|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|Bennett University MBA Admission 2018||Enquire Now!|
|MAT 2017 (December)||Get All Details Here|
FMGE Dec 2017 Application form is to be filled by the candidates by logging in to the website at nbe.prometric.in. National Board of Education has invited the eligible candidates to fill the application form till last date. The exam is scheduled to take place on 21 Dec 2017 for December session.
The candidates who wish to apply can do so within the prescribed date format. You may check the details here to know more information regarding the form filling, schedule and such important details.
FMGE Application Form 2017 – December Session
Candidates can fill their Application Form of FMGE Dec 2017 from the official website. All the candidates who have satisfy with the eligibility criteria can fill their Application Form online. The direct link to fill the Application Form will also be provided here.
|Application commence from||30 Oct 2017|
|Last date to apply||27 Nov 2017|
Apply Online: Click here to apply online for FMGE Dec 2017.
Official Website to fill FMGE 2017 Application Form is www.natboard.edu.in
- FMGE: Rs. 5500/-
The above fee is inclusive of examination fees and information bulletin. Please note that Information Bulletin will not be sold separately. Information Bulletin shall be available at website for reference.
Steps to apply for FMGE Dec 2017
Online submission of Application Form is a 6 Step process. All Six (6) Steps of Online submission of Application Form should be completed before closing date as per the information Bulletin. To avoid last day rush and disappointment, it is advisable to complete Online submission of Application Form well before closing date. Incomplete application form or with wrong or deliberately concealed information is liable to be straight away rejected without any intimation.
Before proceeding to register for Foreign Medical Graduate- Screening Test you must ensure that you have read and understood the eligibility criteria of Foreign Medical Graduate- Screening Test as your form can be rejected at any stage due to ineligibility
- Registration: Applicant should fill correct basic details like Full Name, DOB, Category, Gender, Email, Contact No., Address etc. subsequently to get Login credentials.
- After completion of the above step, Applicant will get SMS and Email intimating about Login Credentials (If SMS or Email is not received, Call Helpline immediately).
- Login with the credentials provided and change password on first time login. Password length should be between 6-10 characters. Please remember your password and do not share it with others.
- After completion of 1st step of Online submission of Application Form, My Page will be generated for each applicant bearing his/her entire information as filled by him/her. My Page will provide information regarding the steps that have to be completed.
- Qualification details: Fill correct Educational and Academic Details.
- Fee Payment: Payment of Fee can be done online through Debit card/Credit card and Net Banking.
- • After successful payment of fee, take printout of payment receipt bearing Unique Registration Number which can be used for future correspondence.
- City Choice Select Examination City from available City list carefully. City availability list shows the real time status of seats in a city. City once selected cannot be changed later.
- Upload Images: Applicant is required to upload a recently taken digital/scanned Photograph, Signature and Thumb Impression in JPG/ JPEG format. The digital size of the Photograph file must be between 50 KB-100 KB and digital size of Signature and Left Thumb Impression file must be between 10 KB-50 KB, failing which applicant will not be able to upload images and complete online submission of Application form. For details refer “Upload Image Instructions” under “General Links”.
- Print Application Form: Applicant has to take print of the Application form and check all information filled in the Application form carefully before final submission of the Application form.
- No hard copy is to be sent to NBE regarding Foreign Medical Graduate- Screening Test . Always keep Application form and payment receipt with you for future references.
- Acknowledgement email will be sent on your registered Email ID after successful submission of application form.
If you have any query please comment in the box below.