The Online Application Form submission process for HSSC Constable Recruitment 2019 is ongoing. Eligible candidates can apply online for the post of constable (General Duty & Sub-Inspector). Candidates must read and understand all the given instruction carefully before start filling up the online application. Make sure that you are eligible for recruitment. Any ineligibility found at any stage of the recruitment process will imply the cancellation of candidates’ candidature. The online application process will be completed after the payment of the application fee via prescribed mode. Scroll down to know more about HSSC Constable Application Form 2019 from this article.
HSSC Constable Application Form 2019
The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form. After applying online, candidates will be provided their registration no and password to log in. After successful submission of application, candidates can take final printout of application form and e-Challan
|Opening date for submission of online applications||12 Jun 2019|
|Closing date for submission of online applications|
|Closing date for deposit of fee|
|Date of Examination||to be announced!|
Fee Details for General Category
|Category Of Post||Male/Female||Female of Haryana resident only|
|Male/Female Constable (General Duty)||Rs. 100/-||Rs. 50/-|
|Sub-Inspector (Male)||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 75/-|
Fee Details for SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State only
|Category Of Post||Male||Female|
|Male/Female Constable (General Duty)||Rs. 25/-||Rs. 13/-|
|Sub-Inspector (Male)||Rs. 35/-||–|
For Ex-Serviceman of Haryana: There is no charge for Ex-Serviceman of Haryana.
The dependent of ESM and DFF are required to pay the fee as for General, SC or BCA & BCB candidates as the case may be. Fee once sent with the application form is neither transferable nor refundable/adjustable.
Mode of Payment: The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank, and IDBI Bank, etc. available on payment site. Candidates are advised to choose their mode of payment i.e. Net Banking or e-Challan while applying online.
How to Apply for HSSC Constable Recruitment?
The Online Application can be filled from the official website of HSSC or through the direct link given above.
- Candidates applying for a post must ensure that they fulfill all the eligibility conditions on the last date of application.
- Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name, Father’s/Mother’s name, date of birth and Category, Qualification, Marks obtained, Passing Year, Photo, Signature, Fee and other details.
- Check all the filled up details in Online Application form after getting the printout to ensure the correctness of the application.
- After applying online, registration no and password will be generated.
- Take a printout of the registration no and password screen for future reference of your application status and for re-printing of your online application form and e-Challan form.
- After successful submission of application, candidates can take a final print out of application form and e-Challan.
- No request for change of any particular on the application form will be entertained by the HSSC.
- In case candidates feel that he/she has filled up the form erroneously, he/she should fill up a fresh online application form along with fresh requisite fee before the closing date.
- No offline application form or copy of the downloaded application form will be accepted by the HSSC.
Causes of rejection of Application
- More Than one application form for a particular category.
- Application is incomplete and not online.
- Full fee, if not deposited in the manner prescribed.
- No qualified of Hindi/Sanskrit as prescribed in the advertisement.
- The applicant does not possess the requisite academic qualification on the cutoff date.
- The applicant does not indicate visible identification mark in the appropriate column of the application.
- The candidate is underage/overage on the cutoff date/closing date.
- Variation in data of the online application form and in original documents if detected at any stage.
- Lack of essential qualification as prescribed in the advertisement.
HSSC Constable Admit Card
The admit card for HSSC Constable Knowledge test will be provided to those candidates only who will submit their online application within the given time frame. The admit card for the test will be available on the HSSC Website and candidates will have to download it from there. No hard copy of admit card will be sent by post to any candidate by HSSC. Candidate must carry the admit card with a valid ID Proof (such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID card, Passport or Driving License) during the examination.