Hyderabad High Court Recruitment 2016-17 – High Court of Judicature, Hyderabad has published notification for 53 vacancies in the Cadre of Civil Judges (Junior Division) (43 under direct Recruitment & 10 under recruitment by Transfer). This notification is issued for both the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Candidates can check all the relevant details of Hyderabad High Court Recruitment 2016-17 like Application process, eligibility criteria, admit card, result, selection process etc on this page below.
Latest – Final Result (Provisionally selected for 53 posts of Civil Judge (Junior Division)) has been announced. check on “Result” page link.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
|Answer Key||Click Here|
Hyderabad High Court Recruitment 2016 – 2017
Candidates who are interested in taking part of the Recruitment process of Hyderabad High Court for Civil Judge (Junior Division) can check the complete detail here.
Total No. of vacancies – 53
|Category||Direct Recruitment||Recruitment by Transfer|
- For Direct Recruitment – not completed the age of 35 years as on 1.02.2016.
- For Recruitment by Transfer – not completed the age of 48 years as on 1.02.2016.
Educational Qualification – Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Law.
Selection Process – Selection of candidates will be based on the following stages:-
- Screening Test
- Written Examination
Application Fee is Rs. 300/- (Rs. 100/- in case of SC / ST Candidates).
How to Apply – Candidates have to download the Application form and sent it to the Hyderabad High Court Recruitment Authority.
|Last date for submission of Application form||16 Sep 2016|
|Date of Screening Test||27 Nov 2016|
|Availability of Admit card||13 Feb 2017|
|Date of Written Exam||19 Feb 2017|
|Date of Viva-voce||will be notified later|
Hyderabad High Court Application Form 2016 – 2017
Application form for Hyderabad High Court Recruitment 2016-17 is available now. Candidates who are eligible can download and fill the application form on or before the last date of Application. Candidate are requested to read the instruction carefully before filling the Application form.
Application Form is over now.
Hyderabad High Court Application Form: Click here to download the Application Form for AP / TS High Court Recruitment of Civil Judges (Junior Division).
Application Fee: Rs. 300/- (Rs. 100/- only in case of SC/ST candidates) drawn on any Nationalized Bank in favour of the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad, payable at Hyderabad.
Submission of Application Form with enclosures
Application form are to be submitted in the offices of the Principal District Judges of the concerned Districts, where the applicants reside; and the applicants residing in Hyderabad and Secunderabad, can submit the applications in the office of the Chief Judge, City Civil Court, Hyderabad; during the office hours, on any working day.
Applications of the candidates belonging to other States can be submitted in the office of the nearest Principal District Court in the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh or to the Registrar (Recruitment), High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad — 500 066.
Application shall include hall tickets in quadruplicate.
Hyderabad High Court Eligibility Criteria for Recruitment
Only those candidates who possess the qualifications prescribed under A.P. State Judicial Service Rules, 2007 and the qualifications as indicated below, as on the last date, stipulated for submission of applications, shall be eligible to apply.
Direct Recruitment: Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Law, awarded by any University established by Law in India.
Recruitment by Transfer: Must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Law awarded by any University established by Law in India. Confirmed members or approved probationers in the categories named hereunder are eligible to apply for the vacancies earmarked for Recruitment by Transfer.
- Section Officers, Court Officers, Scrutiny Officers, Accounts Officer, Court Masters, Personal Secretaries to Judges, Personal Secretaries to Registrars, Translators and Deputy Section Officers, Overseer, Assistant Section Officers, Computer Operators, Assistant Librarian, Assistants, Readers, Examiners, Telex Operator, Telephone Operator, Typists of the High Court of Judicature at Hyderabad for the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh.
- Chief Administrative Officers, Senior Superintendents, Superintendents, Stenographers Grade-I, II & III, Senior Assistants, Junior Assistants, and Typists of the Judicial Ministerial Services of the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh;
- Assistant Public Prosecutors, Senior Assistant Public Prosecutors, Additional Public Prosecutors Grade-IT; of Prosecution Services of the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh;
- Section Officers in the Law Department of Secretariates of the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh;
- Section Officers in the Legislature Departments of the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh; and
- Managers of the Offices of the Advocate General; Government Pleaders, Public Prosecutors, Editor, I.L.R. of the State of Telangana and the State of Andhra Pradesh;
Screening Test, which is objective in form; (if the number of applications exceeds 10 times the number of notified vacancies);
Written Examination shall carry 80 marks.
Viva Voce, which shall carry 20 marks.
Selection Process & Syllabus
The process of selection shall comprise of
- Screening Test
- Written Examination
Candidates who are qualified in the Screening Test, if held, shall be short-listed to the level of 1:10, of the available vacancies in each category, in the order of merit, conferring eligibility upon them, to appear in the written examination. The marks obtained in the screening test shall not be added to the marks obtained in the written examination and they shall not be counted for determining final order of the merit of the candidates, as the screening test is conducted for the purpose of short listing the candidates.
The Questions in the examinations shall be answered only in English. In the selection process, the proficiency and knowledge of applicants in,
- Substantive Laws, comprising of Indian Contract Act, Hindu Marriage Act, Hindu Succession Act, Easements Act, Specific Relief Act, Limitation Act, Transfer of Property Act, Indian Penal Code, Negotiable Instruments Act, Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, Registration Act, Indian Stamp Act, A.P. Land Encroachment Act, A.P. Buildings (Lease, Rent & Eviction) Control Act, and
- Procedural Laws comprising of Civil Procedure Code, Criminal Procedure Code, Evidence Act, Civil Rules of Practice and Criminal Rules of Practice, will be tested.
In the Viva Voce, the academic knowledge of a candidate, his/her communication skills, his/her tact and ability to handle various situations in the Court, will be tested.