HSSC PGT Application Form 2021 – HSSC has extended the last date to submit application form for HSSC PGT 2021. Candidates can access the direct link to submit HSSC PGT application form 2021 through hssc.gov.in or this article as well. The last date to apply is April 02, 2021. Candidates who have postgraduate degree in Sanskrit can submit their applications for HSSC PGT Recruitment 2021. They have to make a payment of Rs. 300/- as the application fee. Read complete details on HSSC PGT Application form 2021 in this article.
Latest: The HSSC PGT application form 2021 submission is now extended again. Get the direct link below.
HSSC PGT Application Form 2021
For filling the HSSC PGT Application Form 2021, candidates should keep the relevant documents ready. It is a golden chance for aspirants who search for Teacher jobs in Haryana to take admission process. Candidates can check the below schedule for HSSC PGT Application Form 2021.
|Release of Application Form||16 Feb 2021|
|Last Date to fill Application Form|
02 Apr 2021
|Last Date to pay the Application fee|
05 Apr 2021
Apply Online: Click here to apply for HSSC PGT Application Form 2021.
HSSC PGT 2021 Application Fee
In order to complete the application form filling process candidate would need to pay the requisite fee, other wise process will not be complete. Candidates must know about the HSSC PGT Application Fee before filling the Application Form. HSSC PGT Application form is accepted only after doing the Application fee payment.
|General (Male/Female)||Rs. 500|
|General (Female Haryana Resident)||Rs. 125|
|SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State||Rs. 125|
|SC/BC/EWS Female Candidates of Haryana State||Rs. 75|
Mode of Payment: Pay the prescribed Application Fee as per your category. Application fee can be paid by following methods:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
Documents required for HSSC PGT Application Form 2021
While filling the HSSC PGT Application Form 2021, candidates have to keep ready some important documents as below:
- Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
- Scanned Copy of SC/ BCA/ BCB/ EWS/ ESp/ ESM/ DESM/ DFF/ pwD (person with Disabilities) certificate alongwith Haryana domicile certificate issued by competent authority.
- Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience alongwith Haryana domicile certificate issued by competent authority.
- Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
- Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
- Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience etc. on which basis candidate claim mark.
Photograph and Signature Specifications for HSSC PGT Application Form
The candidates have to upload the scanned photograph and signature as per the specifications below:
|Size||10 KB to 100 KB||4 KB to 50 KB|
- The photograph should be in colour or b/w (but clear contrast) with name of the candidate and date of taking the photograph printed on it
- The signature uploaded on application form should match with candidate’s signature. The signature shall be checked during verification.
How to fill HSSC PGT Application Form 2021
Check the step by step procedure on how to submit HSSC PGT application form below.
1st step: Use the direct link available below the dates table to reach the HSSC PGT application page.
2nd step: Now, register using the ‘register’ button.
3rd step: Read all the important instructions that appears on the screen.
4th step: Aspirants are then directed to the HSSC PGT 2021 registration page. Enter all the details and tap on register button.
5th step: Hereafter, aspirant will get login ID and password.
6th step: Now, enter the persona details, educational qualification ad upload documents.
7th step: Proceed to make the payment. Take a print out of the submitted applications for further reference.
Details to enter in HSSC PGT Application Form 2021
Before filling the Application Form candidates should be aware of what are the details required to enter in the HSSC PGT Application Form. As per your ease, we have mentioned below the details required to enter in the Application Form
A – Registration
- Candidate’s name
- Gender ( Male/ Female)
- Mobile No
- Email id
- Security Question
B – Personal Details:
- Category (General/SC/ST/OBC)
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status (married/unmarried)
- Nationality (Indian/Other)
- Area (urban/rural)
- Adhaar No/ Enrollment no
C – Address Details:
- House no/Street/Area
D – Reservation Details
- Domicile of State (yes/no)
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit (Yes/No)
E – Educational Details
- Class 10th details
- Class 10+2 details
- Vocational ITI
- Graduation and Postgraduation details
- Relevant Certificates
F – Image and signature
- Scanned photograpgh
- Scanned signature
HSSC PGT Application Form Correction 2021
The candidates can Correct HSSC Application Form detail only on-line on its official website http://www.hssc.gov.in till Application Form last Date. Once his/her detail is updated, he/she should get the print of the form. Candidates need not send any application/Documents by Post. Aspirants should follow the below mentioned steps for Application Form Correction.
- In case the candidate fails to Edit details in a specified time. No second chance will be given.
- Details will be corrected only through online mode i.e. detail sent by post / in person will not be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to visit http://www.hssc.gov.in website regularly for updates.
- If by mistake the candidate has filled in wrong data, he/she can correct the data till Application Form ending Date till 5:00 PM. By entering his/her registration number and password. Henceforth, no editing will be done and thereafter data will be locked and no change will be acceptable/ allowed.
- For any clarifications regarding the online Editing of data, the candidate can call help-line numbers 01726619062 on all working days from 9:00 am to 5.30 pm.
- Candidate will be responsible for any mistakes made by him/ her in the on line application form, Haryana Staff Selection Commission shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
HSSC Admit Card 2021
Candidates can download the HSSC PGT Admit Card 2021 from the HSSC official website i.e. hssc.gov.in. In order to download Call Letter, candidates have to enter the basic details such as registration Number, Date of Birth and Gender. The Hall Ticket is mandatory for candidates to enter in the prescribed Exam Center. Along with Admit Card, candidates have to carry any one of the Photo ID Proof- i.e. Identity card/Driving License/ passport/Voter Card/ Pan Card/Aadhaar Card etc. Aspirants shall visit this page regularly for further updates.
About HSSC PGT 2021
Haryana Staff Selection Commission conducts the Haryana PGT Sanskrit Teachers recruitment. Interested candidates after checking all details can apply for 534 Post Graduate Teachers HES II Group B Services Posts. To get selected in any of the advertised vacancies, candidates have to appear for the written examination and Socio-economic criteria and experience.
Ans. Candidates with postgraduate degree in Sanskrit are eligible to apply for HSSC PGT recruitment.
ans. Aspirants have to make the payment of Rs. 300/- as the application fee.