GPSC Deputy Section Officer Admit Card 2018 – Gujarat Public Service Commission (GPSC) will issue the GPSC Deputy Section Officer Admit Card at gpsc.gujarat.gov.in soon for the qualifiers of prelims. The admit card will be released for the main examination to be held on April 27, 28, 2019. The Commission has declared the result of the preliminary examination and 3257 candidates are selected for the main exam. The only mode of getting the admit card will be online apart from that no other mode will be available. Get here all the information of GPSC Deputy Section Officer 2018.
GPSC Deputy Section Officer Admit Card 2018
Candidates possessing a valid Admit card will only be allowed to enter the allotted examination center. If a candidate fails to carry an admit card he/she will not be allowed to enter the exam hall. Admit card will contain important details such as Candidates’ name, roll no, exam date, exam center etc. Applicants are advised to keep the admit card of GPSC Deputy Section Officer 2018 with safety till the recruitment process gets over completely.
|GPSC Deputy Section Officer Admit Card 2018||Important Dates|
|Preliminary Exam Date||16 Dec 2018|
|Admit Card for Mains Exam||Mar/ Apr 2019|
|Mains Written Examination Date||27 Apr and 28 Apr 2019|
Admit Card: The GPSC Deputy Section Officer Admit Card 2018 will be available at gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Steps to Download GPSC Deputy Section Officer Admit Card 2018
After the release of the admit card, candidates can follow the steps below to download the Admit Card 2018.
- Visit the Official Website or click on the link which is provided above.
- Click on the relevant link “GPSC Deputy Section Officer Admit Card 2018”.
- Now, Click on the link and enter the required credentials.
- Then, click on the submit button.
- Admit card will appear on the screen.
- Candidates should download and take a print out of the admit card.
Details Mentioned On GPSC Deputy Section Officer Admit Card 2018
Before downloading the admit card, candidates should check that all details mentioned in the admit card are correct as per your information. If in case, candidates found any incorrect details he/she should contact the conducting body for further help. The details which will be mentioned on the admit card is mentioned below.
- Name of the candidate
- Roll Number
- Father’s Name
- Exam Center and Address
- Exam Time
- Date of Examination
- Date of Birth
Exam Pattern of GPSC Deputy Section Officer Admit Card 2018
It is very important for the candidates to look at the exam pattern first before the preparation. The exam will be conducted in Two Phases. Candidates will be selected on the basis of prelims and mains examination. Candidates will be required to attain the minimum marks or cut off as per the norms laid by the conducting body.
Duration of Exam: Preliminary Examination will be of 2 Hours (120 MInutes).
Total Marks: 200 Marks
The medium of Exam: Prelims exam 2018 will be in the Gujarati language. However, the medium of mains examination will be in English for all candidates.
Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for the exam.
Mains written examination will consist of a total of 4 papers each of 100 marks.
Documents to Carry for GPSC Deputy Section Officer Examination 2018
Candidates will be required to carry any of the important documents along with the admit card on the day of examination. Applicants can have a look at the documents listed below.
- GPSC Deputy Section Officer Admit Card 2018.
- A valid Photo ID proof (any) Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving License, Voter ID etc.
General Instructions for GPSC Deputy Section Officer Examination 2018
Candidates are advised to follow the instructions laid by the Conducting body for the candidates appearing in GPSC Deputy Section Officer Examination 2018.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to carry the admit card along with a valid Photo ID proof on the day of examination.
- Candidates will not be allowed to carry any electronic gadgets such as mobile phones in the premise where the exam is held.
- Any kind of Notebook or textbook or paper will not be allowed in the examination hall under any circumstances.
- Candidates are advised to be present at the allotted exam center 30 minutes prior to the given time.