|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Here!|
|NMIMS NPAT 2018||Apply Here!|
HCS (Judicial Branch) Online Application Form 2017 – Haryana Public Service Commission has issued the application form to fill the 109 Vacancy. Candidates who are eligible to apply can fill their HPSC Application Form 2017 from here. The schedule for submission of Application form is also given below. Get HPSC Application Form 2017 complete information here.
|Last date for filling Online Applications Form||24 Apr 2017|
|Last date for deposit of cost of application form including examination fee in all branches of State Bank of India or State Bank of Patiala||27 Apr 2017|
HCS (Judicial Branch) Application Form 2017
The Registration process for HCS (Judicial Branch) Examination 2017 has been started. Applicants can submit their applications for the said recruitment on or before 24 Apr 2017. Interested candidates can access the HPSC Application Form 2017 from official Portal or through the link provided below.
Candidates are advised not to send the hard copy of any documents to Commission’s office if it is send the same will not be entertained.
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- Candidates can apply Online through HPSC website w.e.f. 20-03-2017 to 24-04-2017. The candidate should supply all details while filling the Online Form.
- After applying online your registration no. and password will be generated.
- Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and challan form.
- After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of fee challan.
- Candidate can deposit the fee in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) 48 hour of filling online application and challan generation.
- Fees Details are given below.
The online application fees which is payable at all branches of State Bank of India or State Bank of Patiala, is as under:-
|Categories of candidates||Fees|
|For all Physically Handicapped candidates (with at least 40% disability) categories of Haryana only.||Nil|
The eligibility of candidates with regards to age and educational qualifications will be determined as on 24.04.2017.
Refund of cost of application forms will not be allowed in any case.