|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
Department of Posts, Gujrat Circle has been announced Gujarat Post Office Result 2017 for those candidates who are going to appear in Gujarat Post Office Recruitment Examination 2017 for 413 MTS posts. Examination result is also given below. Date of publishing the Result is 20 May 2017. Now the list of selected candidates has been announced of Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017 for 413 MTS Posts. Get Gujarat Post Office Result 2017 related information from here.
|Tentative date of examination||14 May 2017|
|Result Declaration||20 May 2017|
|Select List of Candidates||30 Jun 2017|
Gujarat Post Office Result 2017 – Announced!
Result of Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017 has been declared. The direct link to check the Gujarat Post Office Recruitment 2017 is given below.
To check Select List of candidates for Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) Written Examination held on 11 Jun 2017 – Click here.
Check Gujarat Post Office Result 2017 here
- Click here to check Marks Statement
- Click here to check Result.
- Click here to check MTS Qualifying Marks
- Click here to check Answer key.
On the basis of descriptive exam a common merit list for the whole Gujarat Circle shall be prepared in respect of all categories of vacancies put together. For the said purpose candidate shall indicate 3 preferences for Divisions/Unit of Sub-ordinate offices and Administrative Offices for the Post of Multi-Tasking Staff cadre, at the time of downloading Admit Card for Descriptive examination. Thereafter the candidates will be allotted to the Division/ Unit of Sub-ordinate offices and Administrative Offices as per their preference based on their position in the merit list and availability of vacancies.
Such Candidates who are not able to get the allocation in any of the preference because of his/her performance, such candidates might be allocated to the Administrative and Subordinate offices where the vacancy exits. For the candidates who do not indicate their preference, it will be presumed that, they have equal preference for all the Division / Unit of Sub-ordinate offices and Administrative offices and may be allocated to any Division/ Unit of Sub ordinate offices and Administrative offices where vacancy exits at the discretion of the competent authority.
How to Check Gujarat Post Office Result 2017
All the candidates who have appeared in the Examination are notifying that Officials has been published the result. Steps are to be followed to check Gujarat Post Office Result 2017.
- A candidate needs to visit the official website.
- Click on Gujarat Post Office Result 2017. The direct link is also given above.
- Enter the required details & press the ‘Submit’ button.
- You can see your result
- There will be option to Print/Download for future use.
The qualifying mark in each category is given below. Candidate has to qualify in each part besides securing aggregate marks. The descriptive examination with the same syllabus will be taken in order of merit of Aptitude Test (MCQ).
|Unreserved Candidates(OC) category||Minimum 10 marks in each part i.e. part A, B, C(i) and (ii) and 40% in aggregate.|
|OBC category||Minimum 9 marks in each part i.e. part A, B, C(i) and (ii) and 37% in aggregate.|
|SC/ST category||Minimum 8 marks in each part i.e. part A, B, C(i) and (ii) and 33% in aggregate.|
The selection to qualify for descriptive examination will purely on merit basis which will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the Aptitude test separately for each category following the prescribed rule procedure on the subject.
- If two or more candidates secure equal marks in Aptitude test/descriptive test and they are standing in the last position in the merit list than it is clearly stated that the candidate senior in age will be considered for selection.
- If two or more candidates secure equal marks in aptitude test /descriptive test and they are standing in the last position in the merit list and their age are also the same, then candidate who secured higher percentage in the matriculation will be considered for selection.
Vacancy Position in Multi-Tasking Staff in Subordinate Post Offices:
Vacancy Position in Multi-Tasking Staff in Administrative Offices: