GAIL Admit Card Call Letter 2017 will be issued on the official website of GAIL i.e. www.gailonline.com. Candidates who will submit their application form before the last date of the submission will be able to download their admit card from the official website or from this page.
GAIL has issued notification for 233 various posts for Junior Engineer, Junior Accountant, Junior Superintendent, Foreman, Junior Chemist, Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Marketing Assistant, Officer (Security) under Notification No. GAIL/OPEN/MISC/4/2016 and for 84 various posts for Senior Engineer, Senior Officer and Senior Manager under Notification No. GAIL/OPEN/MISC/2/2016. Admit Card will be issued for Skill Test, Trade test and interview as according to posts.
On this page we have covered the following two recruitment
#1 Notification No. GAIL/OPEN/MISC/4/2016 for Recruitment of 233 various post vacancies for its organization.
#2 Notification No. GAIL/OPEN/MISC/2/2016 for Recruitment of 84 various post vacancies for its organization.
List of shortlisted candidates for (GAIL/OPEN/MISC/4/2016 & GAIL/OPEN/MISC/2/2016) Interview & Test – Click here.
GAIL Admit Card / Call Letter 2017
|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Admit Card for GAIL Recruitment 2016-17 for various vacancies may be issued online on its official website i.e www.gailonline.com. It is also expected that admit card may be send by post or through e-mail to the candidates.
Download GAIL Admit Card / Call Letter 2017 – Link to download GAIL Recruitment Admit Card 2016 for various post will be made available here as and when its released officially. Official website where GAIL Admit Card 2017 for various posts may be available is www.gailonline.com
Important Instruction Regarding Admit Card
- Candidates should bring the printout of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the Exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.