HPJS Application Form 2017-18 will end by Himachal Pradesh Service Commission on January 05, 2018. The candidates who are interested to apply for the vacancy feel free to apply for the same by filling the correct application form. The candidate should make sure that they meet up the eligibility criteria set up by the Commission so that they don’t have to face any issues while submitting the application form. It is must for candidates they choose the modes of payment authorized by the commission. To know all big and small details about the application form, then this is the perfect place to find about it. Here you will get everything you are looking forward.
HPJS Application Form 2017-18
Are you looking for all the important details regarding the application form? mainly about the important dates. Then below section is for you, find out all details.
|Last date of receipt of application form||05 Jan 2018|
|Last date of receipt of downloaded application.||12 Jan 2018|
|Date of Prelim Exam||02 March 2018|
|Date of Main Exam||30 March 2018|
Apply Now: Application form will be released on www.hppsc.hp.gov.in/hppsc
Application Fee Structure
The candidates who are interested are required to pay the fee by depositing in any branch of PNB or may use the Visa / Master Card/ Credit / Debit Card. The Fee Is Divided as per below.
|SC/ST/other Prescribed Reserved Category Of H.P.||Rs.100|
The candidate has the two options for the payment either by “E-Challan” or “E-Payment”. In this section, the candidate can select any one by their choice.
- Fee through E-Challan: In This process the candidates are advised to go through the contents of the Declaration carefully before clicking on “I accept, Submit Application Form” button at the bottom of the page. As the option by accepting to agree only will submit the candidate’s Online Application and the “E-Challan” will be generated of Punjab National Bank where you have to deposit Examination/Test Fee in any branch of the PNB. The candidate will get Challan Copy with transaction number, date and Branch Code/Name from that branch. It is adviced to candidates to make sure that before leaving the cash counter of the bank, they should note down Transaction Number, Date and Branch Name/Code is clearly written on the counterfoil of candidate’s copy.
- Fee through E-Payment: After successful submission of Application Form “E-Payment” link will be activated. By clicking on an E-Payment link, the web page will be redirected to the next page, where Candidate is needed to check the “Terms & Conditions to apply online” thoroughly. After clicking on the option of “I Agree to the Term and Conditions of Payment”, now the candidate can click on the “Pay Now” button to proceed further for online payment of Application Fee. Now, the payment gateway will come, the candidate can pay the fee by Debit or Credit card only. After filling all the details correctly, the candidate needs to click on” Pay” option. Now completing the procedure, it is advised to keep the print out of the application form for the further procedure.
How To Apply
Candidates are adviced to visit at http://hp.gov.in/hppsc/ to access the home page and find “ONLINE APPLICATION FILING SYSTEM”. To make sure the candidate file the form accurately, firstly they should cross check eligibility criteria.
- Firstly register yourself as the “New User” in the Himachal Pradesh Commission Website by clicking on “NEW USER SIGN UP HERE” link on the web page and fill the parameters of Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date of Birth, after that press the button “Create User”.
- There Can be one link to the registered candidate, their candidate doesn’t need to register again.
- It is advised to the candidate to keep the username and password as it may help for further assistance.
- For Registration process one as to simply ” Click To Apply”, from here Candidate’s Basic Registration page, where they have to fill up the fundamental details like “Father’s/Mother’s name‟, “District‟, ‟Centre‟, “Address‟, “Contact No‟, Qualification details, and other relevant information. It is mandatory to fill these details.
- The candidate is required to upload the images of recent Photograph and Signature Specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in *.jpeg format of size not exceeding 40 KB each. The photo of candidate should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed The candidate should scan his signature, which has been put on white paper using Black Ink Pen.
- After entering the Candidate’s Basic Registration Form there is provision to “Edit Application Form” before final submission of application form.
- After submission, request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The H.P. Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.