Application Form of HPAS prelim Exam 2018 for the various post is available to fill at HPPSC website. The Candidates who will qualify the Prelims Exam will able to fill their application form for the main exam. Eligible and Interested candidate can fill the application form before the last date i.e January 20, 2018. Candidates are advised that they must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the HPPSC Application Form 2018. Candidates can check the complete instruction before filling the HPPSC HPAS Application Form 2018.
HPPSC HPAS Application Form 2018
HPPSC HPAS Application Form 2018 can be filled from the official website of HPPSC or through the direct link given below. The direct link to fill the HPAS Exam 2018 is available below.
|Last Date to Fill the prelim application form||20 Jan 2018|
HPAS 2018 Application Fee
The Candidates are required to pay a fee either by depositing the money in any branch of PNB by cash or by using Visa / Master Card Credit / Debit Card. The detail of fee for respective categories is as under:-
- Gen – Rs. 400/-
- Candidates of Other states – Rs. 400/-
- S.C. OF H.P. /S.T. OF H.P. /O.B.C. OF H.P. – Rs. 100/-
- Ex-Servicemen of H.P. – Nil
How to Apply
Candidates are advised to visit at hp.gov.in to access the home page and find “ONLINE APPLICATION FILING SYSTEM”. To make sure the candidate file the form accurately, firstly they should cross check eligibility criteria.
- Firstly register yourself as the “New User” in the Himachal Pradesh Commission Website by clicking on “NEW USER SIGN UP HERE” link on the web page and fill the parameters of Name, User ID, Password, Category, Gender, E-mail ID, Security Question & Answer and Date of Birth, after that press the button “Create User”.
- There Can be one link to the registered candidate, their candidate doesn’t need to register again.
- It is advised to the candidate to keep the username and password as it may help for further assistance.
- For Registration process one as to simply ” Click To Apply”, from here Candidate’s Basic Registration page, where they have to fill up the fundamental details like “Father’s/Mother’s name‟, “District‟, ‟Centre‟, “Address‟, “Contact No‟, Qualification details, and other relevant information. It is mandatory to fill these details.
- The candidate is required to upload the images of recent Photograph and Signature Specimen. Images to be uploaded should be only in *.jpeg format of size not exceeding 40 KB each. The photo of candidate should be without cap or goggles. Spectacles are allowed The candidate should scan his signature, which has been put on white paper using Black Ink Pen.
- After entering the Candidate’s Basic Registration Form there is provision to “Edit Application Form” before final submission of application form.
- After submission, request for change/correction in any particulars in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The H.P. Public Service Commission will not be responsible for any consequences arising out of furnishing of incorrect and incomplete details in the application or omission to provide the required details in the application form.