IAS Application Form Withdrawal 2022 – The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has closed the IAS application form withdrawal 2022 process. Candidates can withdraw their IAS application form from March 01, 2022. The UPSC IAS application form 2022 last date is March 07, 2022 (06:00PM). To withdraw with the method, applicants need their registered mobile number and email ID. The UPSC IAS application form withdrawal process is structured for those applicants who do not wish to attend the IAS exam after submitting the application. Candidates can find all the information regarding the UPSC IAS Application Form Withdrawal 2022 procedure from this article.
Latest: IAS 2022 application form withdrawal process over.
Recommended: IAS Free Mock Test Link
IAS Application Form Withdrawal 2022
Aspirants must note that those who withdraw IAS application form are not counted as appearing candidates.Mere applying for IAS exam is not counted as IAS attempt. Only those who submit IAS application form and do not withdraw it gets IAS admit card. Check UPSC IAS exam Application Form Withdrawal 2022 schedule below
|Start date of form withdrawal||01 Mar 2022|
|Last date of form withdrawal||07 Mar 2022|
Get link here: Click here for UPSC IAS application form withdrawal 2022.
Steps for IAS Exam 2022 Application Form Withdrawal
Aspirants should follow the below given steps to withdraw the UPSC IAS 2022 Exam application form:
1st step: Go to upsconline.nic.in
2nd step: On the homepage, aspirants have to click on the ‘click here’ button.
3rd step: Read the important instructions carefully and press ‘yes’ button.
4th step: Enter the registration ID and withdraw the application form.
6th step: Now, candidates can withdraw the application form.
Note:- Also the fee remitted will NOT be refunded.
Important Instructions For the UPSC IAS Exam Application Form Withdrawal 2022
The UPSC IAS application form withdrawal procedure is provided for those candidates who have already applied for the IAS 2022 exam but do not want to appear for the exam. To proceed with the form withdrawal method, candidates need to have their registered mobile number and email ID active. But before going to do that, it is important that they are well acquainted with the IAS application form withdrawal provision. For that, read out the instructions for the UPSC IAS application form withdrawal which are pointed below:
- Candidates are advised to provide the details of registered application with registration-id which was completed and submitted finally. There is no provision for withdrawal of incomplete applications.
- Before making the request for withdrawal, candidates must ensure that they have access to the registered mobile number and email-ID.
- Separate OTPs will be sent by the Commission on the registered mobile number and email-id. Request for withdrawal will be accepted only after it is confirmed by validating the OTP details sent on candidate’s mobile and email-id. Such OTPs will be valid for 30 Minutes only.
- After the final acceptance of the request, the candidate must print the authenticated receipt. Once application is withdrawn it cannot be revived in future.
- On successful completion of withdrawal of application, an auto-generated email and SMS will be sent on candidate’s registered email-id and mobile.
- In case any candidate has not submitted the request for withdrawal of application he/she may contact UPSC on email-id: [email protected] immediately.
Are Fees Refunded After UPSC IAS Application Form Withdrawal?
While the UPSC IAS 2022 applicants can have the option to withdraw applications after being registered, they cannot get the facility for the refund of fees. According to the official notification, under any circumstances, UPSC IAS registration fees will not be
UPSC IAS Admit Card 2022
The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admit Card three weeks before the commencement of IAS exam. The IAS admit card releases on the official UPSC website at upsconline.nic.in. No Admit Card will be sent by post. The UPSC IAS 2022 admit card contains information like the candidate’s full name, date of birth, roll number, date and time of exam, reporting time, venue details etc. Applicants need to carry the printed copy of the UPSC IAS 2022 admit card along with their valid photo-identity proof to the exam centre.
About UPSC IAS Exam
The Indian Administrative Service (IAS) exam is conducted by the Union Public Services Commission of India. UPSC IAS exam is one of the toughest competitive exams in our country. The UPSC IAS exam is conducted to recruit candidates to join the Indian Administrative Service(IAS), Indian Police Service (IPS), Indian Foreign Service (IFS), Indian Revenue Service (IRS) etc. UPSC IAS exam takes place once a year and it includes three phases: the Preliminary exam, Main Exam and Interview.
IAS Application Form Withdrawal FAQs
Ans. No, there is no fee required for application withdrawal.
No, UPSC does not refund the remitted application fee upon withdrawal.
Ans. Candidates can only withdraw IAS application form.
Ans. No. Mere applying is not counted as IAS attempt. Aspirants have to appear for the prelims exam.