HUDCO Recruitment 65 Trainee Officers Posts 2016 – Housing and Urban Development Corporation Limited (HUDCO) has issued a notification for recruitment of 65 Trainee Officers posts. Interested and suitable job hunters who are seeking jobs may apply online in prescribed format for the recruitment of 65 posts.
Candidates who have eligibility as mentioned below, they can apply for these posts. (HUDCO Recruitment 65 Trainee Officers 2016). For more details like how to apply, selection process etc. refer below information.
Latest – Cadre Wise Merit List has been announced. Scroll down to check.
|Application Form||Click here|
HUDCO Recruitment 2016 of Trainee Officers
Candidates who are interested and eligible can apply online from here. Candidates are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling the Online Application form.
Total Number of Vacancies: 65 Posts
Name of Posts: Trainee Officers
- Projects – 30 Posts
- Civil Engineer: 20 Posts
- Architecture: 05 Posts
- Planning Engineer: 05 Posts
- Finance: 28 Posts
- Law: 07 Posts
Scale of Pay: Rs.16400-40500/-
Age Limit: 26 Years (Relaxation in age for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per Govt guidelines)
Education Qualification – Candidates possess Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering / Architecture, Post Graduation Degree / Diploma in Planning, CA/ICWA/MBA, Degree in LAW. Check Post wise detailed education from below.
Selection Process – Selection will be made on the basis of Computer Based Test and Personal Interview.
Application Fees – The application fee for applying for the above posts is Rs.300/-(application fee is exempted for SC/ST/PWD candidates).
How to Apply – Candidates have to fill the Online Application and pay the application fee to complete the application process.
|Start of Online Registration||10 Sep 2016|
|Close of Online Registration||30 Sep 2016|
|Date of exam||04 Dec 2016|
Applicants can submit online applications through HUDCO Website www.hudco.org as per the schedule given above for the different discipline of posts. No other means/mode of application shall be accepted. The direct link to apply online is also provided above for the sake of candidates.
A candidate can apply only for one post.
How to Apply ?
The applicants are advised to read all the instructions on the application carefully and then fill up the application through on-line mode.
- Visit the Housing and Urban Development Corporation Limited OR Use the direct link provided above to apply online.
- Then Read the HUDCO Recruitment 2016 Advertisement 2016
- As per the Post find the eligibility Criteria to Apply.
- If You have the qualifications fill the application Form through online mode.
- Fill the Complete Details and upload the required documents.
- Then Submit the Application Form and take hard copy for future reference.
- (Civil & Architecture) – Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engg./ Architecture.
Preferred: Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in any of the subjects related to Civil Engg./ Architecture/ Town Planning.
- Planning – Bachelor Degree / Masters Degree or PG diploma in Planning (Candidates with Degree in Engineering / Architecture with Masters or PG Diploma in Planning are also eligible)
- CA/ICWN MBA with specialization in Finance, 2 years PGD(specialization in Finance) or Post graduation in Commerce, Economics from Govt. Recognized university/institute.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LLB).
- Preferred : Masters Degree in Law (LLM)
HUDCO Recruitment Admit Card 2016 of Trainee Officers can be downloaded from the official website on receiving SMS from HUDCO. Candidates can download their HUDCO Admit Card 2016 for Computer Based Test. Login in link is provided here for the sake of candidates.
Examination is scheduled on 04/12/2016 (Sunday). Admit card is being issued citywise. Kindly wait for SMS from HUDCO.
Admit Card Process is over now.
Login here (candidate login) for admit card print out; admit card can be downloaded when you get SMS from HUDCO.
Result of HUDCO Recruitment 2016 of Trainee Officers has been declared by HUDCO on their official website after the conduction of Online Computer based test. Candidates who have appeared in the Online Computer based test are able to check their HUDCO Recruitment Result 2016 on the official website or from the direct link given below.
Get Result / Merit List of HUDCO Recruitment 2016 here
Interview Call Letter
Candidates who have successfully qualified the Online Computer based test are eligible for Personal Interview. Candidates can download the interview call letter from official website or through the link given below.
Interview starts from 01 Feb 2017 and end on 16 Feb 2017.
To download Interview Call Letter for HUDCO Recruitment 2016, Click here.
Venue of Interview
Final Merit List
After held the Personal Interview, Final list of selected candidates for HUDCO Recruitment 2016 of Trainee Officers has been released by HUDCO on the official website.
Cadrewise Merit list, Click here.
Selection will be made on the basis of Computer Based Test and Personal Interview.
Computer Based Test
- Eligible candidates will be required to appear for Computer based online test.
- The Computer Based test shall comprise of the following two Sections:
- Concerned subject of relevant discipline – No. of Question 100
- General English, Quantitative aptitude, Reasoning & General Awareness. (common for all disciplines) – No. of Question 50
- Duration of Test will be 02 hours.
- There is no negative marking for Wrong Answers.
- The level of the domain subject will be as per the prescribed qualification in relevant discipline.
- Medium of Test will be in English and Hindi.
- From among those who qualify in the Computer Based Test, candidates will be shortlisted for interview for which call letters will be uploaded on HUDCO website and candidates will be intimated for the same through SMSs and Emails. No other communication will be sent to the candidates for this purpose.
- The Candidates short-listed on the basis of performance in the online test will be called for personal interview for which reimbursement of to and fro single 2nd AC Rail/Bus fare from the nearest railway station of the mailing address to the place of interview by the shortest route will be allowed on production of necessary receipts.
The Computer Based test will be conducted at 21 Cities namely Ahmedabad, Bhopal, Bangalore, Bhubaneshwar, Chennai, Chandigarh, Delhi, Dehradun, Guwahati, Hyderabad, Jaipur, Jammu, Kolkata, Kohima, Lucknow, Mumbai, Patna, Raipur, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Vijayawada. The list of Centres is tentative and places can be changed at the discretion of HUDCO. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the Computer Based test.
Selected candidates will be placed in the pay scale of Rs. 16400 – 3% – 40500 (IDA pattern) during one year training. On successful completion of training period, these candidates will be considered for regularization as Officers in the pay scale of Rs. 16400-3%-40500. Besides basic pay candidates will also be paid Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance, perquisites & allowances and will also be entitled for other benefits such as leave, medical treatment, provident Fund, Gratuity etc. as per company rules in force from time to time during training / after regularization.