|UPES Dehradun Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|SRM University MBA Admission 2018||Apply Here!|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
HSSC MPHW, Staff Nurse Admit Card is released on the official website of the HSSC. After the online application process, admit card has been released for the candidates who have submitted their online application form before or on the last date of the online application form.
Date, time and venue of the written test will be mentioned on the HSSc admit card. Candidates should bring one valid identity proof at the time of the written test.
Latest – Admit Card for MPHW posts has been announced. Written Exam will be held on 29 Jan 2017.
HSSC MPHW, Staff Nurse Admit Card 2016
Admit Card for the written test is released on the official website of the HSSC. No candidates will be allowed to appear in the written test without the admit card. Direct link to download the admit card is given below
Download HSSC MPHW, Staff Nurse Admit Card 2016 here
- Click here to download Admit Card for MPHW posts
Admit card is released on the HSSC’s website before the written test. Candidates are advised to download the admit card before the written test. After the written test, candidates who will qualify the written test shall be able to download their call letter for the interview form this page.
- Candidates should bring the hard copy of their admit card in the examination hall.
- Candidates should download their admit card before the date of exam.
- Candidate are advised to validate all the details mentioned on their Admit Card.
- Date, Time and Venue of the written exam will be given on the Admit Card.
- Candidate should bring their Valid ID proof at the time of Exam.
- Candidates are advised to keep their Admit Card safe till the joining. Admit Card will be required at the time of joining.
- Any issue regarding the generation of the admit card can be resolved by contacting the official authorities.
- The candidates should note that the admit card will have some instructions for the exam day and that they should be obeyed by all.