Gujarat Engineering Service Application form 2017-18 has been released by GPSC. Interested Candidates have to fill the application form online as no other mode of application is accepted. Application Process for Gujarat Engineering Service was started on 17 Jul 2017 and the last date for submission of application form was 02 Aug 2017 So, the candidates who have submitted application form complete in all respect on or before the last date will be considered for the recruitment. These candidates will be issued Admit card for prelims Examination. Candidates can get all details regarding application form through the article below.
Gujarat Engineering Service Application Form 2017-18
Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria before applying online. Candidates must follow the schedule provided below.
|Submission of Application form starts from||17 Jul 2017|
|Last Date for Submission of Application form||02 Aug 2017|
Apply online: Application Process is over now..!!
Official Website: gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Application fee: The fee shall be paid in such manner as may be prescribed by the commission and fees once paid shall not be refunded or held over for the subsequent examination
Gujarat Engineering Service Eligibility Criteria
- The Candidate shall possess a Bachelor’s degree in Civil Engineering or Technology obtained from any of the Universities established or incorporated by or under the Central or a State Act in India
- The Candidate must have Passed Section A and B in Civil Engineering of the Institution Examination of the Institute of Engineers (India), Kolkata.
- The Candidate shall possess a degree of Bachelor of Construction Technology / Five-year Diploma in Construction Technology awarded by CEPT University, Ahmedabad / School of Building Science & Technology, Ahmedabad.
- Possess the basic knowledge of Computer Application as prescribed in the Gujarat Civil Services Classification and Recruitment
- Possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi or both
Age Limit: A candidate shall not be less than 20 years of age and not be more than 35 years of age as on 31/03/2017. Age will be calculated as on the last date of receipt of application. Upper age limit shall be relaxed as under:
- S. & E.B.C., S.C. & S.T. Male candidates of Gujarat origin. – 05 years
- Women candidates of unreserved Category – 05 years
- Women Candidates of Reserved Category – 10 years (including 05 years relaxation as Woman, Maximum up to 45 years.)
- Physically disabled candidates – maximum up to 10 (ten) years subject to his / her ability to discharge duties attached to the post