Haryana Staff Selection Commission has released the HSSC harayan police constable application form 2017 on its official website. Candidates have to pay the application fee (if applicable) to complete the process. Caniddates are requested to read all the instruction carefully before filling the Application Form. Get HSSC Haryana Police Constable Application Form 2017 complete information here.
|Online submission of Application form starts from||12 Jun 2017|
|Last date for submission of online application||11 Jul 2017|
|Closing date for deposit fee||13 Jul 2017|
HSSC Haryana Police Constable Application Form 2017
Application form for HSSC Recruitment 2017 for Haryana Police Constable for male & female can be filled online from the official website. The direct link to fill the Application is given below.
- General Category
- Male & Female non resident of Haryana – Rs. 100/-
- Female of Haryana resident only – Rs. 50/-
- SC/BC/SBC/EB PG
- Male – Rs. 25/-
- Female – Rs. 13/-
- Ex-Serviceman of Haryana – No charges
Procedure/ Instructions for Online Filling Application Form
The prescribed essential qualification does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. The commission will short list the candidates for interview by different stages of the selection process mentioned above. The decision of the Commission in all matters relating to acceptance or rejection of an application, eligibility/suitability of the candidates, mode of, and criteria for selection etc. will be final and binding on the candidates. No inquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this regard. HSSC reserve the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies on administrative grounds.
- Please read the instructions and procedures carefully before you start filling the Online Application Form.
- The candidate should fill all details while filling the Online Application Form.
- After applying online, Registration No. and Password will be generated.
- Take print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled application form and e-Challan form.
- After successful submission of application candidates can take print out of application form and e-Challan.
- The hard copy of application form along with all required documents must be brought at the time of verification/scrutiny-cum-interview.
- Candidates are advised to fill their application form carefully such as Name, Father’s name, Date of Birth and Category, Qualification, photo & Signature etc. After final submit of application form, no change will be allowed. Candidate will be responsible for any mistake in the data of application form and no any correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
Documents to be uploaded with Application Form
- Scanned Copy of Essential Qualifications i.e. Matric showing Date of Birth and mark sheet of Diploma/Degree etc.
- Scanned Copy of valid Eligibility Certificate in case of DESM candidates duly issued by the respective Zila Sainik Board.
- Scanned Copy of BCA/BCB/SC/EBPG Certificate issued by competent authority.
- Scanned Copy of Haryana Domicile Certificate in case of BCA/BCB/SC/EBPG/ESM/DESM/DFF issued by competent authority.
- Scanned Copy of Aadhar Card (Desirable).
- Copy of e-Challan in case of candidates who have applied earlier.
- Scanned Photographs duly signed by the Candidate.
- Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
The following are likely causes of rejection:-
- More than one application form for a particular category.
- Application is incomplete and not online.
- Full fee, if not deposited in the manner prescribed.
- No qualification of Hindi/Sanskrit as prescribed in advertisement.
- Applicant does not possess the requisite academic qualification on cutoff date.
- Applicant does not indicate visible identification mark in appropriate column of application form.
- Candidate is underage/overage on the cutoff date/closing date.
- Variation in data of online application form and in original documents when brought for verification/scrutiny-cum-interview.
- Lack of essential qualification as prescribed in advertisement.