HPPSC HPAS Application Form 2018 – The preliminary exam has been conducted and the result for the same has also been released. The result was prepared on the basis of the official answer key. The 527 candidates has been qualified to give the main exam. The application form for main examination is now available for download on the official website (hppsc.hp.gov.in). You need to look in the results section to download the application format. The filled in application form along with the application fees and all the required photocopy of the documents must reach the commission before the last date. Candidates can check the complete instruction on HPPSC HPAS Application Form 2018 from this page.
HPPSC HPAS Application Form 2018
HPPSC HPAS Application Form 2018 for the main exam can be filled by all the preliminary examination qualified candidates. There are 27 vacancies in total and the candidates qualifying the main exam will be called for the personal interview. The complete schedule for HPPSC HPAS Application Form 2018 is given below.
|Start Date to Fill Application Form (Main Examination)||Started|
|Last date for receipt of Application Form (Main Examination)||09 Aug 2019|
|Main Exam Date||From 09 Sep 2019|
Application Form: Click Here to download the HPPSC HPAS 2018 Main Application Form.
HPPSC HPAS 2018 Application Fee
The application fees for the HPPSC HPAS 2018 main examination has to be paid by the demand draft. The demand draft so formed has to be sent along with the main application form to the commission. The details of the fees for various category is given below.
|SC / ST & OBC (Of Himachal Pradesh)||Rs 100|
|Ex-Servicemen of H.P. (Relieved from Defence Services after completion of normal tenure) / Blind of H.P./ Visually Impaired of H.P||No Fee|
The demand draft has to be prepared in favour of Secretary, H.P.Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla – 171002, payable at Shimla. Candidates must note that fee once paid cannot be refunded in any case.
Note: Candidates of reserved categories of states other than Himachal Pradesh will be considered as General Category candidate provided they have deposited requisite fee as prescribed to General Category candidates which is Rs 400.
How to fill the HPPSC HPAS 2018 Application Form
The application form for the main examination has to be filled in offline mode only. The application form can be submitted via Registered / Speed Post or in person. However the application form received before the last date will only be entertained. Before filling the main application form search and keep ready the following things.
Prerequisite Things to do before filling the Application form.
- Search and note down your Preliminary Roll number.
- A passport size photograph.
- All examination and degree certificates.
- Application fee Bank draft number, date, amount and name of the bank.
How to fill the form?
- First of all download the application form from the link that is provided above.
- You need to take a print out of the form from a good printer so that all the things mentioned are clearly visible.
- Now you need to fill the following details in the application form.
- Candidate Name
- Father Name
- Mother Name
- Date of Birth
- Relaxation in Age
- Sex (Male/ Female)
- Phone Number
- Email Id
- Educational Qualification Details
- Optional Subject
- Application Fees details
- Details of the documents attached
- Now fill the roll number of the preliminary examination at the box provide don the main application form.
- Affix the passport size photograph on the box provided.
- At the bottom of the application form enter the place at which you are currently and the date on which you are filling the form.
- Sign the main application form and send the form along with the application fees demand draft and photocopy of all the required documents to the commission.
- The photocopies of the documents to be attached with the main application form must be attested.
Where to send the application form?
The application form (main examination) fully filled and signed along with the demand draft of the application fees and the attested photocopies of all the required documents have to be send at the following address.
Address: The Secretary, H.P. Public Service Commission, Nigam Vihar, Shimla – 171002
Eligibility Criteria for HPPSC HPAS 2018
The candidate who have qualified the preliminary examination are eligible to give the main examination hence candidates must check the result of the HPPSC HPAS 2018 Preliminary examination before applying for the main examination. Also only the Indian Citizens are eligible to apply. The eligibility criteria is as follows.
- A candidate should have a bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent form a recognized university.
- Candidate in the final year of their examination are also eligible to apply provided they produce proof of having passed the examination not later than two months after the commencement of this examination.
- Candidates who have passed the final professional M.B.B.S. or any other Medical Examination but have not completed their internship by the time of submission of their applications then they will be provisionally admitted to the examination provided they submit along with their applications a copy of certificate from the University/ Institutions that they had passed the requisite final professional medical examination.
- The candidate must be equal to or greater the age of 21 but less than 35 years of age on the January 01, 2019.
- The candidate born on or after January 02, 1998 are under age whereas candidates born on or before January 01, 1984 are over age.
Relaxation in Age
- Upper age limit is relaxable by five years for candidates (only for H.P. candidates) belonging to the SC/ST/OBC/PWD and Children/Grand Children of Freedom Fighter.
- Age relaxation is also available to Ex-servicemen candidates as per government rules. But candidates should note that these are applicable only for the Himachal Pradesh candidates.
- Candidates who are holding substantive appointments in H.P. Govt. or in High Court of Himachal Pradesh or any Court Subordinate and employees of the Public Sector Undertakings / Corporations / Banks controlled by the H.P. Government will be eligible to appear in the examination if he / she possesses a Bachelor’s degree of a recognized University and has not attained the age of 42 years on the first day of January of the year in which the applications are invited by the Commission for Competitive examination.
Admit Card for HPPSC HPAS 2018
The candidates downloaded the admit card for preliminary examination from the official website three weeks prior to the exam. To download the admit card they were required to enter their user Id and password. However for main examination no separate call letter will be released. The Centre-wise list of admitted candidates and timetable for Main examination will be uploaded on official website for the information of the candidates. The main exam consists of many papers which will be conducted over a span of one week. The exam will be conducted in afternoon for all papers except the English paper which will be conducted in the morning.