GPSC Deputy Section Officer Recruitment 2018 – Gujarat Public Service Commission has announced the result of GPSC Deputy Section Officer Recruitment prelims exam at gpsc.gujrat.gov.in on February 21, 2019. The result has been announced for the prelims examination held on December 16, 2019. The Commission has released the result in the form of pdf containing the name of the qualifiers of prelims. Total 3257 candidates have been selected for the main examination to be held of April 27, 28, 2019. The GPSC Deputy Section Officer Recruitment 2018 is being conducted to 412 candidates. Get here all the details on GPSC Deputy Section Officer Recruitment 2018.
GPSC Deputy Section Officer Recruitment 2018
The recruitment for GPSC Deputy Section Officer 2018 will be based on two phases .i.e. Prelims and Mains examination. Interested candidates can check complete information related to the application process, admit card, result etc. in the page below.
|GPSC Deputy Section Officer Recruitment 2018||Important Dates|
|Availability of Application Form||15 Sep 2018|
|Last Date to Fill Application Form||01 Oct 2018|
|Prelims Exam Date||16 Dec 2018|
|Declaration of Preliminary Exam Result||21 Feb 2018|
|Mains Written Examination Date||27 Apr and 28 Apr 2019|
|Declaration of Mains Exam Result||Sep 2019|
GPSC Deputy Section Officer Result 2018
GPSC Deputy Section Officer Recruitment 2018 exam is being conducted in two phases. The result for Preliminary is now out, the candidates who have appeared in the examination can check the result now. Along with result the cut off marks also has been released. The Commission has provided the cut off marks of each category and gender. The candidates who have scored more than the cut off marks are selected. Now the result of the main examination will be declared after the conduction of the examination at gpsc.gujrat.gov.in.
Vacancies for GPSC Deputy Section Officer Recruitment 2018
Candidates who are willing to appear for the GPSC Deputy Section Officer Recruitment 2018 can have a look at the number of seats available for the post. The total number of vacancies are 412. Aspirants can have a look at the detailed information below.
|GPSC Deputy Section Officer Recruitment 2018||No. of Vacancy|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||23|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||57|
GPSC Deputy Section Officer Application Form 2018
GPSC Deputy Section Officer Application Form 2018 has been released. Candidates who are willing to apply for the post are required to submit the application form before 01 October 2018. Candidates are required to fill all details which are required to be filled in the GPSC Deputy Section Officer Application Form 2018. Candidates also have a provision to edit the Application Form once after submitting it After that, Application Form will not be edited in any case. Candidates have to fill and upload the following details for One Time Registration (OTR).
- Personal Details
- Educational Details
- Upload Photograph / Signature
Application Fee: Rs. 100 for General Category candidates. Candidates belonging to SC/ST are exempted from the Payment of Application Fees.
Mode of Payment: Application fees can be paid through the online Debit card, Credit card, or Net Banking. Candidates can also pay via offline mode through SBI Bank Branch for Challan payment mode or can also deposit cash at the Post Office.
“Application Process Is Over…”
GPSC Deputy Section Officer 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to appear for the GPSC Deputy Section Officer 2018 examination are required to fulfill the Eligibility Criteria. Candidates who fail to do so will not be permitted to sit for the examination. Aspirants can have a look at the eligibility criteria given below.
Nationality / Citizenship – A candidate must be
- a citizen of India
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetian refugee who came over to India before 01.01.1962
- should belong to Indian origin or
- a person of Indian origin who migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaha, Ethiopia, and Vietnam.
Age Limit: Applicants between 20 to 35 years of age as on 01.10.2018 can apply for the post.
- SEBC, SC and ST Male candidates of Gujarat origin: 05 years (Maximum up to 45 years)
- Physically disabled: 10 years
- Female Candidates of unreserved Category: 10 years (Maximum up to 45 years)
- Female Candidates of reserved Category: 10 years (05 years relaxation as Woman, Maximum up to 45 years.)
- Ex-servicemen / Officers: Maximum up to 45 years
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s degree from any Recognized University established or incorporated by or under Central or State Act in India; or
- Educational institution recognized or declared as deemed University under section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 or possess an equivalent qualification recognized by the Government;
- Candidates should also have Basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment (General) Rules 1967; (iii) Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati and/or Hindi.
- A candidate who has appeared or waiting for the result of the final semester/year of the required qualification can apply, but the candidates ate required to qualify and submit the required qualification before the last date of submission of the application for mains examination.
GPSC Deputy Section Officer Admit Card 2018
Hall ticket/ Admit Card will be released on the Official Website .i.e. www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in. The Admit card of GPSC Deputy Section Officer Recruitment 2018 will contain details like roll number, name, Date of the exam, test center, etc. Along with an admit card candidates also have to carry a valid Photo ID proof on the day of examination. Candidates are required to keep the Admit Card safely as it contains important information related to the concerned exam. Candidates are advised to take multiple printouts of the admit card till the recruitment process gets over.
GPSC Deputy Section Officer 2018 Exam Pattern
The exam of GPSC Deputy Section Officer 2018 will be conducted in Two stages.
Duration of Exam: Preliminary Examination will be of 2 Hours (120 MInutes).
Total Marks: 200 Marks
The medium of Exam: Prelims exam 2018 will be in the Gujarati language. However, the medium of mains examination will be in English for all candidates.
Negative Marking: There will be no negative marking for the exam.
Mains written examination will consist of a total of 4 papers each of 100 marks.
Selection Procedure for GPSC Deputy Section Officer 2018
Selection for the post of GPSC Deputy Section Officer 2018 will be based on two stages .i.e. preliminary examination and mains examination. The Candidate who qualifies both the rounds will be called for document verification to complete the recruitment process at the allotted date. Candidates who qualify both the rounds and clears the cutoff will be called for recruitment process and further appointed as the GPSC Deputy Section Officer 2018.
Salary details of GPSC Deputy Section Officer 2018
Candidates selected as the GPSC Deputy Section Officer 2018 will be fixed pay for 5 years of Rs. 38090/- After Five years of Satisfactory service candidates who are recruited will get Rs 39600/- to Rs 1,26,600/- Pay Matrix level 7 for GPSC 2018.
Official Website: www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
For more details, regarding GPSC Deputy Section Officer 2018 Download Information Brochure