HSSC PGT Application Form 2019 – Haryana Staff Selection Commission has extended the last date to apply for HSSC PGT 2019. HSSC PGT Application Form 2019 is available at hssc.gov.in. Candidates can apply online for various posts for Post Graduate Teacher under PGT HES II Group B Services. Candidates should check the eligibility before filling the Application Form for HSSC PGT. Only the HTET qualified candidates can apply for the HSSC PGT Exam. Check complete details about HSSC PGT Application Form 2019 such as application fee, how to apply, application form correction etc from this page.
Latest: Last date to submit HSSC PGT Application Form 2019 has bene extended. Apply through the link provided below.
HSSC PGT Application Form 2019
For filling the HSSC PGT Application Form 2019, candidates should keep the relevant documents ready. It is a golden chance for aspirants who search for Teacher jobs in Haryana to take admission process. Candidates can check the below schedule for HSSC PGT Application Form 2019.
|HSSC PGT Application Form 2019||Dates|
|Release of Application Form||02 Sep 2019|
|Last Date to fill Application Form|
|Last Date to pay the Application fee|
|Exam Date||Oct/Nov 2019|
Apply Online: Click here to apply for HSSC PGT Application Form 2019.
In order to complete the application form filling process candidate would need to pay the requisite fee, other wise process will not be complete. Candidates must know about the HSSC PGT Application Fee before filling the Application Form. HSSC PGT Application form is accepted only after doing the Application fee payment.
|General (Male/Female)||Rs. 500|
|General (Female Haryana Resident)||Rs. 125|
|SC/BC/EWS Candidates of Haryana State||Rs. 125|
|SC/BC/EWS Female Candidates of Haryana State||Rs. 75|
Mode of Payment: Pay the prescribed Application Fee as per your category. Application fee can be paid by following methods:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
Documents required for HSSC PGT Application Form 2019
While filling the HSSC PGT Application Form 2019, candidates have to keep ready some important documents as below:
- Scanned Copy of Essential Academic Qualifications and Matriculation Certificate showing Date of Birth and other relevant details.
- Scanned Copy of SC/ BCA/ BCB/ EWS/ ESp/ ESM/ DESM/ DFF/ pwD (person with Disabilities) certificate alongwith Haryana domicile certificate issued by competent authority.
- Scanned copy of Certificate claiming weightage/marks under socio-economic criteria and experience alongwith Haryana domicile certificate issued by competent authority.
- Scanned Photo duly signed by the Candidate.
- Scanned signatures of the Candidate.
- Scanned copy of all documents showing higher qualification, experience etc. on which basis candidate claim mark.
Photograph and Signature Specifications for HSSC PGT Application Form
The candidates have to upload the scanned photograph and signature as per the specifications below:
|Size||10 KB to 100 KB||4 KB to 50 KB|
- The photograph should be in colour or b/w (but clear contrast) with name of the candidate and date of taking the photograph printed on it
- The signature uploaded on application form should match with candidate’s signature. The signature shall be checked during verification.
How to fill HSSC PGT Application Form 2019
Step 1: Register for HSSC PGT 2019:
- Candidates must first register themselves for HSSC PGT 2019 through the official website, hssc.gov.in
- Enter details the details to register and should keep a note of the application number generated. Aspirants must create a password and choosing the security question in case they forget the password in the future, it would help them to recover it. Candidates will have to fill in all the details in the form appropriately.
- After submitting the personal details, the HSSC PGT 2019 application number will be generated.
- Log in again with the HSSC PGT logging in with the application number and password.
Step 2: Fill the Application Form of HSSC PGT 2019: Fill all the details specified in the form such as:
- Candidate’s Personal Details: Candidates have to fill all the details carefully and then click on the “Save & Proceed” button.
- Address Details: Now fill Correspondance Address, State, Pincode etc.
- Reservation Details: Candidates now have to fill the reservation details and proceed to the next step
- Educational Details: Enter Educational Details carefully and proceed.
Step 3: Upload Scanned Images of Photograph and Signature: Next step is to upload your scanned images of Photograph and Signature as per the specifications:
Step 4: Pay the Application Fee
Pay the prescribed Application Fee as per your category. Application fee can be paid by following methods:
- Debit card
- Credit card
- Net banking
Step 5: Download Confirmation Page Displayed After Successful Payment.
Note- In case the confirmation page is not displayed the payment will be rejected and the amount will be refunded.
