HSSC JE 2019- The Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) is the main conducting body has released notification regarding re-opening of HSSC JE 2019 Application Form. HSSC JE 2019 Online Application Form is now available on the official website, hssc.gov.in for the Junior Engineer (JE) post, within the state of Haryana. Interested applicants must note that the dates for the online application form, registration & fee payment are now available, as per the official notification. Candidates are advised to fill the application form before the deadline, which is August 10, 2019. Under J.E. there are different categories as per the HSSC. Candidates those who are interested in the HSSC JE Recruitment 2019 and want to fill the online application form can get all the information related to the HSSC JE 2019 form this page.
HSSC JE 2019
HSSC is the main conducting body for the recruitment in various posts & positions under Haryana state government’s departments. At present, the HSSC released the notification for the various posts including Junior Engineer (JE) post. As many of the major events and dates are extended now, so it is advised to cross-check all the information before proceeding further. Below a schedule is given which indicates all the important dates & events related to the HSSC JE 2019 recruitment, which as follows:
|Date of Publication of Notice||15 Jun 2019|
|Open date of submission of online application form||20 Jun 2019|
|Last date for the submission of the online application form|
|Last date for the payment of application fee|
|Reopening of Application Form||07 Aug 2019|
|Last date for submisison Reopening of Application Form||10 Aug 2019|
|Closing Date for Deposit of Fees||14 Aug 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card/Call Letter||to be announced|
|Date of Examination||31 Aug & 01 Sep 2019|
|Declaration of Result||to be announced|
Notice regarding HSSC JE 2019 Exam
HSSC JE 2019 Application Form
First & foremost step to complete by the candidate is to fill the application form or to register him/herself in order to appear in the CBT or OMR based written test conducted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission for Junior Engineer recruitment 2019. However, the candidates must note that the online application form is now extended & also the last date for the online payment of application fee is also extended. Candidates now need to prepare him/herself as per the exam pattern in order to qualify the written test, CBT or OMR based examination.
- Click Here to access the HSSC JE 2019 application & registration portal. (Re-open )
- Click Here to access the login portal.
Online Application Form /Online Registration:
It is required to complete the online application form or the registration process in order to appear in the CBT or OMR based written examination for the Junior Engineer post. As we mentioned earlier that online application form or the registration process is now available again as because it is extended, candidates can check the following points for the application process, which as follows:
- Click on the link given on this page. (OR)
- Visit the official website of HSSC for the same.
- Click on the “New Registration” option for one-time registration for multiple applications.
- Fill the required details & cross-check all the information before final submission.
- Save the same for further reference.
All the candidates who already submitted the online application form submitted the fee, can now able to access the login portal to download the admit card in order to appear in the examinations conducted by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. It required to enter the registration number or login id & password to access the login portal. In some cases, the applicants forgot their password, the conducting body provides an option to retrieve the same.
Application Fee: The Application fee for the online application form is as follows, please note down that the following fee amount varies according to the different category, which as follows:
|General||Male/Female- ₹ 150 (Male & Female) & ₹ 75 ( for female of Haryana state residents)|
|SC/BC/EWS- of Haryana State||Male- ₹ 35 & Female- ₹ 18|
|PwD/Ex-Service of Haryana state||No Charges|
Mode of Payment: It is advised to make the through secured online payment gateway & also by using Credit/Debit card or Net banking for the same. It is advised to cross-check the date before making online payment except for those who already paid the application fee & submitted the application form.
All the registered or interested applicants must fulfill the eligibility criteria for the various categories under the post of Junior Engineer (JE). For the maximum number of posts, it is required to qualify the diploma or should hold a four-year B.Tech degree or its relevant program form a recognized or government approved university, candidates the check complete list of eligibility criteria, the number of vacant posts & pay scale, which as follows:
JE Irrigation & W.R department–
Education Qualification– Candidates should hold or qualify a three-year diploma in Civil Engineer conducted by the State Board of Technical Education (SBTE), department of Haryana state or any recognized by the Haryana government. (OR) B.Tech in Civil Engineer from any recognized University approved by the UGC & AICTE etc. One must qualify metric with Hindi & Sanskrit subjects or higher.
Age – Candidates who are in between 17 to 42 are eligible.
Eligibility for other categories:
- Click here for more information & complete list of HSSC JE 2019 recruitment eligibility criteria, educational qualification & pay scale.
HSSC JE 2019 Admit Card
It is mandatory to get the call letter or the admit card. After the final submission of the application form or especially for the applicants who completed the entire application process, now need to download the admit card in order to appear in the CBT or OMR based written examination. Candidates can be able to download the admit card, once the conducting body releases the admit card on its official website. Candidates are advised to carry the Admit card along with them on the day of examination (as per the schedule). For more information on HSSC JE Admit card 2019, it is advised to visit the “HSSC JE Admit card 2019” page.
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission will select the candidates only on the basis of the following criteria. It is mandatory to fulfill the eligibility criteria first in order to appear in the examination, which is going to be conducted by the HSSC as per the schedule of HSSC JE 2019. The final selection will be done on the basis of the following points, which as follows:
- Written Test, CBT or OMR based examination which is likely to be conducted as per the schedule is given on this page.
- And also on the basis of Socio-economic criteria & on the basis of past experience of the candidate/applicant in the relevant field (according to the vacant post).
Marking Scheme- All the candidates will get marks on the basis of the written test. CBT or OMR based examination, distribution of the marks are as follows:
- Written Test, CBT or OMR based examination: As per this criteria, candidates will secure 90 marks in total.
- Socio-economic & Experience- Under this criteria candidates will secure 10 marks in total.
Note- Under Scio-economic criteria, the conducting body will not provide more than 10 marks, under any circumstances.
Total Marks- 100 marks
HSSC JE 2019 Syllabus
Candidates need to prepare themselves for the written, CBT or OMR based examination as per the syllabus, which as follows:
- General Awareness.
- Hindi or relevant subject.
- Current Affairs.
- Culture of Haryana.
Marks Break-up- The 90 marks of written examination shall be divided into two parts, which as follows:
- 75% of 100 marks for General Awareness, Reasoning, Maths, Science, Computer, English, Hindi or relevant subject.
- And the remaining 25% of 100 marks for History, Current Affairs, Literature, Geography, Civics, Environment, & Culture of Haryana.
The final selection will be done on the basis of following points:
- For the eligible candidates, HSSC will conduct CBT or OMR based written examination for the post of Junior Engineer.
- After that on the basis of Socio-economic & experience of the applicant.
- For each individual category, students will get the score as per the marking scheme.
- After compiling all the secured marks individually by the candidates, the conducting body will declare the final list of the eligible & qualified candidates for the applied post (JE).
- If any candidate doesn’t fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria at the time of recruitment, then he/she will be blacklisted immediately.
HSSC JE 2019 Result
It has been mentioned earlier that the result of the HSSC JE 2019 will be declared by the conducting body after the commencement of the prescribed examination. The result will be announced on the basis of marks secured by the candidates in the CBT or OMR based written examination & also including socio-economic criteria & experience of the candidate. For more information candidates can read the complete page about “HSSC JE Result 2019“.
Official Website: hssc.gov.in
For more Information on HSSC JE 2019, download- Information Brochure.HSSC Recruitment