Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Application Form 2019 was released by the HPPSC on the official website. The online application form is now closed. However the last date to send the printed application form along with the relevant documents is July 17, 2019. The candidate will have to fill the online application form first and then send the printed application form along with the relevant documents to the Commission. The candidate should make sure that they meet up the eligibility criteria set up by the Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services so that they don’t have to face any issues while submitting the application form. It is must for candidates they choose the modes of payment authorized by the commission. For more information on Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Application Form 2019 you can refer to this page.
Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Application Form 2019
It is necessary to send the filled application form to the Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services along with the photocopy of all the required certificates. Without the receipt of these the online application will not be considered for candidature. The complete schedule for Himachal pradesh Judicial Services Application Form 2019 is given below.
|Online Application form||Started|
|Last date of Online Applications||10 Jul 2019|
|Last date for receipt of downloaded applications||17 Jul 2019|
|Display of names of candidates whose applications have been accepted||05 Aug 2019|
|Preliminary Examination||08 Sep 2019|
Apply Now: Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Application Form 2019 is available at hppsc.hp.gov.in (Online Process Over!)
The candidates who want to submit the form will have to pay the application fees. The application fees is different for the different categories as follows.
|General Category||Rs 400|
|SC and other Prescribed Reserved Category of H.P.||Rs 100|
The application fee can be paid through online payment options like Debit Card, Credit Card and Net Banking.
How To Apply for Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services 2019
The application form is filled in online mode first. The candidates must use Internet Explorer 7 or above to fill the form. The filled application form in downloaded form has to be submitted along with all the required documents to the Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services. The candidates can download their filled application form by login. Candidates must note that the login is a important portal as all the important things such as admit card, the answer key and the result will be published there. The steps to fill the application form are as follows.
- First of all visit the official website or click on the link provided above.
- Now to register click on the NEW USER SIGNUP HERE tab. In this you have to fill the following details.
- Applicant’s Name
- User Name
- Security Question Answer
- Date of Birth
- Now to fill the application form you need to fill the fundamental information, particulars and details as asked. You need to enter the following details.
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Contact Number
- Qualification Details
- Now the photograph and signature has to be uploaded in the prescribed format.
- There is a option to edit the form before final submit. The form cannot be edited after hitting the final submit tab.
- The final step is to make the payment through e-Payment mode.
Specifications of Photograph and Signature
The candidates are required to upload the images of recent Photograph and the signature in his/her own handwriting. The photograph to be uploaded must be without cap or goggles. However spectacles are allowed. The signature must be done on a white paper using black ink pen. The specifications are as follows.
Submission of Application form with the required Certificates
After filling the online application form and making the payment towards the same the candidates are required to login into the portal by using the User Id and password created earlier. After login the Application Form in the pdf form has to be downloaded and candidates must take a print out of it on A-4 size paper. The application form in printed form has to be signed by the candidate and dispatched along with the attested copies of all the relevant certificates. The candidate must also write the name of the examination that is “Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services Examination, 2019” on the envelope and send it to “Controller of Examination, Himachal Pradesh Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla -171002”. The Online application form will be entertained only after receipt of duly signed application form along with requisite documents. The candidates can also see the status of the application form online by login into the portal.
Documents to be submitted along with the Application Form
The candidates need to submit the attested copies of the following certificates in support of their claims.
- Matriculation Certificate or its equivalent, showing the date of birth.
- Graduation Degree and marks certificate, issued by a recognized university.
- Degree in Law recognized by the Bar Council of India.
- The S.C. /S.T. / OBC certificates must be according the Govt. and issued by competent authority of the concerned area in Himachal Pradesh.
- OBC certificate should not be more than one year old on July 10, 2019. The OBC candidates also have to file affidavits that their status as OBC has not changed and that they are not excluded from the category of OBC on account of being covered under creamy layer.
- The candidate shall also submit Original Certificates furnished by two respectable persons unconnected with candidate explicitly testifying to his character and good behavior.
To download the crendential certificate format Click Here.
Eligibility Criteria for Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services 2019
The candidature is purely provisional and is subject to satisfying the eligibility criteria. The candidate must note that the issuance of admit card does not guarantee that his/her candidature has been cleared by the Commission. So it is advised to check the eligibility before filling the application form. Even after giving the exam and the publication of result if eligibility of any candidate is found to be not satisfied then he/she may lose the candidature. The candidate must be a citizen of India to be eligible to apply. The eligibility criteria is as follows.
The candidate must have a degree in Law as recognized by the Bar Council of India on or before July 10, 2019.
- The knowledge of customs, manners and dialects of Himachal Pradesh.
- The candidate must be suitable for appointment in the peculiar conditions in the State of Himachal Pradesh.
- The candidate must have attained the age of 22 years. The upper age limit is 35 years of age and candidate’s age must not be more than this.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 3 years for SC category candidates of Himachal Pradesh.
- For the candidates of reserved categories (except SC category), no relaxation in age limit except fee will be admissible.
Admit Card for Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services 2019
The candidates will be able to download the admit card after the application process is over. It will be released online for all those candidates who have filled the application form. The candidates need to login to download the admit card. The mere issue of admit card to the candidate will not imply that the candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. It will be mandatory to carry the admit card to the exam centre otherwise the candidate will not be allowed to give the exam. The details about the date of the exam, reporting timing and the center of the exam will be mentioned in the admit card.Himachal Pradesh Judicial Services