Indian Air Force (IAF) released the admit card of Air Force Common Admission Test (AFCAT) exam today at afcat.cdac.in. The admit card released today is for the upcoming IAF AFCAT 01/2020 exam that is going to be held on February 22 and 23, 2020, at designated exam centres. Let us quickly explain how to download the admit card and what to do in case someone has forgotten the password.
IAF AFCAT 01/2020 Admit Card Available For Download
All candidates who had successfully submitted their application forms can now download their exam hall tickets from the candidate login.
Click Here to Login and Download the AFCAT 2020 admit card.
How to Download the IAF AFCAT 01/2020 Admit Card
Admit card for IAF AFCAT 01/2020 is made available in the candidate login.
- Step 1: To download the admit card candidate has to go to the candidate login. They can either refer to direct link given above, or they can go to the official website and tap on the tab, which says ‘Candidate Login’. From the drop down they have to select ‘AFCAT 01/2020 Cycle’
- Step 2: As soon as the candidate reaches the login page, they will be asked to add their Email ID, Password and captcha, as shown in the image below
- Step 3: After adding all the relevant entries, candidates have to click on “Log In” option to get their admit card downloaded.
Important to Know: AFCAT 1 2020, is going to held on February 23 & 24, 2020.
How to Retrieve Password to Download the IAF AFCAT 01/2020 Admit Card
If a candidate has forgotten the password, then they can retrieve the same by following these quick steps:
- Step 1: Go to the log in page, by referring the steps given above
- Step 2: Now, click on the ‘Forgot Password’ as shown below in the image below,
- Step 4: Candidates have to add the details as shown in the image below. Once the correct details are added, candidates can log in to download their admit card of IAF AFCAT 01/2020.
About AFCAT 2020
AFCAT is conducted to hire the Indian citizens both, women and men, to join as the Group A Gazetted Officers for Ground as well as Flying duty. Hirirng through AFCAT is done for non-technical as well as technical branches. Candidates applying for AFCAT should meet the specific eligibility criteria. In case of non-compliance with the eligibilty crieria, their candidature might get rejected in later stages.
Important to Know: Candidates who have applied for Ground Duty (Technical) branch, have to appear in Engineering Knowledge Test (EKT), as well as in AFCAT.
Exam Pattern of AFCAT 2020
Duartion of AFCAT will be 02 hours, and candidaes have to answer 100 questions of 300 marks. Whereas, candidates will get 45 minutes to answer 50 questions in EKT. Total marks allotted to EKT is 150. Both the exam is conducted in online mode and candidates have to answer objective type questions.
Note: Mode of answering the paper remains English for AFCAT and EKT.
Here is the marking scheme for AFCAT 2020
- +3 marks are assigned for every right answer
- Incorrect answer will lead to the deduction of 01 mark
- No marks are given to unanswered questions