Industrial Development Bank of India(IDBI) has invited application form for the Manager, Deputy General Manager & Assistant General Manager post. A total of 40 vacant posts will be filled through this recruitment. The online application form will available from March 26, 2019 to April 08, 2019. Others details like Age limit, Qualification & Selection Process are as follow.
Conducted by: Industrial Development Bank of India(IDBI)
Name of Post: Manager, Deputy General Manager & Assistant General Manager
Total Vacancy: 40
Application Fee: Rs.700 (For all others) | Rs.150 (SC/ST)
|Application Form Start Date
||26 Mar 2019
|Application Form Last Date
||08 Apr 2019
|Name of Post
|DGM (Grade D)
|AGM (Grade C)
|Manager (Grade B)
- Min 35 Yrs : Max: 45 Yrs (DGM)
- Min 28 Yrs : Max: 36 Yrs (AGM)
- Min 25 Yrs : Max: 35 Yrs (Manager)
- 5yr for SC/ST candidates
- 3yr for OBC candidates
- 10yr for PWD having a disability
- More Details about age relaxation refer to the notification
||Graduation (Preferably Commerce)
|Selection Process & Others
- Screening Test
- Group Discussion and/or Personal Interview (PI)
||Apply Here – New!!
|How to Apply
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., www.idbi.com
- Look for Apply Online Link on the website (Careers/Current Openings).
- Candidates should keep valid email ID and Contact Number till the completion of this recruitment process.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Fill All required Details in the form like Name, Contact Details & Email Id. After that Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will possible after click final submit button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the prescribed format which is given in the Guidelines.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the application form & preview their application form before final submission.
- Click the Payment Button and Proceed for payment.
- Click on Submit Button
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
|Search Online Test/Exam
| Try All Examination Mock-test (Free)- Click Here!!
|Date Wise Current Affairs Questions
| English Question
|Subscribe Us On YouTube
|| Like Us On Facebook