Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Application Form 2020: HPPSC has released a list of rejected candidates list for HPJS 2020 at the official website, hppsc.hp.gov.in after the application process. The candidate who submitted the Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Application Form 2020 on time and sent the printed application form along with the relevant documents to the Commission are issued the admit card. It is a must for candidates that they choose the modes of payment authorized by the Commission. For more information on Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services application form 2020 you can refer to this page.
Latest: The application process is over now. A list of rejected applicants of Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services 2020 is now available. Check below.
Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Application Form 2020
It is necessary to send the filled up Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Application Form 2020 to the Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services along with the photocopy of all the required certificates as per schedule. Without the receipt of these, the online application alone is not considered by the Commission. The complete schedule for Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Application Form 2020 is given below.
|Online Application form||Started|
|Last date of Online Applications||05 Jan 2020|
|Last date for receipt of downloaded applications||13 Jan 2020|
|Display of names of candidates whose applications have been accepted||01 Feb 2020|
List of rejected candidates: Click here to check the rejected candidate’s list.
Login: Click here to log in for Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services 2020.
How To Apply for Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services 2020
The application form is filled in online mode first before sending the hard copy to the Commission. The candidates must use Internet Explorer 7 or above to fill the form. The filled application form is downloaded after submission online and has to be submitted along with all the required documents to the Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services. The candidates can download their filled Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Application Form 2020 by logging in to the portal. The main steps to fill the application form are as follows.
- First of all visit the official website or click on the link provided above.
- Now to register click on the NEW USER SIGNUP HERE tab. In this you have to fill the following details.
- Applicant’s Name
- User Name
- Security Question Answer
- Date of Birth
- Now to fill the application form you need to fill the fundamental information, particulars and details as asked. You need to enter the following details.
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Contact Number
- Qualification Details
- Now the photograph and signature has to be uploaded in the prescribed format.
- There is a option to edit the form before final submit. The form cannot be edited after hitting the final submit tab.
- The final step is to make the payment through e-Payment mode.
Specifications of Photograph and Signature
The candidates are required to upload the images of recent Photograph and the signature in his/her own handwriting. The photograph to be uploaded must be without cap or goggles. However spectacles are allowed. The signature must be done on a white paper using black ink pen. The specifications are as follows.
Fee For Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Application Form 2020
The candidates who want to submit the Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Application Form 2020 must also pay the application fees as specified by the Commission. The application fees are different for the different categories as follows.
|General Category||Rs 400|
|SC and other Prescribed Reserved Category of H.P.||Rs 100|
Mode of Payment: The application fee can be paid through online payment options like Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
Offline Submission of Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Application Form 2020
After filling the online application form and making the payment towards the same the candidates are required to login into the portal by using the User Id and password created earlier. After login the Application Form in the pdf form has to be downloaded and candidates must take a print out of it on A-4 size paper. The application form in printed form has to be signed by the candidate and dispatched along with the attested copies of all the relevant certificates. The candidate must also write the name of the examination that is “Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Examination, 2020” on the envelope and send it to “Controller of Examination, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla -171002”. The Online application form will be entertained only after receipt of duly signed application form along with requisite documents. The candidates can also see the status of the application form online by login into the portal.
Documents To Be Sent With Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Application Form 2020
The candidates need to submit the attested copies of the following certificates in support of their claims.
- Matriculation Certificate or its equivalent, showing the date of birth.
- Graduation Degree and marks certificate, issued by a recognized university.
- Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- The S.C. /S.T. / OBC certificates must be according the Govt. and issued by competent authority of the concerned area in Himachal Pradesh.
- OBC certificate should not be more than one year old on January 05, 2020. The OBC candidates also have to file affidavits that their status as OBC has not changed and that they are not excluded from the category of OBC on account of being covered under creamy layer.
- The candidate shall also submit Original Certificates furnished by two respectable persons unconnected with candidate explicitly testifying to his character and good behavior.
Eligibility Criteria for Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services 2020
The candidature is purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria. The candidate must note that the issuance of admit card does not guarantee that his/her candidature has been cleared by the Commission. So it is advised to check the eligibility before filling the application form. Even after giving the exam and the publication of result if eligibility of any candidate is found to be not satisfied then he/she may lose the candidature. The candidate must be a citizen of India to be eligible to apply. The eligibility criteria is as follows.
The candidate must have a degree in Law as recognized by the Bar Council of India on or before January 05, 2020.
- The knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh.
- The candidate must be suitable for appointment in the peculiar conditions in the State of Himachal Pradesh.
- The candidate must have attained the age of 22 years. The upper age limit is 35 years of age and candidate’s age must not be more than this.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for SC category candidates of Himachal Pradesh.
- For the candidates of reserved categories (except SC category), no relaxation in age limit except fee will be admissible.
What After Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Application Form 2020?
The candidates can download the admit card after the application process is over. It releases online for all those candidates who have filled the application form. The candidates need to login to download the admit card. The mere issue of admit card to the candidate will not imply that the candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. It will be mandatory to carry the admit card to the exam center otherwise the candidate will not be allowed to give the exam. The details about the date of the exam, reporting timing, and the center of the exam will be mentioned in the admit card.Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services