The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published the admit cards for the Engineering Services Examination 2022 prelims. Candidates who have applied for the examination can now download the admit cards for the prelims examination from upsc.gov.in. The UPSC ESE Prelims exam date falls on February 20. It must be noted that the examination will take place over two shifts. While the first shift is scheduled from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM, the second shift is going to be held from 2:00 PM to 5:00 PM.
How To Download UPSC ESE Admit Card 2022?
A total of 247 vacancies will be filled via this recruitment examination. After downloading the admit cards for the UPSC ESE prelims 2022 exam, candidates should take a printout of the same. To know how to download the admit cards, take a look at the steps given below.
Step 1- Go to the official website of UPSC at upsc.gov.in
Step 2- Scroll down the page and click on the ‘Admit Card’ button on the right-hand side
Step 3- Now, click on the ‘E-Admit Card for various Examinations of UPSC’ link
Step 4- The E-Admit Card page will open with ‘Engineering Services (Preliminary) Examination 2022’ under the ‘Exam Name’
Step 5- Select the ‘Click Here’ link under the ‘To Download e-Admit’ column
Step 6- Read the instructions carefully and select the ‘Yes’ button
Step 7- Select either ‘Registration ID’ or ‘Roll Number’
Step 8- Enter the asked credentials along with the candidate’s date of birth and the displayed code
Step 9- Click on the ‘Submit’ button and download the UPSC ESE prelims admit card 2022.
Direct link to download UPSC ESE Admit Card 2022 – Click Here to download admit card of UPSC ESE 2022 prelims exam.
ESE Admit Card 2022 – Important Instructions
After downloading the admit cards, one should carefully check the details mentioned in them. Candidates must read the exam-day guidelines and follow the same on February 20, 2022. These instructions have been detailed below.
1. The hard copy of the e-Admit card must be brought along with a valid photo ID proof. The hall ticket must be kept in the safe custody of the candidates.
2. Candidates have to enter the examination hall at least 30 minutes prior to the scheduled commencement time of the UPSC ESE prelims 2022 exam. No candidate will be allowed entry after 10 minutes from the commencement.
3. All sorts of electronic gadgets and communication devices are not allowed on the premises of the examination centre. No valuables and costly items should be brought by the examinees.
4. The answers have to be marked using a black ballpoint pen. Please note that there will be a negative marking for wrong answers.
5. Candidates should wear face masks and/or face covers. It is mandatory or else they will not be allowed entry.