HSSC TGT Sanskrit Teacher Application Form 2019 – The Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Panchkula (HSSC) will release the HSSC TGT Sanskrit Teacher Application Form 2019 on February 22, 2019 at hssc.gov.in. The candidates will be able to fill the application form until March 25, 2019. Aspiring candidates who seek direct recruitment into the advertised vacancies will be required to apply online, through the online mode only. There are 615 TGT Sanskrit (Rest of Haryana) and 163 TGT Sanskrit (Mewat Cadre), which makes a total of 778 vacancies. Eligible and interested candidates may keep reading this page as it contains all details about the HSSC TGT Sanskrit Teacher Application Form 2019.
HSSC TGT Sanskrit Teacher Application Form 2019
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission released the official notification for the TGT Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2019 on 14 January 2019. The official schedule of events relating to the TGT Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2019 is detailed out in the table below.
|HSSC TGT Sanskrit Teacher Application Form 2019||Important Dates|
|Date of official advertisement||14 Jan 2019|
|Start of Online Application Form Submission||22 Feb 2019|
|Last date for Submission of Application Form||25 March 2019 (till 11:59 p.m.)|
|Closing date for deposit of Application Fee||28 Mar 2019 (till 11:59 p.m.|
Apply Online: Candidates will be able to fill HSSC TGT Sanskrit Teacher Application Form 2019 from www.hssc.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria of HSSC TGT Sanskrit Teacher 2019
The eligibility criteria set by the HSSC for TGT Sanskrit Teacher is listed in the next section.
- Graduation with at least 50% marks in Sanskrit as an elective subject with a 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed) or a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- 12th with at least 50% with 4-year Bachelor in Elementary Education.
Age limit is 18-42 years. There is age relaxation for reserved categories and women.
HSSC TGT Sanskrit Teacher 2019 Application Fee
The candidates applying for TGT Sanskrit Teacher recruitment 2019 will be required to pay a minimal application fee to have their applications successfully registered with the Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC).
- For General Category male candidates – Rs. 150/-
- General Category female candidates application fee is – Rs. 75/-
- SC/BC male candidates of Haryana State will have to pay Rs. 35/-
- SC/BC female candidates will have to pay Rs. 18/-
Ex-Servicemen of Haryana are exempted from paying application fees.
Mode of Payment
There will be two modes of payment i.e. Online as well as Offline.
Online – Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card
Offline – e-Challan of State Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, and IDBI Bank etc.
Important Documents For Filling HSSC TGT Sanskrit Teacher Application Form 2019
Candidates will be required to upload scanned copies of the following documents along with their online application form.
- Matriculation Certificate showing date-of-birth and mark sheet of 10+2 / Graduation / Diploma / Degree etc.
- Sports Gradation Certificate in case of Eligible Sports Persons, duly issued by the competent authority.
- Haryana Domicile Certificate( in case of reserved categories like BCA/BCB/SC/ESM/DESM/DFF and Women)
- Copy of Challan / Credit certificate issued by Treasury / e-challan as the case may be in case of candidates who have applied earlier.
- Passport size photograph attested by the candidate.
- Scanned signature of the candidate.
How To Fill HSSC TGT Sanskrit Teacher Application Form 2019
Before beginning to fill the Online Application Form for HSSC TGT Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2019 candidates are advised to go through the HSSC prescribed Eligibility Criteria to check if they are eligible to take part in the recruitment process. The eligible candidates can proceed to fill the Application Form following the following steps.
- Visit the Official Website where the Online Application Form link will be available during the scheduled time period for submission on the Application form (the link will be disabled after 11:59 p.m. of the last date for form submission)
- The candidates are advised to fill in all the details as asked for in the online application form. They should fill every detail with the utmost care so as to maintain accuracy as after final submission of the Application form, no change will be allowed.
- After submitting your Online Application Form, Registration No. and Password will be generated.
- Candidates will have to take a print out of the registration no. and password screen for future reference of your application status and for Reprinting of your online filled Application Form and e-Challan form.
- After the successful submission of the application form, candidates should take a print out of the filled application form and e-Challan.
- The hard copy (print-out) of the Application form along with all the uploaded documents must be brought at the time of verification/scrutiny.
About HSSC TGT Sanskrit Teacher Recruitment 2019
The Haryana Staff Selection Commission, Panchkula (earlier referred to as the Subordinate Services Selection Board) has released its official notification for direct recruitment into a total of 778 vacancies in TGT Sanskrit Teacher posts. The vacancies have been divided into 163 TGT Sanskrit (Mewat Cadre) posts and 615 TGT Sanskrit (Rest of Haryana) posts. Eligible and interested candidates will now soon be able to apply for the recruitment opportunity by applying for the same through HSSC’s official website, hssc.gov.in.