Intelligence Bureau Apply Online 2017 – Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) Intelligence Bureau (IB) has again released IB ACIO Application Form 2017 for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II / Exe 2017 recruitment. Those who could not apply earlier can do so now. Candidates must complete process of IB ACIO Apply Online 2017 before the extended last date.
Intelligence Bureau Apply Online 2017
Latest – MHA has re-opened Intelligence Bureau Apply Online 2017 on 4th September 2017 midnight.
|AIMS ATMA 2018 Exam||Register to get Top MBA College|
|Times Group Bennett University||Apply Now for UG / PG Courses|
Read the following instructions before applying:
- Before proceeding, please delete the Cache Memory by pressing Ctrl and H key together (Ctrl+H).
- Please Logout before leaving apply online website.
- Candidates should have a valid e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the entire recruitment process. Registration number, password, and all other important communication will be sent on the same registered e-mail ID (please ensure that email sent to this mailbox is not redirected to your junk / spam folder). The candidates are requested to check regularly their e-mail for any communication from MHA. The candidate should not share e-mail ID or password with any other person.
- Candidates are required to apply through Online mode only . Applications sent through other modes will not be accepted/entertained and no further intimation will be sent in this regard.
- Candidates should take utmost care to furnish the details while filling up the online application.
- The candidates should ensure the completion of registration process by the stipulated date and time given in the detailed notification.
Apply here – Click here to apply online for IB ACIO 2017
Earlier, MHA IB launched online application form for Intelligence Bureau (IB) Assistant Central Intelligence Officer (ACIO) Grade II Executive Examination 2017 on August 12, 2017. The application procedure ended on September 02, 2017. However, there were some technical issues on the website due to which several aspirants could not apply. Keeping the welfare of candidates in mind, MHA decided to re-open online application form. Now it has been notified that MHA IB ACIO Apply Online 2017 will reopen at 00:00 hours on Sept 4-5 2017 and close at 23:59 on Sept 10, 2017. Candidates who register by Sept 10, 2017 will be able to pay the fee online upto 23:59 hours of Sept 12, 2017, and offline upto closing hours of bank on Sept 12, 2017. You can read the official notification below.
The examination fee is Rs 100, that too only for General male candidates, candidates belonging to other categories are exempted from fee.
The candidates are advised to check their eligibility before applying. The article is dedicated to Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade II Executive Exam 2017 Application form. The readers will find all the details related to important dates, eligibility criteria, application procedure, fee amount required to be paid, mode of payment.
The candidates can check the dates for the application submitting from the table below. The dates for the re-opening of application portal are also mentioned below.
|The online application form released on||August 12, 2017|
|Online application form submission at mha.nic.in ends on||September 02, 2017 till 11:59 pm|
|Re-Open Online application form submission at mha.nic.in begins form||September 04-05, 2017|
|Re-Open Online application form submission at mha.nic.in ends on||September 10, 2017|
|Last date to pay fees||September 12, 2017|
How to Apply for Assistant Central Intelligence Officer Grade-II Executive Exam 2017
Candidates need to be cautious while filling the application form. Given below is a virtual guide illustrating steps with images. When the candidates follow above link, they will find a dialog box.
The first set of instructions given for IB ACIO Apply Online 2017 is as follows (see image below).
It intimates you to take note of the details carefully like logging out before you leave the site, to possess a valid registered email id, application mode.
After reading all the details clearly, the applicants will now observe the home page. The home page has all the information related to important dates, warning to be careful from fraudulent companies offering job in IB, helpdesk numbers etc. candidates at this page can also click to see the detailed advertisement just in case they want to go through the details one more time. Candidates who have read the detailed advertisement should click the box and tick mark it to proceed with the application form. The home page has the following details.
Step 1 Registration
The candidates who are making a fresh registration will have to click the New User link as shown below. Entries marked with asterisks (*) are mandatory to be filled. Candidates will have to provide here their details such as:-
Name of the candidate, Email Address, Mobile Number, Gender, Category, Marital status,Date Of Birth and Access Code etc. The details to be filled in the Registration form are as follows:-
Step 2 Filling the Application Form
Here the candidates are required to provide
- Personal Information- Father’s Name, Relation, Religion, Nationality, Aadhaar Number and Home State
- Educational Qualification- Name of Course, Discipline/ Subjects/ Trade, Institute/ Board/ University Name, Result, Percentage, Mode of Exam, Year of passing
- Postal Address- postal address, center of exam
- Declaration Form – Declaration form and preview
Step 3 Personal Profile and Uploads
In this step, the candidates need to upload the digital image of their photograph and signature in jpg format the size of which should not exceed more than 50 kb.
Step 4 Payment of the application fee
Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay the fee. All SC/ST and Female candidates are exempted from paynet of examination fee.
|Category||Amount to be paid|
|General and OBC (male)||Rs. 100/-|
|SC/ST and Female||NIL|
Step 5 Download the application Form
Once you complete the form, take a final look at it and then click the icon “Click here to view/print your Application”. The form will be downloaded, you should save it in separate folder so that it can be located easily when the time requires.
- Educational Qualification: Graduation or equivalent from a recognised University.
- Desirable: Knowledge of Computers
- Age Limit: 18-27 years
Upper Age relaxation
- SC/ ST- 5 Years
- OBC- 3 years
- Departmental candidates- 40 years of age who have rendered 3 years of regular and continuous service
- General candidates- 35 years
- SC/ST Widow candidates- upto age 40 years
The Applications will have to made in online mode starting from 12 August 2017. The online portal on which the applications will have to made is mha.nic.in Submission will be accepted only till 02 September 2017 until 11:59 pm. The application portal will be operational only till this time period. Registration has to be done with the time frame prescribed. Wrong information in any column or submission of multiple applications may be rejected.
Before submitting the online form, please ensure that contained information such as spelling of names, uploaded photograph and signature in single file have been entered correctly. You must take a look at the page entirely and preferable take a print out of the form. Candidates are required to ensure that email id is valid and picture is not more than 6 months old.
The registration number, admit card/ call letter for Tier-II exam and Interview and other information related to the recruitment will be sent to the email ID provided by the candidates. Candidates are advised to ensure that email address ending with @nic.in are directed to their inbox & not to spam folder. They may also check the spam folder for emails sent from the helpdesk email [email protected] from time to time for updates related to the recruitment.
Special Note – There is no need to submit the hard copy of their application form.