The Railway Recruitment Board will be conducting examinations for the vacancy of group D, there will be 2.3 crore candidates who have applied for the examination. RRB is providing 62,907 posts in number regarding the same. The candidates who will be applying for RRB Group D will require at least the qualification of a class 10th pass out. RRB is helping the candidates with providing them with the required material such as syllabus, mock teste etc. The candidates need to roll up their socks and will need to prepare and strategies so as to complete their preparations regarding the examination. The examination was postponed to the month of the August/ September due to official reasons. Candidates will really need to start working on themselves and brushing themselves up because mathematics will be a task to complete as a subject. The candidates can seek further information regarding RRB Group D Mathematics by scrolling down further.
RRB Group D Mathematics
The examination will be a computer-based examination and this section will be a scoring section for all the students who are either good at maths or who will prepare themselves well for the mathematics section. The candidates are going to be selected on the basis of the computer examination. The computer-based examination will be containing of the following sections within them.
- General Intelligence & Reasoning
- General Science
- General Awareness on Current Affairs
Candidates will need to prepare for their examinations very carefully as this section is going to be an important section. Though this section will turn out to be a scoring section for all those candidates who will be able to prepare themselves well for the same. So as to know about the important dates and events the candidates can refer to the details as mentioned beneath.
|RRB Group D Important Events 2018||Dates|
|Start of Railway Recruitment Group D 2018 Online Application||10th February 2018|
|Railway Recruitment Group D 2018 Application Form Closes||31st March 2018|
|Railway Group D 2018 CBT Exam||September 2018|
RRB Group D Mathematics Preparation strategy
Candidates will need to prepare themselves quite well for this section of the examination as it will be mathematical problem based section. This section might also take time to be solved by the candidates so it is advised to all the candidates to practice well for this section of the examination. Also, the candidates can refer to the various mock tests, reference books so that they could get an idea regarding the same. Once the candidate is done with all type of sources then the candidates can practice through the help of previous year examination papers. You should also work on improvising your speed for solving the questions so that you are able to cover up all the questions in time duration provided.
- As this section will be carrying a lot of mathematical questions candidates will need to focus on this subject more.
- Candidates will also need to buck themselves up and increase their speed for solving the questions.
- Candidates will need to focus on lengthy questions more and can solve less time-consuming questions later on as well.
- The candidates can practice more of the questions which will be Time, Distance, Profit and loss, speed etc. based so as to create their pace with the time duration.
- The more the candidates will practice all types of questions the more immune they will grow and will save themselves from getting marked negatively.
- The candidates will have to focus and work according to their timetable so as to increase their efficiency in the examination.
All the candidates should be going through the syllabus prior to starting their preparation for the examination. As the syllabus will guide the candidates and will save their time while preparing themselves for the examination. So as to know more regarding the syllabus the candidates can refer to the information provided underneath.
- Number System
- Decimals & Fractions
- LCM & HCF
- Ratio and Proportion
- Time and Work
- Time and Distance
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Profit and Loss
- Geometry and Trigonometry
- Elementary Statistics
- Squares & Square Roots
- Age Calculations
- Calendars & Clocks
- Pipes & Cisterns
RRB Group D Mathematics Books
Candidates will be able to prepare themselves in a much better manner by referring to a few of the books as mentioned beneath. By referring the candidates will be able to increase their efficiency and their test speed as well.
|Name of the book||Author’s Name||Buy Here|
Speedy Railway General Studies In English
Railway Recruitment Board RRB: Basics of Mathematics-Formulae and Concepts
|M. D. PETALE||Buy Now|
Indian Railways (RRB) Group D Exam 2018
|Disha Experts||Buy Now|
Quantitative Aptitude (LOGIC LEGEND Series)
RRB Group D Mathematics Tips to Prepare
Candidates will really need to develop their skills to give their best for this very section. Even the candidates who are weak in maths will be able to perform well at the same by preparing well and in the right direction. The guidelines provided below will help the students to have a good mind set and score well in the mathematics section.
- Candidates will need to set their priorities section wise.
- Candidates are requested to take random tests and see their speed according to the examination.
- Candidates will also need to give equal time to all the sections so as to achieve efficiency in all the sections of mathematics subject.
- Practice should be an everyday task so that you get used to it until the examination shows up.
- Mock tests, reference books and every source readily available to the candidates should be tested by them so as to make the best out of their skill set.
RRB Group D Mathematics Time Table Strategy
When the exam time shows up timetable plays an important role in the lives of the students as it guides them and helps them to manage their time throughout the day. Following the timetable makes the students more efficient and helps them much more to prepare themselves for the examination properly.
- Candidates are advised to check their examination attempting speed by giving some random tests on their own.
- It is mandatory to go with the syllabus and plan you timetable according to the same.
- Candidates should be following the schedule religiously so that they are able to cover up all the topics which they have planned for the day.
- Taking help of other examination sources and reference books will make the candidate clearer regarding the types of the questions.
- Once all the preparation are done candidates can practice by attempting the previous year examination available online so as to check their quality of preparations.