Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL), a Navratna Central Public Sector Undertaking and a premier Aeronautical Industry of South East Asia has released notification for HAL Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2017. Candidates who fill their Application for GATE 2017 & received their GATE Roll No. / Unique No. can fill HAL Application Form for the post of Trainee.
Candidates are requested to read all the instruction and check complete details of HAL Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2017 like application process, eligibility criteria, selection process etc from this page below.
|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Latest – Online Submission of Application for HAL Trainee Recruitment 2017 has been started.
HAL Trainee Recruitment through GATE 2017
HAL Trainee Recruitment Vacancy Details
Total No. of Vacancies – 125 posts
- Management Trainee (Technical) – 75 posts
- Design Trainee – 50 posts
Selection Process – HAL will be utilizing Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering – 2017 score (GATE-2017 – Score) for recruitment of HAL Trainee (Management Trainee & Design Trainee).
How to Apply – On receipt / downloading of GATE-2017 Admit card with registration number, candidates will have to separately apply online for HAL Trainee Posts.
|For GATE 2017|
|Commencement of GATE online application||01 Sep 2016|
|Last date for submission of online Application||04 Oct 2016|
|Downloading GATE 2017 Admit Card||05 Jan 2017|
|Opening of HAL for online submission of application|
|Last date for submission of online Application for GAIL||07 Feb 2017|
HAL Trainee Application Form
Eligible candidates who wish to apply for the position of Trainee in HAL will be required to first apply for GATE-2017.
Application Form through Hal is now open for Hal Trainee Recruitment.
Get Here HAL Trainee Application Form: Click here to Apply Online for Trainee Recruitment through HAL.
Application Process for GATE 2017 is over now.
Get Here GATE Application Form: Click Here to Apply Online for GATE 2017 examination.
On receipt/ downloading of GATE-2017 Admit card with registration number, candidates will have to separately apply online in HAL indicating their GATE-2017 Registration Number.
The Qualification requirement for various posts of Management Trainees / Design Trainees is as under:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent (Full Time) (4 years after 10 +2) from the Institutes / Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the Country.
- General / OBC-NCL candidates should have secured a minimum of 65% marks and SC/ST/PWD candidates should have secured a minimum of 55% Marks, in the aggregate of all the Semesters / Years or corresponding CGPA Ratings / Gradations in their Engineering Degree Examinations.
- Candidates currently in the Final Year of their Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent (2016-17) may also apply, provided candidates belonging to the General & OBC-NCL category have secured minimum 65% Marks in aggregate and SC/ST/PWD candidates have secured minimum 55% marks in aggregate upto the last semester/ year examination at the time of applying. Selection of such candidates will be further subject to their obtaining minimum 65% marks in case of General and OBC – NCL category candidates; and 55% marks in case of candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories. Candidates will have to submit documentary proof of having passed the qualifying examination with minimum prescribed percentage at the time of Interview. Candidates should not have any active backlog papers in the Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent as on the date of Interview.
- Only Full Time / Regular Courses will be considered.
Age Limit – Upper Age limit not above 28 years as on 7.2.2017 for General category candidates. Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC/ST candidates. Upper Age limit is relaxable by 3 years in respect of OBC (Non – Creamy Layer) candidates.
Reservation of Posts for SC, ST, OBC – NCL & PWDs categories will be as per the Government Rules. PWD candidates suffering from not less than 40% of the relevant disability shall be eligible for the benefit of reservation. Candidates who wish to avail the benefit of reservation are required to submit a Disability Certificate issued by the Competent Authority in the prescribed format.
HAL will be utilising Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2017 results for recruitment of (a) Management Trainees in the Disciplines of Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical & Civil; and (b) Design Trainees in the Disciplines of Electrical, Electronics & Mechanical. Only GATE 2017 results will be reckoned for recruitment to the aforesaid posts. Results of GATE Examination of previous years will not be reckoned.
Candidates who qualify in the GATE 2017 examination will be shortlisted for Personal Interview in the ratio of 1:5 to the number of vacancies in each discipline / post and category based on the GATE 2017 results and requirement.
GATE 2017 scores (marks out of 100) will be reckoned for shortlisting of candidates for the Personal Interview.
Final selection will be done by assigning the weightage of 85% marks for GATE 2017 Scores (out of 100) and 15% marks for Personal Interview.