FMGE Result June 2019 – National Board of Examination (NBE) has released the FMGE Result June 2019 on July 31, 2019. The FMGE 2019 Result are available at the nbe.edu.in for the screening test held on June 28, 2019. The NBE declares the result in the form of pdf containing the roll number, marks, and status pass/fail. The candidates who appear in the exam can check their result here after the FMGE Result 2019 announcement. Get here all the details on FMGE June Result 2019.
Latest: Notice regarding issuance of Pass Certificate to ‘Pass’ & ‘Eligible’ candidates of June 2019 Screening Test has released, scroll down to check the same.
FMGE June Result 2019
The Prescribed Authority intimates the FMGE result of the Screening Test to the candidates as well as to the Secretary, Medical Council of India and the State Medical Councils. The unsuccessful candidates are also appropriately informed.
|FMGE Result 2019||Important Date|
|Conduction of examination||28 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of result (Screening Test)||31 Jul 2019|
- Click Here to check the date wise schedule for issue of pass certificate.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding issuance of Pass Certificate to ‘Pass’ & ‘Eligible’ candidates of June 2019 Screening Test.
- Click Here to check withheld result of 213 candidates – FMGE (Screening Test), June 2019.
- Click here to check notice regarding Declaration of withheld result of 213 candidates (June 2019 session).
- Click Here to check withheld result of 275 candidates – FMGE (Screening Test), June 2019.
- Click Here to check the FMGE June Result 2019 of Screening Test.
- Click Here to check the notice regarding the release of the FMGE June Result 2019.
Official Website: nbe.edu.in
How To Check FMGE June Result 2019?
After the declaration of result, the candidates who appear for the exam can check the result from here. The steps to check the result as follows
- At first, the candidates have to click on the above link, which will be activated once it gets released.
- The result will be in the form of pdf containing the details of the qualifiers.
- On clicking the link the pdf file opens, that contains the roll number, score, and status (PASS / FAIL) of the result.
Minimum Qualifying Marks for FMGE June 2019
As per the official notification of FMGE 2019, the National Board of Education stated that the candidates who opt the 50% marks in the screening test are treated qualified.
As the entire paper of FMGE is 300 marks, hence the candidates have to obtain minimum 150 marks in order to qualify the exam.
After FMGE June Result 2019
The candidates who qualify the Screening Test can apply to the Secretary, Medical Council of India, New Delhi or to any State Medical Council for provisional registration/ permanent registration along with the requisite registration fee in favor of Secretary, Medical Council of India or the State Medical Council
The Medical Council of India or the State Medical Councils shall issue provisional registration to such successful candidates, who are yet to undergo one-year internship in an approved institution and issue permanent registration to such eligible candidates who have already undergone one-year internship, as the case may be.
FMGE Result Archive
For the year 2018 December Session
Click Here to check the Final FMGE Result for December Session.
Click here to check the FMGE Result for December Session.
Certificate Distribution Schedule: Click here to check the schedule.
For the year 2018 June Session
Click Here to view FMGE Result Jun.
Official Website for FMGE is www.natboard.edu.in