Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) will declare the GPSC Civil Services Result 2018 for the prelims exam at gujarat.gpsc.gov.in. The result will be announced for the prelims exam first, that will be held on October 21, 2018. The candidates who will attempt the exam will able to chcek the result from the official website or through this page. The candidate has to enter the login credentials for downloading the result. GPSC will release the result separately for each round i. e. for prelims, main and interview. The candidates who will clear all the round will be selected on the post which he/she has applied. Get here all the details of GPSC Civil Services Result 2018 like process of checking the result, pay scale etc.
GPSC Civil Services Result 2018
Some of the dates of the exam has been released but those are tentative. The rest of the dates will be announced during the process. As of now chcek the schedule from here.
|GPSC Civil Services Result 2018||Important Dates|
|Conduction of preliminary Examination||21 Oct 2018|
|Declaration of Prelims result will be in the month of||Dec 2018|
|Conduction of the main examination||To be announced|
|Declaration of the main result||To be announced|
|Conduction of interview||July 2019|
|Declaration of final result||Final result will be published during 10 working days after the interview|
Result: Candidates will be able to chcek GPSC Result 2018 at www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
GPSC Civil Services Result 2018 for Prelims
The first stage of recruitment is a preliminary examination. The candidates will be able to check the GPSC Result 2018 from the official website after conduction of the exam. For fetching the GPSC Civil Services Result 2018candidate should look at the following steps.
How to Check GPSC GPSC Civil Services Result 2018?
- First of all click on the above link, that will be activated when the GPSC Result 2018 will release.
- Thereafter the link for the GPSC Civil Services Result 2018 will open.
- Now candidates will be asked to enter the login credentials.
- After entering the login credentials the GPSC Result 2018 will open on the screen.
- Now download the GPSC Result 2018 and print it on an A4 sheet.
As of now, the candidates must be familiar with the selection process. But still for making it crystal clear we are explaining it here again. There are three stages of the entire section process.
- Preliminary Examination The candidates have to appear in the preliminary examination which is qualifying in nature, i. e. marks will not be considered while preparing the merit list.
- Main Examination After clearing prelims the candidates have to attempt the main examination. Here the point is be noted that the main examination marks play an important role in the merit list.
- Interview The last stage of the recruitment is an interview. The candidates have to obtain minimum qualifying marks for clearing the interview.
GPSC Civil Services Result 2018 for Main Exam
Like prelims examination, the commision will release the main examination GPSC Civil Services Result 2018 after conduction of exam. The candidates who will appear in the examination will able to check the result by entering the login credentials on this page. The qualifiers of the main examination have to appear for the personal interview stage.
GPSC Civil Services Final Result 2018
At last, when all the stages of recruitment will be over, GPSC will prepare the final GPSC Civil Services Result 2018. The final result will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the main examination and interview. The candidates should note that the preliminary examination has no role in the final merit list. Preliminary examination is qualifying in nature.
Pay Scale of GPSC Recruitment 2018
After final selection, the candidates who will be selected on the desired post will get the salary as per the pay scale decided by the government. The pay scale of the candidates will be as per the data are shown below.
- For Class-I : Pay Matrix Level No: 10- Rs.56,100-1,77,500 and other allowances
(According to 7th Pay Commission)
- For Class-II : Pay Matrix Level No: 8- Rs.44,900-1,42,400 and other allowances
(According to 7th Pay Commission)