The Haryana Roadways Driver & Conductor Admit Card 2017 is available and can be downloaded from the HSSC official website (hssc.gov.in). The admit card can be downloaded by entering the Login credential such as Login ID and Password. No printed admit card will be sent to the candidates through post/ courier. Candidates who have registered successfully can download their admit card for Haryana Roadways Driver & Conductor Recruitment 2017. The Haryana Roadways Driver & Conductor 2017 Admit Card will contain the information on date, time and venue of the examination. Along with the admit card, the HSSC has also announced the exam schedule for Haryana Roadways Conductor Recruitment 2017. Check complete details on Haryana Roadways Driver & Conductor Admit Card 2017 from the article below.
- Admit Card for Haryana Roadways Conductor Recruitment 2017 is now available to download.
- Exam Schedule for Haryana Roadways Conductor Recruitment 2017 has been announced. (notified here)
- Exam Notice
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Haryana Roadways Driver & Conductor Admit Card 2017 Important Dates
|Closing date for submission of online application||24 Jun 2017|
|Closing date for deposit of fee||28 Jun 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card for Driver Post||31 Jul 2017|
|Date of Written Test for Driver Post||06 Aug 2017|
|Availability of Admit Card for Conductor Post||04 Sep to 08 Sep 2017|
|Date of Written Test for Conductor Post||10 Sep & 17 Sep 2017
Evening Session from 3:00 PM to 4:30 PM
Haryana Roadways Conductor Admit Card 2017
The Admit Card is a very important document which candidates need to bring in order to appear for the test. No candidate will be allowed to sit for the written test without an admit card. The direct link to download the Admit Card is also provided on this page.
- Click here to download the Haryana Roadways Conductor Admit Card 2017
- Click Here to retrieve Password
How to download Haryana Roadways Driver Admit Card 2017?
- Click on the link provided above to download the admit card.
- Enter the Login ID and Password and submit the details
- The Admit Card will be displayed on the screen.
- Download it and take print out of the Admit Card.
Official website – www.hssc.gov.in
What to do in case if forgot Password?
In case if the candidate does not remember the password, follow the instructions below:
- Click on the link provided above to retrieve the password.
- Either search by Login ID or Mobile number and provide the same in the specified fields.
- Submit it by clicking on “Go” button
- The password will be provided to you.
Exam Pattern for the Written Test
The written examination for the post of Haryana Roadways Driver & Conductor will be of 200 marks. the test will be of 90 minutes duration. It will consist of objective type questions, carrying two marks each. The written examination will be divided into two portions comprising of:
- 75% weightage for General awareness, reasoning, Maths Science, English, Hindi or Concerned or Relevant Subject as applicable.
- 25% weightage for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, Culture ctc. of Haryana.
To check Haryana Roadways Driver Answer Key 2017, Click here.