GRIID Recruitment 2020 – Government Rehabilitation Institute for Intellectual Disabilities (GRIID) has released a notification for various Group B and C posts. Candidates can send their applications through online mode, griidexam.in. The last date for submission for GRIID application form is March 15, 2020. To apply, candidates must have a bachelor’s or master’s degree in the specified field. Get the necessary details for GRIID Recruitment 2020 including application form, eligibility, application fee and other information from this page.
GRIID Recruitment 2020
Note down the important dates related to GRIID recruitment 2020 for various Group B and C posts below:
|GRIID Rcruiemtn 2020||Important Dates|
|Start date of the application form||25 Feb 2020|
|Last date for the submission of application form||15 Mar 2020|
|Last date to submit application fee||17 Mar 2020|
GRIID Recruitment 2020 Notification
In the recent news, GRIID has released a short notice for the recruitment under GRIID. Candidate can get complete information by referring to the image below:
GRIID Recruitment 2020 Vacancies
GRIID has released a total of 08 vacancies for various post under Group ‘B’ and ‘C’. These vacancies are further divided into post and categories. Refer to the table below to know about GRIID Group B and C vacancies.
|Clinical Psychologist||01 (Gen – 01)|
|Social Worker||02 (Gen – 02)|
|Physiotherapist (Lower Scale)||01 (Gen – 01)|
|Special Educator,DMR/DVTE/D.ED/DSE-MR||03 (OBC – 02, EWS – 01)|
|Hostel Nurse||01 (Gen – 01)|
GRIID Recruitment 2020 Application Form
The application procedure for GRIID Group B and C posts has started. Candidates can apply for these post through online process. Follow the simple steps given here to fill the application form.
Click here to apply for GRIID Recruitment 2020 Group ‘B’ and ‘C’ posts
How to apply?
- Reach the official website GRIID, griidexam.in.
- On the home page, click on ‘online application’ link. Fill the complete application form to get the registration number and password.
- Now, reach the designated banker (State Bank of India) through offline challan.
- Candidates belonging to General Category/OBC/EWS have to submit Rs.1000/-.
Note: If candidates are eligible for more than a post then they can apply for all the post in the single application form.
GRIID Recruitment 2020 Eligibility
Refer to the educational qualification and age limit required for each post below:
GRIID Recruitment 2020 Selection Procedure
The selection of candidates for any of the post advertised is done through written examination and practical assessment test.
- In the written examination, subject Knowledge of concerned posts (i.e. Special Education, Nursing and Para Medical) are asked.
- Written examination is conducted for 70 marks.
Practical assessment test
- The topics where the question is asked:
- Language Proficiency (English),
- General Knowledge, and
- Computer Proficiency
- The practical Assessment test is conducted for 30 marks.
After these rounds, candidates are called for the counselling. Original documents of the candidates are verified in this round. The final merit list is prepared based on the marks secured in both written examination and practical assessment test.