Haryana Irrigation Department has released online engagement of Junior Engineers
(Civil/ Mechanical/ Electrical) (on Contract basis) on the website of Irrigation & Water Resources Department,Haryana. Application Form is available online only. Eligible Candidates have to submit Application form along with required document and pay the application fee to complete the process of application. Get Application Form complete information here.
|Opening date for submission of online application||20 Jun 2017 (09:00 AM)|
|Closing date for submission of online application||10 Jul 2017 (05:00 PM)|
|Closing date for deposit of fee through e-challan||12 Jul 2017|
Haryana Irrigation Department JE Application Form 2017
The aspiring applicants satisfying the eligibility criteria in all respect can submit their application only through ON-LINE mode. The On-line registration of applications is made available on Haryana irrigation department from 20 jun 2017 to 10 jul 2017.
|Graduate Management Admission Test||Apply Now on Official GMAT Exam Website|
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Get Online Application Form here:-
- Application Form – Apply Online
Incomplete application i.e. without copies of testimonials of prescribed minimum educational qualification, Date of Birth certificate and application fee etc. may render the candidate ineligible and the applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
Application Fee –
- General Male : Rs. 150/-
- General Female : Rs. 75/-
- Others (SC/BC/EBP-G) :Rs 35/-
The fee should be deposited through Online mode or E-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India.. Any other instrument of payment is not acceptable. The application fee is non-refundable.
Before proceeding to fill the registration form,candidates must have the following pre-requisites ready:
- Scanned Copy of Essential Qualifications i.e. mark sheet of Matriculation, final mark sheet of Diploma, final mark sheet of B.Tech/B.E/AMIE (if passed) and final mark sheet of M.Tech/M.E (if passed).
- Scanned coloured Photograph of the Candidate.
- Scanned signatures (on white paper in black/ blue ink) of the Candidate.
- Scanned copy of Haryana Domicile.
Guidelines for scanning the photograph & Signature:
While applying online, in the preview of the form, the candidate’s Photo and Signature must be clearly visible to candidate, if photo/signature image is small in size or not visible in preview on website, then it means that the photo/signature is not as per the prescribed format and your application will be rejected. So, be careful while uploading your photo and signature.
How to Apply ?
- Visit Irrigation & Water Resources Department,Haryana official website and click apply now or click the apply now link given on this page link.
- First of all candidates have to register him/her in first step, after which a Registration
Number and Password will be generated.
- After registration login to the portal and fill application from and submit all the required document as per the prescribed format.
- After submission candidates have to pay application fee through online mode only in order to complete the application form.
- Candidates are not required to send hard copy of their online application forms or any other documents to any of the offices of Irrigation & Water Resources Department. If any candidate sends hard copy of his/her online application form, the same will not be entertained by the Department.
- The hard copy of application form along with all required documents (in original) must be brought at the time of verification/ scrutiny of documents.
- In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding the online filling of the application form, the candidate can call at helpline No. 82642-34652 on all working days from 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- An application will be summarily rejected in the following events and no correspondence shall be entertained in this regard:-
- If a candidate makes more than one application for a particular post.
- If the prescribed fee is not deposited by the candidate.
- If relevant documents not uploaded by the candidate.
2. Qualification and other term and conditions of eligibility will be determined with regard to the last date fixed for receipt of online applications.
3. Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions on the last date of application. If on verification at any time before.
HID JE RECRUITMENT HOME