Hyderabad High Court Result 2017 – High Court of Judicature, Hyderabad is conducting Screening Test / Written Test / Viva-voce for the Recruitment of Civil Judge (Junior Division) posts in Hyderabad High Court. Candidates who have received their Admit Card by RPAD and have appeared in the Examination can check their Hyderabad High Court Result 2017. Check all the relevant detail of Hyderabad High Court Result 2017 here.
Latest – Marks list of candidates appeared for written examination held on 19 Feb 2017 for posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division) has been announced.
|Date of Screening Test||27 Nov 2016|
|Date of Written Exam||19 Feb 2017|
|Date of Viva-voce||10 to 17 Apr 2017|
|Date of Final Result||29 Apr 2017|
Hyderabad High Court Result 2017
Candidates can check their Result for Hyderabad High Court Recruitment 2016-17. Direct link to check result is given below.
- Click here for Marks list of candidates appeared for written examination held on 19 Feb 2017 for posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division). – New!
- Click here for Final Result (Provisionally selected for 53 posts of Civil Judge(Junior Division).
- Click here for revised interview schedule.
- Click here for Written Test Result (Also shortlisted for Interview) held on 19 Feb 2017.
- Click here for Hall ticket numbers of qualified candidates who appeared for Screening Test held on 27 Nov 2016.
- Click here for Marks List of all the candidates under Direct Recruitment.
- Click here for Marks List of all the candidates under Recruitment by Transfer.
Minimum Qualifying Marks
Only such candidates who secure 40% marks (for OC category), 35°k (for BC category), and 30°h (for SC and ST categories), in case of direct recruitment, shall be treated as qualified in the written examination.
In case of the candidates for Recruitment by Transfer, the qualifying marks are 40°k, in the written examination for O.Cs and B.Cs, and 30% for SC/ST candidates.
After result of written examination is announced, qualified candidates in the ratio of 1:3 of the available vacancies in the respective categories shall be called for Viva-Voce.
No TA and DA will be paid to any of the candidates appearing for Screening Test/Written Examination/Viva Voce.
The process of selection shall comprise of
- Screening Test
- Written Examination
Candidates who are qualified in the Screening Test, if held, shall be short-listed to the level of 1:10, of the available vacancies in each category, in the order of merit, conferring eligibility upon them, to appear in the written examination. The marks obtained in the screening test shall not be added to the marks obtained in the written examination and they shall not be counted for determining final order of the merit of the candidates, as the screening test is conducted for the purpose of short listing the candidates.
Mere selection does not confer any right on a candidate and his/her appointment shall be subject to verification of antecedents.