candidate’s successful registration for FMGE. It does not confirm that the candidate is suitable for FMGE. All the applicants required to submit the prescribed documents to NBE on or before scheduled date via email at [email protected] The failure to do so will result in cancellation of the candidature. The Admit Card shall be treated as null & void if the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility conditions.
|Admit Card||18 Dec 2017|
|Date of Exam||21 Dec 2017|
- Download Admit Card: Click here to download the FMGE Admit Card Dec 2017.
- Demo Test: Click here to take Demo Test.
The FMGE Admit Card has been sent through email to the candidates that they have provided at the time of application form filling. The candidate is not being sent the admit card through post or any other medium keep checking the email box on regular basis. The candidates can also visit the site to check the availability of the admit cards. The candidate will need to carry their admit card with a valid photo pasted on it. The specifications for the photograph to be pasted have been mentioned below.
Specifications for Photograph to be passed on the FMGE Dec 2017 Admit Card:-
- The photograph must be of minimum 35×45 mm with at least 75% coverage of face &
head of the candidate
- You are also required to add a caption indicating your and the date on which the photograph has been taken
- Ensure that the photograph should be taken against a white background or a very light colored background
- The photograph needs to display full front view of the candidate’s face.
- You should avoid taking photograph with reflections or shadow on the face with red eyes.
- Print the photograph on a high quality paper with at least 600 dpi Resolution
- The photograph must not have kinks and scratches etc.
Documents to be carried on the day of the FMGE 2017 examination:-
The candidates will be required to carry the admit card on the day of the exam and along with that they will also carry a valid ID proof.
- Admit Card with Photo of the candidate pasted on it
- Photocopy of Permanent and Provisional SMC/MCI registration, to be retained by the test Centre
And Any one of the authorised photo IDs:-
- PAN card,
- Aadhaar Card (With photograph),
- Driving License
- Voter ID and
Objects barred in the exam hall:-
Objects like electronic gadgets- watches, mobile phones,. Food items,written or printed study material, accessories, lockets, bags or any other prohibited items are not allowed in the exam hall or in the premises. The candidates will need to go through a biometric assessment in which the fingerprints will be captured. This precaution will be taken to make sure that only genuine and bonafide candidates appear for the exam. Photograph and signature of the candidates shall also be captured on the exam day at the centre.
Official Website for FMGE Admit Card 2017 is www.natboard.edu.in
If you have any query please comment in the box below.