FMGE Dec 2018 Application form will be filled by the candidates by logging in to the website. Candidates can fill the application before the last date of submission of application form. The exam is scheduled to take place on 14 Dec 2018 for December session. The candidates who wish to apply can do so within the prescribed date format. A direct link to fill the application form online will be available here. You may check the details here to know more information regarding the form filling, schedule, and such important details.
FMGE Application Form 2018 – December Session
Candidates can fill their Application Form of FMGE Dec 2018 from the official website. All the candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria can fill their Application Form online. The direct link to fill the Application Form will also be provided here.
|Application commence from||To be announced!|
|Last date to apply||To be announced!|
|Examination Date||14 Dec 2018|
Apply Online: The Application form of FMGE December 2018 will be available at www.natboard.edu.in
- FMGE: Rs. 5500/ (as per June session)
The above fee is inclusive of examination fees and information bulletin. Please note that Information Bulletin will not be sold separately. Information Bulletin shall be available at the website for reference.
Steps to apply for FMGE Dec 2018
Online submission of Application Form is a 6 Step process. All Six (6) Steps of Online submission of Application Form should be completed before the closing date as per the information Bulletin. To avoid last day rush and disappointment, it is advisable to complete Online submission of Application Form well before closing date. Incomplete application form or with wrong or deliberately concealed information is liable to be straight away rejected without any intimation.
Before proceeding to register for Foreign Medical Graduate- Screening Test you must ensure that you have read and understood the eligibility criteria of Foreign Medical Graduate- Screening Test as your form can be rejected at any stage due to ineligibility
- Fill the registration form for obtaining User ID and Password.
- User ID and Password will be sent through SMS and Email ID.
- Fill the application form and Upload your photograph & signature.
- Choose your Test City.
- Submission of fees.
- Take a print out of the filled Application form with Transaction ID printed on itIf you have any query please comment in the box below.
Documents to be Submitted
The candidate has to submit to NBE the following self attested scanned documents along with the copy of acknowledgment e-mail received after successful online submission of application form:
- Copy of MBBS Pass (in English/Hindi)
- Copy of MBBS Pass certified by the Embassy /Apostiled
- Copy of Address Proof (PAN Card /Voter ID /Passport /Driving License/Aadhar Card)
- Two Photographs
- Copy of Date of Birth Proof (Certificate of Matriculation)
- Copy of Passport of the applicant (Front Page & Last Page – Personal Information)
- Copy of 10+2 passing certificate
- Copy of 10+2 mark sheet
- Copy of internship certificate (if done abroad)
- Copy of eligibility certificate issued by Medical Council of India (if applicable)
- Copy of fail certificate /result for Ex-candidates.
- Equivalence Certificate: From Association of Indian Universities (for candidates who have done 10+2 abroad)