HSSC Instructor Application Form 2019 – The online application form is available for the candidates for the various posts of Skill Development & Industrial Training Department. The candidates who have studied Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or higher education are eligible to apply. However, there are other eligibility criteria also which are varied for different posts and must be checked before applying. Candidate can check the result as per schedule and those qualifying will be called for verification of the documents uploaded in the application form. For more information on HSSC Instructor Application Form 2019 and how to apply, eligibility criteria etc check the page below.
Latest: Last date to submit HSSC Instructor Application Form 2019 has been extended. Apply though the link provided below.
HSSC Instructor Application Form 2019
The online applications are invited for 3206 vacancies in 97 posts. The candidates can submit only one application form and submission of more than one application form will automatically lead to rejection of candidature. For complete schedule of HSSC Instructor Application Form 2019 check the table below.
|Date of release of Notification||20 Jul 2019|
|Online Applications||05 Aug 2019|
|Last date for submission of online application|
|Closing date for deposit of fee|
|Exam Date||Sep – Oct 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for HSSC Instructor Application Form 2019.
Application Fee for HSSC Instructor 2019
The application fees is imperative to pay and without it the form remains incomplete. The fees is different for different category students. Candidates must take note that fees once paid is not refundable or adjustable. Details of fees are given below in the table.
For Category Number 1 to 71 and 73 to 97 posts
|General (Male/Female)||Rs 150|
|General Female (Haryana Resident)||Rs 75|
|SC/BC/EWS of Haryana State (Male)||Rs 35|
|SC/BC/EWS of Haryana State (Female)||Rs 18|
For Category Number – 72 (Lab Attendant (Food Production, Food & Beverage Service) Instructor)
|General (Male/Female)||Rs 100|
|General Female (Haryana Resident)||Rs 50|
|SC/BC/EWS of Haryana State (Male)||Rs 25|
|SC/BC/EWS of Haryana State (Female)||Rs 13|
Note: There is no application fees for PWD (Person with disability)/Ex-Serviceman of Haryana candidates.
- The dependent of ESM and DFF are required to pay the fee as for General, SC or BCA & BCB Candidates as the case may be
Mode of Payment – The application fees has to be paid via Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank.
Application Form for HSSC Instructor 2019
The candidates are advised to fill the form as soon as they can and don’t wait for the last date because on the last due to heavy traffic on the website the process may be slow or interrupted. There is no other mode to fill the form other than the online mode.
Pre-Requites things to keep Ready before filling the Application Form
- A computer with working internet connection and a printer.
- Keep your credit/debit card ready of you wish to make payment using Net banking.
- Scanned copy of the photograph and signature in prescribed format.
- Other than that candidates must keep ready the scanned copy of the following documents.
Documents to be uploaded with the Application Form
How to Fill the Application Form?
- Visit the official website or click on the link provided above.
- Now Click on new registration tab and fill the registration form by filling the following entries.
- Mobile number
- Email Id
- Security Question Answer
- The registration number and the password will be generated and displayed on the screen.
- Candidates are advised to take a print out of this to have a record of the registration number and password.
- Now login and fill the application form by entering these following details.
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Aadhar Number
- Caste Religion
- Educational Qualification details
- Upload the photograph, signature and other required documents mentioned above in the prescribed format.
- Finally make the payment as per the category of the candidate.
- Take a print out of the filled in submitted application form.
Eligiblity Criteria for HSSC Instructor 2019
The candidates are required to pass the eligibility criteria as defined by the Commission to be able to give the HSSC Instructor 2019 exam. The eligibility is the responsibility of the candidates and they have to prove that with supporting documents whenever asked by the Commission. The eligibility criteria is as follows.
Educational Qualification: The specific posts require specific qualification. However the knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit is a must. The candidate must have studied Hindi/Sanskrit upto Matric Standard or higher education.
Age: The age of the candidate must be between 17 – 42 years of age.
Relaxation in Age
The relaxation of age is given to the candidates of specific categories as per the rules of the government. The relaxation in age given below are for the candidates of Haryana State domicile only.
- In the case of Scheduled Caste (SC) Backward Class (A) & Backward Class (B) the upper age limit is relaxable upto 5 years.
- In the case of PwD General Candidates, the upper age limit is relaxable by 10 years (15 years for PWD candidates who are SCs/BCs)
- For Ex-servicemen Candidates, relaxation up to continuous Military service added by three years is permissible.
- The upper age limit in respect of widow, legally separated woman, divorcee, deserted woman and unmarried woman will be upto 47 years.
- The relaxation in maximum age is given to candidates who have worked or are presently working in any Department of Haryana Government. The relaxation given will be equal to the period he has worked for excluding periods of break (if any)
- To check the complete eligibility criteria of all the posts Click Here.
Admit Card for HSSC Instructor 2019
The admit card will be released for the written examination as per the schedule on the official website (hssc.gov.in). The admit cad will be released in the online format only. To download the admit card candidate require to enter the registration number and the password. It is mandatory to carry the hard copy of the downloaded admit card to the exam centre. Date of exam, venue of exam centre and the reporting time will be mentioned in it.
Q. The application form is not loading, what shall I do?
A. Perform the following steps to access the application form
1. Check the internet connectivity with computer.
2. Check the browser.
3. Delete the cookies from your browser.
4. You can remove all cookies created within a specific time period by selecting the Clear
5. Browsing data option in Tools menu.
Q. Which browser is best to fill the application form?
A. Only use lastest version of Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome to fill the form.
Q. I have created my login ID/password, is the application process complete?
A. No, after login id and password generation your registration is done but you have to fill the application form to complete the application process.
Q. I don’t have a mobile, whose number I should enter?
A. Mobile number is very important for submitting the form, application can’t be registered without mobile number. You must give your number or your close relative.
Q. I have paid the fee by Debit/credit card, but it does not reflect as paid.
A. It will take maximum 2 working days to confirm the payment.