Details to enter in HSSC PGT Application Form 2019
Before filling the Application Form candidates should be aware of what are the details required to enter in the HSSC PGT Application Form. As per your ease, we have mentioned below the details required to enter in the Application Form
A – Registration
- Candidate’s name
- Gender ( Male/ Female)
- Mobile No
- Email id
- Security Question
B – Personal Details:
- Category (General/SC/ST/OBC)
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Marital Status (married/unmarried)
- Nationality (Indian/Other)
- Area (urban/rural)
- Adhaar No/ Enrollment no
C – Address Details:
- House no/Street/Area
D – Reservation Details
- Domicile of State (yes/no)
- Matric with Hindi or Sanskrit (Yes/No)
E – Educational Details
- Class 10th details
- Class 10+2 details
- Vocational ITI
- Graduation and Postgraduation details
- Relevant Certificates
F – Image and signature
- Scanned photograpgh
- Scanned signature
HSSC PGT Application Form Correction 2019
The candidates can Correct HSSC Application Form detail only on-line on its official website www.hssc.gov.in till Application Form last Date. Once his/her detail is updated, he/she should get the print of the form. Candidates need not send any application/Documents by Post. Aspirants should follow the below mentioned steps for Application Form Correction.
- In case the candidate fails to Edit details in a specified time. No second chance will be given.
- Details will be corrected only through online mode i.e. detail sent by post / in person will not be entertained.
- Candidates are advised to visit www.hssc.gov.in website regularly for updates.
- If by mistake the candidate has filled in wrong data, he/she can correct the data till Application Form ending Date till 5:00 PM. By entering his/her registration number and password. Henceforth, no editing will be done and thereafter data will be locked and no change will be acceptable/ allowed.
- For any clarifications regarding the online Editing of data, the candidate can call help-line numbers 01726619062 on all working days from 9:00 am to 5.30 pm.
- Candidate will be responsible for any mistakes made by him/ her in the on line application form, Haryana Staff Selection Commission shall not be responsible or liable in any way.
HSSC PGT Eligibility Criteria 2019
All candidates willing to apply for Haryana PGT recruitment will have to fulfil the minimum eligibility criteria as prescribed by the Haryana Staff or else the Application form will be rejected.
Nationality – Candidates who want to apply for Haryana PGT should be Indian Citizens.
Age Limit – The minimum age of the candidates should not be less than 18 years and they must not be older than 42 years
- Candidates must possess Post Graduate degree in any stream with at least 50% marks
- They must have Hindi or Sanskrit as a subject in High School or higher education
- They should have qualified Haryana Teacher Eligibility Test (HTET) or School Teachers Eligibility Test (STET)
- Candidates should have scored 50% marks in post-graduation (except for those who will be applying for Computer Science, they will need 55% marks in PG)
HSSC Admit Card 2019
Candidates can download the HSSC PGT Admit Card 2019 from the HSSC official website i.e. hssc.gov.in. The HSSC PGT Exam 2019 will be conducted in the month of October or November. In order to download Call Letter, candidates have to enter the basic details such as registration Number, Date of Birth and Gender. The Hall Ticket is mandatory for candidates to enter in the prescribed Exam Center. Along with Admit Card, candidates have to carry any one of the Photo ID Proof- i.e. Identity card/Driving License/ passport/Voter Card/ Pan Card/Aadhaar Card etc. Aspirants shall visit this page regularly for further updates.
About HSSC PGT 2019
Haryana Staff Selection Commission released HSSC PGT Jobs 2019 Notification. Interested candidates after checking all details can apply for 3864 Post Graduate Teachers HES II Group B Services Posts. Applications for the Latest HSSC Post Graduate Teacher Group B Services Vacancy 2019 must be submitted in the Online Mode. This is a good chance for the candidates who are searching for Government Jobs in Haryana. Surely, this new HSSC PGT Notification 2019 is a good opportunity for the aspirants who are willing to settle in the Teaching Field. The Application Process for HSSC PGT 2019 will start from September 2nd, 2019. HSSC will conduct this exam in the month of October or November 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions
Candidates are not required to send any hard copy. They will only need to fill and submit the application form online.
Yes, your age should be between 18-42 years.
No, candidates will not be allowed for a refund after submission of application fee.
The last date of Registration of HSSC PGT is till September 18th, 2019.
They are exempted from paying Application Fee.