Hyderabad High Court Admit Card 2016 can be downloaded by applicants. Admit Card of Hyderabad High Court 2016 Civil Judge (Junior Division) is issued by the exam conducting body. Candidates can download the hall ticket by entering name and / or other login credentials. High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad, for the state of Telangana and for the state of Andhra Pradesh is conducting screening test, written exam, and viva voce as per schedule.
Hyderabad High Court Admit Card 2016
|Dispatch of admit cards||Second Week of Nov 2016|
|Candidates must be receiving admit cards by||20 Nov 2016|
|If candidates do not receive admit card by said date, they can download admit card for Hyderabad High Court Civil Judge (Junior Division) from website from||21 Nov 2016|
|Date of Screening Test||27 Nov 2016|
|Availability of Admit card||13 Feb 2017 – Available|
|Date of Written Exam||19 Feb 2017|
|Date of Viva-voce||will be notified later|
Hyderabad High Court Admit Card 2016 is issued to candidates appearing in screening test, written exam, viva voce.
- Candidates who are eligible for Screening test / written test is issued the Admit Card for Hyderabad High Court Recruitment 2016 by High Court of Judicature, Hyderabad.
- Availability of hall tickets is online as well as offline.
Download Hyderabad High Court Admit Card 2016 Here
Admit Card is available for Written Test.
Download here – Click here to download admit card for Civil Judge (Junior Division) Written Test 2016.
To check Hall ticket numbers of qualified candidates for appear in written exam, Click here.
Admit Card is over for Screening Test.
Download here – Click here to download admit card for Civil Judge (Junior Division) Screening Test 2016.
Official website where admit card is being issued is hc.tap.nic.in.
Candidates will receive Hyderabad High Court Admit Card 2016 by RPAD (Registered Post). Those who do not get them by post can download hall ticket online.
The Screening Test in connection with the recruitment to 53 posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division) notified for the year 2016 against Notification No.36/2016- RC in the State Judicial Service will be held on Sunday the 27th day of November, 2016, from 10.00 a.m. to 12.00 noon, at the following venues.
Original Hall Tickets are dispatched to the candidates. If any candidate does not receive the Hall Ticket before 20.11.2016, he/she can download the hail ticket from the official website of High Court from 21.11.2016 onwards.
How to download admit card
- On opening the Official website page, on right side, there will be the latest notifications blinking.
- By clicking on the same, a page containing the brief subjects will be displayed.
- Again click on the subject relating to down loading of the Hall Tickets.
- A page appears on the computer screen. In the field relating to “name of the candidate”, the candidate has to enter his/her name as mentioned by him/her in the application, and thereafter the computer generated Hall Ticket appear on the screen.
- Hall ticket has to be downloaded and candidate has to obtain a print of the same.
- Thereafter, the candidate has to affix his/her passport size photo on the downloaded hall ticket duly signed by him/her, and got attested by a Gazetted Officer and appear for the Screening Test.
To get admit card by post candidates were asked to attach two Self addressed stamped thick envelops (12 cm x 26 cm) for sending Hall Ticket-cum-Identity Sheets to the applicants by RPAD (Postal stamps worth of Rs.30/- to be affixed on ONE envelop) while filling the Application Form. Also four (4) duly filled in Hall Ticket-cum-Identity Sheets had to be sent. Each Hall Ticket-cum-Identity Sheet, one original and duplicate for Screening Test and one original and duplicate for Written Examination had to be printed on separate papers and on legal size paper only.
Screening Test, which is objective in form; (if the number of applications exceeds 10 times the number of notified vacancies);
Written Examination shall carry 80 marks.
Viva Voce, which shall carry 20 marks.
Screening Test if necessary and written examination will be held at the places to be specified by the High Court separately.