HSSC JE Result 2019- The Haryana Staff Selection Commission will release the result of the written or other relevant examination as per the schedule. To appear in the prescribed examination & to fulfill the vacant posts of Junior Engineer under Haryana state government, it is mandatory to download the admit card or the call letter, upon announcement of dates by the conducting body. After the result, the HSSC will distribute the joining letter to the eligible & examination qualified candidates, in order to fulfill HSSC JE recruitment 2019 formalities. For more information about HSSC JE Result 2019, candidates can read this article.
HSSC JE Result 2019
After conducting the CBT or OMR based written examination, the conducting body will release the HSSC Junior Engineer (JE) result in 2019. The candidates will be to check the result from the official website as per the schedule. Candidates are advised to take a print out of it for future references & clarifications. The result will be uploaded in the individual candidate’s login portal of HSSC. So candidates must access the login portal right after the examination. The complete schedule of HSSC JE Result 2019 is given below.
|Exam Date||31 Aug & 01 Sep 2019|
|Result||To be announced|
Result: Result for HSSC JE 2019 will be available at the official website i.e. hssc.gov.in.
How to check the HSSC JE Result 2019?
In order to check the HSSC JE Result 2019, candidates need to use their login credentials which is- registration number or login id & password. The conducting body will call the candidates those who qualified prescribed examinations following the socio-economic criteria & on the basis of experiences of the candidates. Until then candidates can follow the given steps to check the result, which as follows:
- Visit the HSSC official website. (OR)
- Click on the link available on this page.
- Then, use your login credential to access the login portal.
- Click on the HSSC JE result option.
- Check the details mentioned in the result to confirm that it is yours.
- Save a copy of the HSSC JE result for further references.
Marking Scheme of HSSC JE 2019
Marks will be awarded to the candidates appeared who appeared in the written examination & in the socio-economic & experience criteria, the marking scheme is as follows:
Total Marks- 100 marks
Marking Scheme- All the candidates will get marks on the basis of the written test. CBT or OMR based examination, distribution of the marks are as follows:
- Written Test, CBT or OMR based examination: As per this criteria, candidates will secure 90 marks in total.
- Socio-economic & Experience- Under this criteria candidates will secure 10 marks in total.
The final selection for HSSC JE Recruitment 2019 will be done on the basis of following points:
- For the eligible candidates, HSSC will conduct CBT or OMR based written examination for the post of Junior Engineer.
- After that on the basis of Socio-economic & experience of the applicant.
- For each individual category, students will get the score as per the marking scheme.
- After compiling all the secured marks individually by the candidates, the conducting body will declare the final list of the eligible & qualified candidates for the applied post (JE).
- If any candidate doesn’t fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria at the time of recruitment, then he/she will be blacklisted immediately.