GPSC Civil Services Result 2018 – Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) has released the Marks of the main examination held on February 17-24, 2019. The candidates who have appeared in the examination can check their marks. GPSC releases the result separately for each round i. e. for prelims, main and interview. The candidates who cleared all the rounds will be selected on the post which he/she has applied. Get here all the details of GPSC Civil Services Result 2018 like process of checking the result, pay scale, etc.
GPSC Civil Services Result 2018
All dates related to the exam have been announced. Any upcoming dates are also updated as and when they happen. Check the schedule from here.
|GPSC Civil Services Result 2018||Important Dates|
|Conduction of preliminary Examination||21 Oct 2018|
|Declaration of Prelims result||10 Dec 2018|
|Conduction of the main examination||17, 23, 24 Feb 2019|
|Declaration of the main result||04 Jul 2019|
|Conduction of interview||10 to 28 Jun 2019|
|Declaration of final result||04 Jul 2019|
Marks of Main Exam: Click here to check the GPSC Marks 2018 for the Main exam.
Check Result: Candidates can check complete GPSC Result 2018 Main here.
Marks of Preliminary Exam: Click here to check the GPSC Marks 2018 for Prelims.
Check Result: Candidates can check complete GPSC Result 2018 Prelims here.
If the above window does not load, click here.
For more official details, check www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in.
GPSC Civil Services Result 2018 for Prelims
The first stage of recruitment is a preliminary examination. The candidates can check the GPSC Result 2018 from the official website. For fetching the GPSC Civil Services Result 2018 candidate should look at the following steps.
How to Check GPSC GPSC Civil Services Result 2018?
- First of all, go through PDF file given above which contains GPSC Result 2018.
- Otherwise, you can go to the official website and navigate to link for the UPSC Civil Services Result 2018.
- GPSC Result 2018 is available in pdf form.
- Candidates can also download the GPSC Result 2018 and print it on an A4 sheet.
As of now, the candidates must be familiar with the selection process. But still for making it crystal clear we are explaining it here again. There are three stages of the entire section process.
- Preliminary Examination The candidates have to appear in the preliminary examination which is qualifying in nature, i. e. marks will not be considered while preparing the merit list.
- Main Examination After clearing prelims the candidates have to attempt the main examination. Here the point is be noted that the main examination marks play an important role in the merit list.
- Interview The last stage of the recruitment is an interview. The candidates have to obtain minimum qualifying marks for clearing the interview.
GPSC Civil Services Result 2018 for Main Exam
Like prelims examination, the commision will release the main examination GPSC Civil Services Result 2018 after conduction of exam. The candidates who will appear in the examination will able to check the result by entering the login credentials on this page. The qualifiers of the main examination have to appear for the personal interview stage.
GPSC Civil Services Final Result 2018
At last, when all the stages of recruitment will be over, GPSC will prepare the final GPSC Civil Services Result 2018. The final result will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the main examination and interview. The candidates should note that the preliminary examination has no role in the final merit list. Preliminary examination is qualifying in nature.
Pay Scale of GPSC Recruitment 2018
After final selection, the candidates who will be selected on the desired post will get the salary as per the pay scale decided by the government. The pay scale of the candidates will be as per the data are shown below.
- For Class-I : Pay Matrix Level No: 10- Rs.56,100-1,77,500 and other allowances
(According to 7th Pay Commission)
- For Class-II : Pay Matrix Level No: 8- Rs.44,900-1,42,400 and other allowances
(According to 7th Pay Commission)