Haryana CET Preparation 2022: The Haryana General Administration Department of the Government of Haryana conducts the Haryana Common Eligibility Test (CET) once every year. Candidates aspiring to appear for the Haryana CET exam 2022 can check the CET preparation tips from this article. The Haryana CET exam is conducted to recruit candidates for the post of Group A and Group C.This examination is undertaken by the Haryana state Selection. Haryana CET exam is a 90 minutes paper and the candidate needs to clear the examination in order to get recruited. Refer to this article to know more about the Haryana CET Exam 2022 and how to prepare for it.
Haryana CET Preparation 2022
Aspirants must start their preparation for the CET examination of Haryana even before the exam dates are announced. This is because the CET examination is designed by the Government of Haryana and it is a state level recruitment examination and candidates from across the state will be appearing. It is seen that since several years the number of candidates has been increasing and the number of posts is very less comparatively. The candidate must know the syllabus of Haryana CET exam very well since this is a very necessary stage for the preparation. The aspirants are suggested to use study materials from different publishers for Haryana CET as it increases the chances of writing the best answer out of all. Solving previous year question papers is a must for any aspirant be it of any year. In addition to this, the candidate can also buy many question banks. Question bank contains very important questions from various years which have been asked for the Haryana CET exams.
Haryana CET Syllabus 2022
The aspirants need to know the Haryana CET syllabus for proper and precise preparation for the examination. This article follow the syllabus designed for the examination of the year i.e. 2022. Refer below to know more about it.
Haryana CET paper syllabus:
- General awareness
- Haryana general knowledge
Haryana CET Exam Pattern 2022
If the candidate is well aware of the Haryana CET exam pattern, he/she shall be able to perform well for the examination. This examination is for the recruitment of candidates for posts of group C and group D and is a state-level exam. The examination contains 100 questions and is a 90-minute paper. The difficulty level of the exam is moderate and the questions are asked only till the class 12th syllabus. The candidate can follow the below-given table to know about the examinations.
Haryana CTET exam pattern:
The candidates who are willing to get recruited for the post of group D and Group C can give this exam. They will be Working under the Government of Haryana, here is a little more information provided for the candidate in a tabular manner.
|Mode of exam||Pen paper examination(offline)|
|Number of questions||100|
|Types of question||MCQ|
|Time allotted||90 mins|
Haryana CTET exam marks distribution
The paper is divided into two sections according to which the questions are asked. Section A is of 70 marks and section B is of 30 marks. Section B of the Haryana CET question paper is purely based on the general knowledge of the state of Haryana. Below is a table Provided for the candidate to know how the marks are distributed in the Haryana CET question paper.
|English and Hindi||70|
|Haryana state general knowledge||30|
Haryana CET exam tips and tricks
The candidates planning to appear for the Haryana CET Recruitment 2022 exam must keep in mind that it’s a state level examination and hence would be tough. The aspirants need to prepare for the language i.e. Hindi and English too along with the Other topics for the exam. Therefore, this article has come up with some useful tips for the aspirants preparing for the Haryana CET exam.
General tips for the preparation of Haryana CET examination:
- The candidate needs to come up with a proper preparation plan for the examination. This helps in a decent preparation of all the topics that are there for the exam with a respective time division. This ensures that all the topics, big or small can be evenly prepared without any disturbance .
- The candidate needs to understand the general question on science and language in order to prepare for the Haryana CET exam. It is suggested to use diagrams and flowcharts for better understanding. This is an easy way to memorize certain topics without much difficulty.
- For the Haryana CET exam, the candidate must use a varied range of study materials to catch hold of different answers that can be formed during the examination. The candidates can also refer to the readymade no of the exam toppers which are mostly available online.
- The question papers from previous years can also be followed for the preparation. Solving the paper on a weekly basis will help in the initial days and in the final month of examination the candidate should make sure to solve at least one paper a day.
Haryana CET exam topic wise tips
- General Mathematics and solving problems to be asked from this topic.
- Simple questions on abbreviations, blood relations etc are expected to be asked.
- Prepare general questions till the class 12th level.
- Make sure that the candidate is well aware of all the topics in mathematics in which the difficulty level won’t be much but questions can be twisted.
This section in Haryana CET Question paper would be purely general science and in depth questions won’t be asked. geographical questions and some questions from biology and physics and chemistry are expected to be asked.
About Haryana CET
The Haryana service selection Council conducts the Haryana common eligibility test once a year to recruit eligible candidates for Group C and Group D posts. Qualifying this examination, the candidate will be recruited for the group c and group D post and will be working under the Government of Haryana. The official notifications regarding this examination are updated on the official page of the Haryana Service Selection Council and its website is hssc.gov.in.
Ans. Candidates can check all updates regarding Haryana CET exam through hssc.gov.in.
Ans. The Haryana CET exam is a state level exam but the questions are moderate in comparison to other exams that are conducted in the state.
Ans. The Haryana CET examination consists of only one question paper of 90 minutes.