|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
GAIL Application Form 2016 – Application form GAIL Recruitment 2016-2017 is made available online at www.gailonline.com. No other means / mode of application shall be accepted. Interested & Eligible candidates can fill their Online Application form online for GAIL Recruitment 2016 for various vacancies on or before the last date as mention below. Get all the relevant detail of GAIL Application Form Online Application Form 2016 here.
Interested candidates can apply online for 233 various posts for Junior Engineer, Junior Accountant, Junior Superintendent, Foreman, Junior Chemist, Assistant, Accounts Assistant, Marketing Assistant, Officer (Security) under Notification No. GAIL/OPEN/MISC/4/2016 and for 84 various posts for Senior Engineer, Senior Officer and Senior Manager under Notification No. GAIL/OPEN/MISC/2/2016
On this page we have covered the following two recruitment
#1 Notification No. GAIL/OPEN/MISC/4/2016 for Recruitment of 233 various post vacancies for its organization.
#2 Notification No. GAIL/OPEN/MISC/2/2016 for Recruitment of 84 various post vacancies for its organization.
|Events||233 Vacancies Notification||84 Vacancies Notification|
|Commencement of On-Line registration of application by candidates||06 Oct 2016||07 Nov 2016|
|Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates||05 Nov 2016||05 Oct 2016|
GAIL Application Form 2016
Online Application can be submitted by logging on to the official website of GAIL www.gailonline.com. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and read the instruction carefully before filling the Application form.
Get GAIL Application Form 2016 for 233 Vacancies – Click here to apply online for GAIL Recruimtent 2016 for 233 various vacancies.
Note – Candidates can apply for One Post Only.
Get GAIL Application Form 2016 for 84 Vacancies – Application Process is over now.
233 Vacancies Notification
- General and OBC (NCL) – Rs. 50
- General and OBC (NCL) for Officer (Security) posts – Rs. 200
84 Vacancies Notification
- General and OBC (NCL) – Rs. 200
Note – SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates are exempted from payment of application fees.
How to Apply
Before registering/applying online, candidates are advised to go through detailed instructions related to the application process The candidate should possess the following and keep the same handy while applying online:
- Valid email ID and mobile no.
- SBCollect Reference Number generated by State Bank of India.
- Scanned copies of self-attested recent passport size photograph of the candidate with white background (size upto 50 KB).
After submitting online application, candidate is required to download the Application Form generated by the system with unique registration number. Candidate should put his/ her signature at the space provided and keep the form with him/ her for future reference.
Candidates are NOT required to submit hard copy of application form to GAIL at this stage.
In case the candidate is called for further Selection Process, he/ she has to bring the downloaded application form with all ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS [in the order as mentioned below] together with ONE SEPARATE SET OF PHOTO COPY of all documents duly SELF ATTESTED (in the same order) at the time of further Selection Process, failing which he/ she will not be permitted to appear in the further Selection Process:
- Copy of SBCollect Reference Number generated by State Bank of India.
- Print out of the Online Application form with 02 recent passport size photograph (same photograph uploaded on the online application form) along with signature on the application form.
- Document in support of Date of Birth proof – Matriculation/ Class-X Certificate/ Mark Sheet/ Admit Card issued by the Board.
- Caste/Tribe certificate [for SC/ ST/ OBC (NCL) category candidates as applicable] in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority as prescribed by Government of India. OBC (Non Creamy Layer) category candidates are required to submit latest caste certificate
- Disability certificate [in case of PWD category candidates] in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority
- Ex‐servicemen Proof (in case of Ex‐servicemen candidates).
- All Certificates/Testimonials in respect of qualifications (all semester/year wise Mark Sheet, Degree & Diploma certificate starting from matriculation onwards).
- Complete and Proper Experience certificates/ Documents issued by the Employer in support of experience details mentioned by the candidate in the online Application Form
If you have any query regarding GAIL Application Form 2016, please ask in comments below.