FMGE December Admit Card 2020 – National Board of Examination releases FMGE December admit card 2020. The FMGE 2020 admit card issued at nbe.edu.in for the screening test to be held on December 04, 2020. The registered candidates can download the FMGE admit card from this page. To download the admit card candidates have to enter the user Id and password. It is mandatory to carry the admit card in the exam hall. Get here all the information regarding the FMGE December admit card 2020 including the process to download, dates, image specification, and other details.
Latest: The exam date of FMGE December 2020 is to take place on December 04, 2020.
FMGE December Admit Card 2020
The Board send the email and SMS to all the registered candidates regarding admit card availability. Once the candidates get the intimation on their registered email id /mobile number they can download their admit card.
|FMGE December 2020||Important Date|
|Availability of FMGE December Admit Card||27 Nov 2020|
|Date of Screening test||04 Dec 2020|
Admit Card: Candidate can download FMGE December admit card 2020 as per scheduled at nbe.edu.in.
How To Download FMGE December Admit Card 2020?
The Board issues the admit card to the registered candidates of FMGE 2020. The candidates have to follow the provided steps to download the admit card.
- At first click on the above link which will redirect to the login page once the admit card will be available.
- Now the candidates have to provide the user id and password.
- On providing the credentials the admit card will open, now download and print it on an A4 sheet.
Note: You should take a print of the admit card. Ensure that all the details printed on the admit card like name, category, PWD (PH) status, date of birth, gender etc are in the correct order.
Specifications for Photograph To Be pasted on the FMGE December Admit Card 2020
Before pasting the photograph the candidate should look at the specification thoroughly.
- The photograph must be of minimum 3.5*4.5 cm with at least 75% coverage of face &
head of the candidate
- Add a caption indicating your and the date on which the photograph has been taken.
- Ensure that the photograph should be taken against a white background or a very light colored background.
- The photograph needs to display a full front view of the candidate’s face.
- You should avoid taking photographs with reflections or shadow on the face with red eyes.
- Print the photograph on a high-quality paper with at least 600 dpi Resolution
- The photograph must not have kinks and scratches etc.
Biometric Verification Entry in the FMGE 2020 Exam Hall
The Board has decided to capture the attendance of the candidates through Biometric Verification. The fingerprint of the candidates will be captured to avoid any forgery in the exam. This is to maintain the integrity of the exam and to ensure that only genuine candidates appear for the exam. Along with fingerprint, the photograph of the candidates will also be captured.
The process of Biometric Verification
In this process, the impression of the index finger (i.e. right-hand thumb), will be captured through the machine. If the finger is injured then the candidate can ask to take the impression of any other finger as well.
Precaution / Preparation for Biometric verification
The candidates should ensure that their index finger is free of any type of henna or ink or any chemical. So that there will not be any issue in taking the impression of the candidate. It fingers are wet or most or dirty then wipe them and clean them.
Documents To Be Carried Along With FMGE December Admit Card 2020
The candidates will be required to carry the admit card on the day of the exam and along with that, they will also carry a valid ID proof.
- Admit Card with Photo of the candidate pasted on it
- Face Mask, Gloves
- Personal Transparent water bottle
- Personal hand sanitizer in a transparent bottle (50ml)
- Photocopy of Permanent and Provisional SMC/MCI registration, to be retained by the test Centre
And Any one of the following ids
- PAN card
- Aadhaar Card (With photograph),
- Driving License
- Voter ID proof and
What Not To Carry In The Exam?
The Board has strictly prohibited these items inside the examination hall
- Objects like electronic gadgets- watches, mobile phones
- Any Food items
- The text is written or printed study material
- Accessories, lockets, bags
The candidates found with such articles will be punished by canceling their candidature for the exam.
Bell Time for FMGE December 2020 Examination
The Board has provided the proper bell timing for examination, the candidates appearing in the exam should strictly follow the timetable.
|Events||Part – A|
(9:00 AM-11:30 AM)
|Part – B|
(2:00 PM-04:30 PM)
|Entry in the exam premises with Biometric|
Registration starts on
|07:00 AM||12:00 PM|
|Entry closes at Examination Center||08:30 AM||01:30 PM|
|Grant access for Candidate Login||08:45 AM||01:45 PM|
|Candidates log in to read instructions||08:50 AM||01:50 PM|
|Exam commences on||09:00 AM||02:00 PM|
|Exam concludes on||11:30 AM||04:30 PM|
Exam Pattern for FMGE 2020
The candidates who are appearing in the FMGE have to attempt both parts of the examination. Part A is scheduled for the morning shift, and part B is scheduled for the evening shift.
Mode of exam: Online
Type of exam: Objective
Marking Scheme: There is no negative marking.
The language of examination: Only English
A. Pre & Para Clinical Subject : 100 marks
|S.No||Subject||Distribution of Marks|
B. Clinical SUBJECTS: 200 marks
|S.No||Subject||Distribution of Marks|
|1.||Medicine & Allied Subjects|
|(iii) Dermatology & STD||5|
|2.||General Surgery & Allied Subjects|
|(i) General Surgery||32|
|6.||OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY||30|
Examination Center of FMGE 2020
The National Board of Examination is conducting the FMGE in the following cities. But the actual exam centers will present on the FMGE December Admit Card.
If you have any query please comment in the box below.
Notice: Click here to check notice regarding FMGE admit card Dec 2019.