Himachal Road Transport Corporation (HRTC), Shimla has published notification for the recruitment of 134 vacancies for Junior Office (IT) Assistant Posts. Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for this recruitment process via online mode.
Candidates can check the Complete information of HRTC Junior Office Assistant (JOA) Recruitment 2016 such as Application process, Eligibility criteria, Selection process, Admit card, Result etc on this page below.
HRTC Latest News
List of selected candidates for Post of Junior Office Assistant (IT) has been announced.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
HRTC Junior Office Assistant (JOA) Recruitment 2016
Those candidates who are interested to participate in the recruitment process, may note that the vacancies for HRTC Junior Office Assistant (JOA) is on contract basis on monthly consolidated salary of Rs. 7860/- (5910PB + 1950 GP).
Total No. of Vacancies – 134
- UR – 75
- SC – 29
- ST – 06
- OBC – 24
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2016) – Between 18 to 45 years.
Educational Qualification – 10+2 from a recognized Board of School Education/ University.
Selection Process – Candidates selection made on the basis of following selection rounds:
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
- General Category – Rs. 360
- For All Others – Rs. 120
How to Apply – Candidates are required to apply online mode and pay the application fee to complete the process. Take printout of submitted application form and submit the same along with attested copies of documents/certificates in support of their eligibility to the nearest Regional Office/Depot HRTC along with Original Bank Draft.
|Last date of receipt of Application form||16 Aug 2016|
|Admit Card available from||20 Aug 2016 onwards|
|Date of Written Test||04 Sep 2016|
HRTC JOA 2016 Application Form
Candidates must apply online through online mode. Applications received through any other mode will not be accepted and summarily rejected. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and other conditions before filling the HRTC Junior Office Assistant Application Form 2016.
|General Category||Rs. 360|
|SC of HP/ST of HP/OBC of HP||Rs. 120|
|Ex-servicemen of HP||Rs. 120|
Mode of Payment – The candidates are required to deposit the requisite fee in the shape of Bank Draft payable at Shimla in the name of Financial Advisor and Chief Accounts Officer, Himachal Road Transport Corporation, Shimla-171003.
Instruction for Filling Application Form
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each post and pay the fee for each post in the prescribed manner.
- After submitting the Online Recruitment Application (ORA) the candidates are required to take a printout of the finally submitted Online Recruitment Application and submit the same along with attested copies of documents/ certificates in support of their eligibility to the nearest Regional Office/Depot of Himachal Road Transport Corporation along with original Bank Draft personally or through Speed Post.
- In case a candidate has applied against more than one post, i.e., post published in the advertisement, the candidate is required to submit separate copies of requisite attested copies of documents/certificates along with the Printout of the Online Recruitment Application for each post on the day of screening test for the respective posts.
- 10+2 from a recognized Board of School Education/ University.
- One year diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology from a recognized University/ Institution OR “O” or “A” level Diploma from National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT) OR Diploma in Information Technology (IT) from a recognized ITI/ Institution.
- Computer typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 Words per minute in Hindi.
Desirable Qualifications : Knowledge of customs, manner and dialects of Himachal Pradesh and suitability for appointment in the peculiar conditions prevailing in the Pradesh.
HRTC JOA 2016 Admit Card
Admit Card for Written Examination will be available online for Recruitment Process of HRTC Junior Office Assistant 2016. Eligible candidates who fill their Application on or before the last date can download their HRTC Junior Office Assistant Admit Card 2016 from the above given link.
No Call letter will be sent by post to any of the candidates. In case of any problem, they can contact the nearest Regional Office of HRTC.
Screening Test / Examination / Viva-Voce Test
The screening test will include objective type questions (MCQ) of 200 marks. The syllabus for the screening test / written examination will consist of Course concerned, General Knowledge including General knowledge of Himachal Pradesh, Current Affairs, Everyday Science, Logic (Hardware, MS Office, MS Excel & Power Point Presentation), General English of 10+2 level and General Hindi of Matric Standard.
The eligibility of candidate(s) called for the interview will be determined on the basis of original documents produced on the day of interview. Appointment orders to the selected candidate(s) will be issued by the HRTC.
HRTC JOA 2016 Answer Key
Objections in respect of uploaded answer keys, if any, will be entertained upto 26.09.2016 at 5:00PM along with documentary proof, which may be filed in Person or through Post / Courier but should reach this office on or before 26.09.2016 at 5:00PM. After this, objections received through any mode will not be entertained.
Click here to view / download keys, or see them below.
Answer key for Junior Office Assistant (IT) 2016 Screening Test by HRTC held on 04.09.2016 Series A
Answer key for Junior Office Assistant (IT) 2016 Screening Test by HRTC held on 04.09.2016 Series B
Answer key for Junior Office Assistant (IT) 2016 Screening Test by HRTC held on 04.09.2016 Series C
Answer key for Junior Office Assistant (IT) 2016 Screening Test by HRTC held on 04.09.2016 Series D
HRTC JOA 2016 Result
Result for HRTC Junior Office Assistant 2016 will be available after the successful conduction of written examination. Candidates who have appeared in the written examination held on 04 Sep 2016 can check their HRTC Junior Office Assistant Result 2016 from the above link as per the official announcement.Himichal Pradesh Recruitment