FMGE June Application Form 2019 – The National Board of Examination has activated the application form editing window on May 10, 2019, at nbe.edu.in. Now, after doing the login by providing login credentials such as user id and password the candidates who have entered incorrect details in the online application form will be able to edit the details which you have entered. The candidates who have submitted the FMGE June Application Form 2019 on time those will be able to make correction up to May 12, 2019. In the form, candidates will be not able to edit the Name of the candidate Mobile number, E-mail ID, Test city. The application form filling process was ended on May 06, 2019. The FMGE June 2019 Application Form released on April 15, 2019, at 07 PM. Get here all the details on FMGE June Application Form 2019.
FMGE June Application Form 2019
It is mandatory to fill the application form before the specified deadline. The candidates have to fill the application form carefully in one go as the correction in the application form is not allowed. Get here all the important dates of FMGE Application Form 2019.
|FMGE June Application Form 2019||Important Dates|
|Notification of FMGE 2019||15 Apr 2019|
|Commencement of online application form||15 Apr 2019|
|Last date to fill the online application form||06 May 2019|
|Application For Editing||10 to 12 May 2019|
Application For Editing: Click here for editing the details mentioned in the application form.
Apply Online: Click here to fill the FMGE June Application Form 2019.
FMGE June 2019 Login: Click here to do login for FMGE 2019.
Notice Regarding Application Form Editing
FMGE 2019 Application Fee
For doing the registration the candidates ahve to fill the application fee. The application fee for FMGE 2019 is Rs. 5500/-.
Mode of Payment
There is only one mode of payment for the application fee i.e. online, but the candidates can use any one of the following to make the payment.
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
Note: The application fee for FMGE 2019 is nonrefundable. But if a candidate doesn’t appear in the examination, then his/her application will be rejected.
Important Documents Required To Fill the FMGE 2019 Application Form
While filling the application form, keep the following things handy to make the application successful in one go.
- Certificate of MBBS
- MBBS pass certificate verified by Indian Embassy
- Any Government issued photo id proof as address proof such as PAN Card /Voter ID /Passport /Driving License/Aadhar Card)
- 02 Passport size photograph
- 10th Marksheet / certificate as the proof of Date of Birth
- Front and last page of passport as personal information of the candidate
- 12th marksheet and passing certificate
- Internship certificate
- Eligibility Certificate issued by the Medical Council of India MCI (If applicable)
- Copy of fail certificate /result for Ex-candidates.
- Equivalence Certificate: From Association of Indian Universities for those candidates who have done 10+2 abroad.
Specification and Instruction To Upload photograph in FMGE 2019 Application Form
The candidates have to upload the photographs in the application form. Here is the specification to upload the photograph.
Size of File: within 100 KB
Resolution: 600 DPI
Colour of Photograph: True colors
Instruction To upload the photograph
- The photograph should be the latest taken one, should not be older than 06 months.
- Expression in the photograph should be neutral.
- No red eye/reflection/shadow in the photograph.
- The photograph with the scratches and must not have kinks, stains on it.
How To Fill the FMGE June Application Form 2019?
The FMGE June Application Form contains the following steps
- Registration for obtaining the user id and password
- Filling in the application form
- Selecting examination city
- Uploading of photograph and signature
- Payment of application fee
- Taking the print out of the Filled Application Form with Transaction ID Printed on it.
1. Registration Form of FMGE 2019
At first, the candidates have to click on the above link, which redirects to the general registration form. Here the candidates have to fill the following details.
- Date of Birth
- Mobile number
- Email id
The mobile number and email id should be active, as all the communication will be done through this medium only.
Once the candidate submits the form one SMS will be sent to the mobile number, and page shows and pop up as successful registration.
2. Fill the Application Form
Now the candidate moves forward for the second step of application, where he /she have to provide all important details. The candidates have to do the login first with the communicated credentials i.e. user id and password. Further three sections are shown Personal Details, Qualification Details, Test Center Details.
A new page appears here the Candidate’s Name, Date of Birth, Gender, Nationality, Mobile number, and Email address will be frozen and auto-filled. The candidates have to fill the rest of the application form.
- Father’s name
- Mother’s name
- Are you a person with a disability – fill Yes / No
- Identification details – Aadhaar Card, Driving License, Pan Card, Passport and Voter’s ID. The candidate has to select any one of the Id and fill the respective details.
- Communication address of the candidate.
- Enter the 10th exam details (Subjects and percentages)
- Details of MBBS / Medical Qualification
- Details of internship (if applicable)
- SMC/MCI Registration Details, if any
- Additional Information
In case, the candidate is overseas
Then the following details have to be filled
- Name of the country from where the MBBS qualification taken
- State of Completion – It is others in case Country is others
- City of Completion
- Name of the university and college
- Month and Year of Passing
3. Test Center Details
The candidates have to choose the state at first, Then the cities in the states in which the examination has to be conducted will be shown. The candidate has to select the test city. Following the list of cities in which the examination will be conducted.
4. Uploading of photographs
Here, the students have to upload some documents. These include:
- A recent passport sized photograph
- A scanned signature
The specification to upload the picture has been given above.
Now the candidates have to submit the application form here by filling the captcha and agreeing to the declaration.
5. Payment of Fees
Now after submitting the form, the candidates will be redirected to the payment gateway. The candidates can make payment by using
- Net Banking
- Card Payment
6. Download the Acknowledgement of FMGE 2019 Application Form
After making the payment, the candidate has to download the acknowledgment page and print it for the future reference.
FMGE June 2019 Admit Card
The registered candidates can download the admit card of FMGE 2019, once the NBE issue the admit card for such candidates. The intimation regarding the availability of admit card is sent by the officials. The candidates can get their admit card from the website of NBE, by entering the user id and password.
After downloading the admit card the candidates have to paste a recent passport size photograph on it. On the day of the examination, the candidates have to carry, Photocopy of Permanent / Provisional SMC/MCI registration, printed copy of the admit card, and Government id proof.