IB ACIO Application Form 2020 – The online applications for IB ACIO 2020 is now available online at mha.gov.in. Eligible candidates can submit their IB ACIO application form before January 09, 2021. For IB ACIO registration, aspirants must keep an active email id and mobile number. Thereafter, IB ACIO Application Sequence Number/ASN is auto-generated. While applying, candidates have to pay the application fee of Rs. 600/- via online/ offline mode. Know more on IB ACIO application form 2020, process of application submission, documents required below
Latest: The IB ACIO 2020 application form is now available. Get direct link below.
IB ACIO Application Form 2020
Candidates with graduation degree in any discipline are eligible to submit applications for IB ACIO. Refer to the table below to know about the IB ACIO Application Form 2020
|Start of application process||19 Dec 2020|
|Last date to apply||09 Jan 2021|
|Last date to pay online fee||09 Jan 2021|
|Last date to pay fee via offline mode||12 Jan 2021|
Apply here: Click here to submit IB ACIO Application Form 2020.
Prerequisites for IB ACIO Application Procedure
Refer to the list available below to know what candidates should keep beforehand filling the IB ACIO 2020 application form.
- Email Id
- Mobile Number
- All educational qualification documents and certificates
- Photo ID card – Addhar card, PAN Card, Voter Card, Passport, etc
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Payment cards
How to Submit IB ACIO Application Form 2020?
The application procedure for IB ACIO is conducted online at the Ministry of Home Affairs website. Eligible candidates can submit their applications for IB ACIO recruitment by following the steps below:
1st step: First, browse the official website of MHA to get the application form link, mha.gov.in.
2nd step: Next step is to click on the ACIO recruitment link as shown in the image below.
3rd step: Copy-paste the link available in the pdf file to reach the IB ACIO registration link.
4th step: Now, read all the instructions available on the screen. Once done, click on the ‘sign up/ registration’ link.
5th step: Enter all the personal details asked in the registration form and click on submit button.
6th step: A login ID and password is generated on successful registration. Use these credentials to login and start applying for IB ACIO.
7th step: Upload the documents namely photograph and signature and proceed for the next step:
8th step: The last step is to pay the IB ACIO application fee. Take a print out of the filled-in application and payment receipt for future reference.
IB ACIO Application Fee 2020
While applying for IB ACIO 2020, candidates have to pay a certain amount as application fee. So, check the category-wise application fee and mode of payment for IB ACIO below.
|Male candidates of General, |
EWS and OBC category
|All SC/ ST, Female candidates, ExSM||Rs. 500/-|
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode: Debit Cards (RuPay/Visa/ MasterCard/Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, UPI.
- Offline Mode: SBI Challan
Image Specifications for IB ACIO 2020
The images of the photograph and signature can only be uploaded if properly scanned. Moreover, the images should be as per the image specifications available below:
|Length||35mm (width) x 45mm (height)||–|
Other Important Instructions
- Only colored photograph is acceptable.
- The background of the photograph should be light.
- Applicants should ensure that the sign is on white paper with black ink pen.
- Upload the signature area only and not the entire page used.
- Signature should be signed by the applicant and not by any other person.
Details to Enter in IB ACIO Application Form 2020
Following are the details that a candidate has to enter while submitting IB ACIO application form.
- Post Applied
- Candidate’s name
- Mobile number
- Email id
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Educational Qualification Details
Important Instructions Related to IB ACIO Application Form 2020
Read some important instructions related to the application procedure of IB ACIO below.
- Candidates can submit only one application for IB ACIO recruitment.
- Before submitting the application form, it is suggested to take a preview of the filled application form.
- Once the registration process is over, candidates must note down the Application Sequence Number/ASN. It is also sent to the registered email address as well.
- Applicants should have a valid email id before they submit applications for IB ACIO.
- It is important to keep passport photographs with them for each round of the selection process.
- Candidates must note that all the details provided in the application should be correct.
What Happens After IB ACIO Application Procedure is Over?
Once the application procedure for IB ACIO is over, Intelligence Bureau releases the admit card. Eligible candidates can download their respective IB ACIO admit card from mha.gov.in. They require registration number/ login id and password to log in and download the admit card. This call letter should be carried to the exam centre for IB ACIO for verification purpose. Along with this, carry an identity proof such as aadhar card, PAN card to the centre. The exam centre and exam date will be conveyed to aspirants through IB ACIO admit card.
About IB ACIO
The Intelligence Bureau is conducting the recruitment for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO). For this recruitment, IB has announced total 2000 vacancies. This recruitment opportunity will allow eligible graduates to join in Reputed Intelligence Bureau. To get selected to this post, candidates have to clear a three stage procedure – Tier-1, Tier-2 and Interview round.
Ans 1. Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- as the application fee of IB ACIO recruitment.
Ans 2. Graduates from any recognized university are eligible to submit applications for IB ACIO.
Ans 3. Applicants can pay the fee via online or offline mode as per their choice. However, keep the last date to pay the fee in mind.