|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
Online application are invited for direct recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts using the website of Haryana Staff Selection Commission i.e. www.hssc.gov.in. The online application form of Haryana Roadways Driver Recruitment 2017 can be filled up from 25 May to 24 Jun 2017 till 11:59 pm., thereafter website link will be disabled. No offline application form or copy of downloaded application form will be accepted by the office. Qualifications/eligibility conditions, age and other documents will be determied with regard to last date fixed to apply online applications also called as closing date i.e 24 Jun 2017. Get Haryana Roadways Driver Application Form 2017 complete information here.
Haryana Roadways Driver Application Form 2017
Candidates can fill their Application Form for filling up the Driver and Conductor post. Candidates can fill their Application Form online through the official website. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility criteria before filling the application form. The direct link to fill the Application form is given below.
- Male – Rs. 100/-
- Female from Haryana – Rs. 50/-
SC/BC/EBPG candidates Haryana State
- Male – Rs. 25/-
- Female from Haryana – Rs. 13/-
Printed copy of the application form with original certificates and photocopy of self attested certificates must be brought by the candidate at the time of interview/verification alongwith photo, Identity Proof i.e. Identity Card / Driving License / Passport / Voter Card / Pancard / Aadhar Card etc.
Documents to be uploaded with Application Form
- Scanned copy of Essential Qualification i.e. Matric showing date of Birth and marks sheet of 10+2 / Graduation / Diploma / Degree etc.
- Scanned Copy of Sport Graduation Certificate in case of Outstanding Sports Persons, duly issued by the Competent Authority.
- Scanned Copy of Haryana Domicile Certificate in case of BCA/BCB/SC/EBPG/ESM/DESM/DFF and women issued by competent authority.
- Copy of Challan / credit certificate issued by Treasury/e-challan as the case may be, in Scanned Photograph duly signed by the Candidate.
- Scanned signatures of the Candidates.
- The candidates should fill al details while filling the Online Application Form.
- After applying online, Registration no. and Password will be generated.
- Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and e-challan form.
- After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of application form and e-challan.
- The hard copy of application form along with all required documents must be brought at the time of verification / scrutiny cum interview.
- Candidates are advised to fill their Application form carefully such as Name, Father’s name, DOB and Category, Qualification, Photo, Signature & Fee etc. After final submission of application form, no change will be allowed. Candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data of application form and fees paid by him/her. There is no any correspondence will be entertained in this regard.