BSEH released HTET 2018 Application Form 2017 on November 01, 2017. The application form of Haryana TET 2017 is available online. Earlier, the last date to apply was November 10, 2017, but now it has been extended until November 13, 2017. The Board will provide the facility to edit the application form from November 11 to 15, 2017. It is crucial to submit the HTET application form and fee in the prescribed format. Else, the Board will not issue admit card in the name of the candidate. Check the process to submit HTET Application Form 2017, fee details, and more information from this page.
HTET Application Form 2017
Candidates who are interested in Appearing for HTET 2017 have to fill an online Application form through the official website of Board of School Education Haryana. Candidate must submit the complete application form before the last date given in the schedule below.
|The application form will be available from||01 Nov 2017|
|Last date for online submission|
|Correction in Particulars|
- Notice for Correction Offline: Click here for notice for Level, Caste Category/Physical Challenged.
- Application Form: Click here to Apply online for HTET 2017
- Edit Application Form: Click here to Edit the form for HTET 2017.
- Important Notice: Click here to check the notice regarding confirmation page.
Application fee: Candidates can pay examination fee through the payment gateway as per the instructions are given on the aforesaid website of board.
|Category||For one-level only||For two-level only||For three-level only|
|SC & PH Candidates of Haryana Domicile||Rs 500/-||Rs 900/-||Rs 1200/-|
|For All Candidates except SC & PH of Haryana Domicile||Rs 1000/-||Rs 1800/-||Rs 2400/-|
|All candidates outside Haryana (including SC & PH)||Rs 1000/-||Rs 1800/-||Rs 2400/-|
Before Applying Online Candidate must carefully go through these instructions
- Carefully go through the INFORMATION BULLETIN – “Guidelines/Instructions – Scheme of examination” available on the website of the Board www.htet.nic.in
- Submitting AADHAR Card Number is Mandatory while applying for On-Line Application.
- Proceed for remittance of examination fee through e-challan as per instructions are given on the aforesaid website of the Board.
- Access/Login the website of the Board (www.bseh.org.in OR www.htet.nic.in) and follow the instructions as mentioned in the column “How to Apply – Online Application Form”. It is also essential that the candidates should mention their name, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth as mentioned on their certificate of Secondary Examination. Mentioning Roll No. of Secondary Examination, Year of qualifying Secondary examination and Name of the Board are also essential.
- Candidates are advised to keep one copy of Computer Generated Application Form (Confirmation Page) with them for future reference. There is no requirement to send any hard copy of any document including Computer Generated Application Form (Confirmation Page) to the Board.
- Online submission of multiple applications for a particular Level to the Board will be viewed seriously. Candidature of such candidates shall be liable to be cancelled and the candidate may be debarred for future examination (s) without making any correspondence in this regard.
- Candidates shall be allowed to make online corrections in their particulars and subjects (Except Level & Category/Physically Challenged Option) from 11- 11-2017 to 15-11-2017 and afterwards no request will be entertained.