GSRTC Application Form 2019 are now available on the official portal of ojas i.e. ojas.gujarat.gov.in. Candidates can apply for GSRTC driver Bharti by august 11, 2019. The application form is filled and submitted online only. No print out of application form needs to be sent to the GSRTC. The candidate must be a citizen of India, Nepal or Bhutan and should have cleared 10th class result. Candidates must have 4 years of experience or more to apply for this post. GSRTC has released the notification for vacancies of 2249 seats of driver post. The recruitment process consists of document verification and driving test. The candidate must score 25 out of 50 marks in the eligibility criteria to appear in the driving test. For more information, read the article below.
Latest: The application form for GSRTC Driver recruitment has ended.
GSRTC Application Form 2019
Candidates always be careful while applying or filling the online application form, as because the online application window is available for approx 1 month or 30 days. So, it is better to submit the application with all the necessary details before the last. Below a schedule is given which indicates the important dates & events related to the GSRTC Application form.
|GSRTC Application Form 2019||Dates|
|Start date of Application form (Released)||12 Jul 2019|
|End date of application form||11 Aug 2019|
|Release date of Admit card||To be Announced|
GSRTC Application Form 2019 Fee
The application fee is the final step in the process of application. The application fee is paid online as well as offline. There is prescribed fees for every category. The payment of application fee can be done in 2 modes:
- Online payment
- Post office challan
Things Required For Filling GSRTC Application Form 2019
The candidate must collect all the things required for filling the application form before to avoid any discrepancy. Following is the list of items that may be needed while filling the application form:
- Computer with good internet connection
- Printer attached to the computer
- 10th class marksheet
- Other education qualification marksheets
- Scan of Passport size photo
- Scan of Signature
- Mode of payment
- Category certificate if applicable
Specification of Photo and Signature
Following is the specification of the document needed to be uploaded while filling the application form:
|Passport size photo||10 kb||5×3.6 cm||JPG/JPEG|
|Signature||10 kb||2.4×5 cm||JPG/JPEG|
How to Fill GSRTC Application Form 2019?
The application form is now available on the official portal of ojas i.e. ojas.gujarat.gov.in till august 11, 2019 up to 23.59 p.m. The candidate can complete the whole process in one time or can do every process separately. Following are the steps to fill the application form:
Step 1: Go to the official website as per link given above.
Step 2: Registration: The candidate must get himself registered on the website to proceed for the application form. He should click on the register tab on the home screen and then fill the details required in the registration form. Click on the register button to get registered. Remember the registration no. for future reference and logging in.
Step 3: Application form: The already registered user can skip the above step and come directly on this step.
- Click on the apply button in the application tab on the home page.
- Select the exam name and then click on apply button in front of “driver” criteria.
- Now, on the next screen, enter the registration no. and DOB to access the log in page.
- On this page the application form will appear. Fill the details required on the registration form. And click on submit.
Step 4: Uploading document: Below the apply button, there is a button for upload document.
- Click on that button.
- The screen will lead login screen.
- Write the application no. and DOB to proceed further.
Step 5: Payment: Click on the fee tab to pay the application fee:
- The application fee can be paid in 2 ways
- Click on the mode suitable for you
- Enter the application no. and pay the application fees
Step 6: Print the application form: After the application fee is paid, the applicant can print the application form. IT is advised to take at least 4 copies of application form.
Details required in the Application form:
Following are the details required in the application form:
- Sir name
- Father’s/Husband’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Marital status
- Present address
- Permanent Address
- Mobile no.
- Mail ID
- Other details
- Language details
- Personal Details
- Contact Details
- Other Details
- Language details
- Education Details
- Additional Education Qualification
- Experience details
General Instructions for the candidates
Candidates are advised to go through the below given points which explains the general instructions regarding the Gujarat State Road Transport Corporation Driver recruitment 2019.
- It is always advised to cross-check the eligibility criteria before registration or filling the online application form for the recruitment.
- It recruitment is for class 3 Driver under GSRTC department. The selected candidates will get a fixed salary of ₹ 10,000 for the next five years.
- Candidates must have a valid driving license in order to be a eligible candidate of GSRTC Driver 2019. Those who don’t have a valid & updated DL are not allowed or eligible for GSRTC Driver recruitment.
- After completing all the formalities of the GSRTC Driver recruitment 2019, which includes: One Time Registration (OTR), filling & submitting the application form, Driver’s test, after that the GSRTC will declare the result of GSRTC recruitment for Class 3 Driver post on its official website.
- It is advised to preserve all the GSRTC Driver 2019 related documents like: Application form, call letter & other such relevant documents carefully for further usage & clarifications.
- Here candidates must note that GSRTC also provides an option to edit the application form or to make changes in the online application form before the finally submission.
When is Application form invalid?
Following are the cases when the application form will stand invalid:
- On non-submission of application fees.
- In absence of offer letter
- On non-submission of fees for driving test
- On expiry of driving licence as on the date of driving test
- Invalidity of DOB
- Invalidity of any document at the time of submission
- Absence on the date of driving test
- Late reposting on the test center
- Non-uploading of photo and signature
- Due to non-renewal of licence
Candidates Can check below the eligibility criteria before applying for GRSTC Driver Bharti:
Education Qualification: 10th or SSC pass and above
Experience: 4 years or above
Physical Qualification: Height-
- For Sc candidates: 160 c.m.
- For others: 162 c.m.
Age Limit: 25 to 38 years.
However, the minimum age criteria varies for other categories as given below:
|Categories||Male candidates||Female Candidates|
|Non-Reserved||38 years||43 years|
|Reserved||43 years||45 years|
|Former Soldier||45 years||45 years|
Following is the marking scheme of assessing the qualifications of the candidate:
|10th class pass||15|
|12th class pass||10|
|Experience||(maximum 15 marks)|
|4- 5 years||0 marks|
|5-7 years||5 marks|
|7-8 years||10 marks|
|8 years and above||15 marks|
Note: The marks will be giver out of 50. The candidate will need 25 above marks to qualify this test and appear in the driving test. The candidate with higher marks will be given first preference.
GSRTC Driver Call Letter
Call letter/admit card contains the details like: candidates name, registration number/roll number, test details, venue details, and other important & relevant details. It should be carried as proof of identity at the time driver’s test. One should preserve the call letter/admit card until the recruitment procedure gets over. It is mandatory to get the call letter or the admit card in order to appear in the Driver’s test. The admit card/call letter is also compulsory at the time of verification.
Driving Test Center
The driving test centre is Rajya marg vaahan vyavhar nigam, ahemdabad. The driving test date of candidates may vary as per the applications received. The driving test is taken in 2 shifts in a day. No. of test days can vary as per the no. of candidates.
GSRTC Driver Bharti 2019 Registration Frequently Asked Questions
Ans : The candidate does not need to send the physical form of application form anywhere. However, he will need a printout of the application form at the time of the driving test.
Ans : No, you just need to upload your photo and signature as per specification.
Ans : The application form is available on the official website of ojas.
Ans : No, there is no provision for a correction once the application form is submitted.