Admit Card for HRTC Junior Technical Officer (JTO) Recruitment 2017 is issued by Haryana Road Transport Corporation, Shimla. HRTC JTO Admit Card 2017 is also known as HRTC JTO Call Letter 2017. Candidates who have filled their HRTC JTO 2017 Online Recruitment Application on or before the last date are able to download the HRTC JTO Admit Card 2017 from here. Get here complete information of HRTC JTO 2017 Admit Card, exam date, steps to download.
|Availability of HRTC Admit Card||06 Jan 2017|
|Date of Written Test||22 Jan 2017 at 11:00 am|
|Interview Call Letter||10 Mar 2017|
HRTC JTO Interview Call Letter 2017
Interview call letter is now available to download for candidates who have successfully qualified the written test which was held on 22 Jan 2017. Candidates can download their interview call letter from official website or through the direct link given below.
Download Interview Call Letter here – Click here to download HRTC JTO Interview Call Letter.
HRTC JTO Admit Card 2017 for Written Test
Candidates who have submitted application form and it has been accepted by the official authority can download the HRTC JTO Admit Card.
Candidate need to take HRTC JTO admit card along with two self-signed passport size photographs to the examination hall. Roll Number should be mentioned on the backside of the photograph. These photographs must be handed over to invigilator in the examination hall. Candidate will require the HRTC admit card at the gate for securing entry in the Examination Hall.
Admit Card process is over now.
Download Admit Card here – Click here to download the HRTC JTO Admit Card 2017 for Written Exam.
No call letter will be sent by post to any of the candidates. The applicants are required to download the same from here. In case of any problem, they can contact the nearest Regional Office of HRTC.
How to download the HRTC HRTC Foreman Admit Card 2017, JTO Admit Card 2017?
- Go to the official website or click on direct provided above.
- Find the link which says HRTC JTO Admit Card 2017.
- Enter the require details like Application registration no., date of birth, etc.
- Click on the Submit button for submitting the details.
- After submission, HRTC Foreman Admit Card 2017 will be displayed on candidate’s screen.
- Take printout of their Admit Card for future references
Important Instruction for Appearing in Test
- Please bring two self-signed passport size photographs indicating Roll Number on the backside of the photograph. These photographs must be handed over to invigilator.
- You must present this HRTC Foreman Admit Card at the entry gate for securing entry in the Examination Hall.
- You must be present in the Examination Hall 30 minutes before the scheduled time of test.
- Bring your Blue / Black Pen & Card Board in the Examination Hall.
- Entry in the Examination Hall shall not be allowed after 10 minutes of commencement of test.
- Mobile phones even if in switch off mode are not allowed in the Examination Hall.
- The candidates will not be allowed to leave the Examination Hall till completion of full time of the Test.
- On the completion of the test, the candidate will retain this HRTC Foreman Admit Card with himself / herself for further reference.