HSSC Constable Application Form 2021: Haryana Staff Selection Commission releases the HSSC Constable Application Form online on the official website. The HSSC Constable Application Form 2021 releases online on the website hssc.gov.in as per schedule. Eligible and interested candidates are invited to apply online by paying the requisite application fee. Read this article to get the complete details of HSSC Constable Application Form 2021 as per the previous year exam.
HSSC Constable Application Form 2021
The candidate should fill in all details while filling the Online Application Form. After applying online, candidates will be provided with their registration no and password to log in. After successful submission of the application, candidates can take a final printout of the application form and e-Challan
|Opening date for submission of online applications||To be announced|
|Closing date for submission of online applications||To be announced|
|Closing date for deposit of fee||To be announced|
|Date of Examination||To be announced|
How to Fill HSSC Constable Application Form 2021?
The Online Application can be filled from the official website of HSSC or through the direct link given above.
- Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions on the last date of application.
- Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name, Father’s/Mother’s name, date of birth and Category, Qualification, Marks obtained, Passing Year, Photo, Signature, Fee and other details.
- Check all the filled up details in Online Application form after getting the printout to ensure the correctness of the application.
- After applying online, registration no and password will be generated.
- Take a printout of the registration no and password screen for future reference of your application status and for re-printing of your online application form and e-Challan form.
- After successful submission of application, candidates can take a final print out of application form and e-Challan.
- No request for change of any particular on the application form will be entertained by the HSSC.
- In case candidates feel that he/she has filled up the form erroneously, he/she should fill up a fresh online application form along with fresh requisite fee before the closing date.
- No offline application form or copy of the downloaded application form will be accepted by the HSSC.
HSSC Constable Application Fee 2021
Here are are the application fee details of HSSC Constable 2021 as per the previous year exam.
Fee Details for General Category
|Category Of Post||Male/Female||Female of Haryana resident only|
|Male/Female Constable (General Duty)||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 50/-|
|Sub-Inspector (Male)||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 75/-|
Fee Details for SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State only
|Category Of Post||Male||Female|
|Male/Female Constable (General Duty)||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 13/-|
|Sub-Inspector (Male)||Rs. 35/-||–|
For Ex-Serviceman of Haryana: There is no charge for Ex-Serviceman of Haryana.
The dependent of ESM and DFF are required to pay the fee as for General, SC or BCA & BCB candidates as the case may be. Fee once sent with the application form is neither transferable nor refundable/adjustable.
Mode of Payment: The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank, and IDBI Bank, etc. available on payment site. Candidates are advised to choose their mode of payment i.e. Net Banking or e-Challan while applying online.
Causes of Rejection of HSSC Constable Application Form 2021
Under certain circumstances, the Haryana Staff Selection Commission can reject the application form. The following conditions may lead to rejection.
- More Than one application form for a particular category.
- Application is incomplete and not online.
- Full fee, if not deposited in the manner prescribed.
- No qualified of Hindi/Sanskrit as prescribed in the advertisement.
- The applicant does not possess the requisite academic qualification on the cutoff date.
- The applicant does not indicate visible identification mark in the appropriate column of the application.
- The candidate is underage/overage on the cutoff date/closing date.
- Variation in data of the online application form and in original documents if detected at any stage.
- Lack of essential qualification as prescribed in the advertisement.
HSSC Constable Admit Card 2021
The admit card for HSSC Constable Knowledge test will be provided to those candidates only who will submit their online application within the given time frame. The admit card for the test will be available on the HSSC Website and candidates will have to download it from there. No hard copy of admit card will be sent by post to any candidate by HSSC. Candidate must carry the admit card with a valid ID Proof (such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID card, Passport or Driving License) during the examination.