FMGE December Exam 2018 – The National Board of Education (NBE) has released the Final FMGE December Result 2018 on January 12, 2018. The result has been declared at the official website i.e. www.nbe.edu.in. After successful conduction of the document verification, result has been declared. The candidates who have obtained minimum 50% marks those has been considered as qualified. Get here all the details of FMGE December Exam 2018.
FMGE December 2018
The examination was conducted in two shifts, in morning shift part A examination was conducted and in the second shift, part B examination was conducted. Candidates who are looking for the FMGE 2018 for December session can check all the details from this page.
|FMGE December 2018||Important Dates|
|Application started on||16 Oct 2018|
|The last date to apply||06 Nov 2018|
|Availability of admit card||06 Dec 2018|
|Date of Exam||14 Dec 2018|
|Result declaration||05 Jan 2018|
Result for FMGE December 2018
The result has been declared at the official website. FMGE Result December 2018 is in the form of pdf so the candidates will not need to enter the login details at the login page. The result is based on the performance of the candidates. Result is containing the roll number of the candidates, scores and result status.
Admit card for FMGE December 2018
The FMGE Admit Card is not sent through email or any other mode. The candidates are intimidated through email id and SMS. The candidate is not sent the admit card through post or any other medium keep checking the email box on regular basis. The candidates can also visit the site to check the availability of the admit cards. The candidate will need to carry their admit card with a valid photo pasted on it.
Eligibility Criteria of FMGE Dec 2018
From below candidates can check their Eligibility Criteria of FMGE Dec 2018. The candidates who will not fill the eligibility criteria those will be not considered for the further recruitment process.
- The applicant who is applying for the exam must be an Indian Citizen or a Citizen of India living overseas.
- The candidate will be required to produce a primary medical qualification, which is confirmed by the Indian Embassy.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to provide a documentary proof as evidence that the candidate has passed the final examination of medical qualification on or before the cut-off date.
- If the candidate fails to produce the issued proof of primary medical qualification, the application form of such candidate shall be rejected.
- However, there are candidates who will be exempted from appearing into the examination the candidate, in cases where he/she holds an Undergraduate medical qualification from Australia/ Canada/New Zealand/United Kingdom/United States of America and the holder thereof has also been awarded a Postgraduate medical qualification in Australia/Canada/ New Zealand/ United Kingdom/United States of America and has been recognized for enrolment as a medical practitioner in that country will be exempted from appearing in the FMGE examination.
Exam Pattern & Marks Distribution
The exam was consist of one paper with 300 MCQ. It was the computer-based exam in English medium only. There will be no negative marking for wrong answers. There were two parts in the paper PART A and PART B with 150 questions in each part. The candidate needs to obtain the 150 marks out of 300 marks in order to qualify the paper.
Please see the distribution of the marks to check the weightage of the marks distribute as per the topics. The paper will consist of questions from pre and para-clinical subjects and PART B will consist of questions from Clinical subjects.
|A. Pre & Para Clinical Subject: 100 marks|
|S.No||Subject||Distribution of Marks|
|B. Clinical SUBJECTS: 200 marks|
|S.No||Subject||Distribution of Marks|
|1.||Medicine & Allied Subjects|
|(iii) Dermatology & STD||5|
|2.||General Surgery & Allied Subjects|
|(i) General Surgery||32|
|6.||OBSTETRICS & GYNAECOLOGY||30|
For more details of FMGE Exam December 2018 – Download Exam Notification.