IB JIO Recruitment 2016-17 is for 320 vacancies. Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India has released notification of IB Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) Recruitment 2016-17 for direct recruitment to the post of Junior Intelligence Officer Grade-II (Technical) in the Intelligence Bureau in Ministry of Home Affairs. Interested candidates can check eligibility criteria and apply without delay. Prior to exam and trade test, Ministry will release admit card.
Get here complete details of IB Junior Intelligence Officer Recruitment 2016-17 such as application form, eligibility criteria, admit card, result.
Latest – Final Result for IB JIO Recruitment 2016-17 has been announced. Check on “Result” page link.
|Admit Card||Click Here|
IB Junior Intelligence Officer (JIO) Grade II Recruitment 2016 – 2017
Total No. of Vacancies – 320
- UR – 190
- OBC – 43
- SC – 57
- ST – 30
Age Limit – Between 18-27 years
Educational Qualification – Higher Secondary (12th) with Mathematics and Physics. In addition candidate must have Two years Industrial Training Course from a recognized Institute in Radio Technician OR Electronics OR Electronics and Communication.
Selection Process – Written examination (Paper-I and Paper-II), and Trade Test.
Application Fee – Rs. 50/- (All SC / ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee).
How to Apply – Candidates can apply online and pay application fee via challan.
|Commencement of Online Application||03 Sep 2016|
|Last date of receiving online applications||24 Sep 2016|
|Last date of depositing fee||27 Sep 2016|
|Downloading of Admit Card||06 Oct 2016|
|Date of written examination||16 Oct 2016|
|Date of Declaration of Written Test Result||17 Mar 2017|
|Schedule of Trade Test||10 to 26 Apr 2017|
|Declaration of Final Result||08 Jun 2017|
IB JIO Grade II Application Form 2016 – 2017
Applications should be submitted ONLINE only by logging on to the website www.mha.nic.in. Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode. Candidates are advised must ensure their eligibility and read the instruction carefully before filling the Application form.
Application Process is over now.
Apply Online here:-
- Click here to Apply Online
Rs. 50/- (Rupees Fifty only). Only male candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay the fee. All SC/ST and female candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
Mode of Payment – Applicants (who are required to pay the fee) are to pay the fee by cash deposit at any branch of State Bank of India using the Challan form (available in part-II of the online application). The applicant will be required to take a printout of Challan form (wherein name of the applicant, his/her Registration number, etc. will be printed) and deposit the fee in cash in any branch of State Bank of India after a gap of one working day. A counterfoil of this Challan would be given back to the candidate by the bank, indicating the transaction ID, which may be retained by the candidates.
How to Apply?
- Candidates can fill their Application by visiting the official website or from the direct link provided above.
- Wrong information in any column may lead to the application getting rejected altogether.
- The candidates are required to upload their photograph and signature (in a single file the size of which should not be more than 50 KB) at the time of online registration itself. Instructions for uploading the single file containing photograph and signature are available on the online application portal.
- The candidates are required to take the print out of the Registration Slip and keep it in safe custody. They should also note down their registration number and Roll Number (as and when allotted) separately for future reference.
- Candidates are required to possess an e-mail ID valid for 06 (Six) months which is to be entered in the application form at the time of online registration. The registration number and login password
would be sent at the email ID entered by the candidates. Candidates are advised to ensure that email addresses ending with @nic.in are directed to their inbox and not to spam folder or any other folder. They may also check the spam folder for mails sent from the helpdesk email i.e. [email protected] from time to time.
- The candidates should possess a facility to take printout of the Challan Form and Registration Slip.
- The call letters for the trade test would be sent at the email provided by the candidate. In addition to this, the candidate will also have an option to download the same from the website of MHA.
- The candidate must also furnish one mobile number in the column provided in the application form to enable us to give SMS alert about the downloading of the call letter for the skill test or any other information related to the examination.
- This office will not be responsible for bouncing of any e-mail or malfunctioning of the mobile phone number given by the candidate.
- Applicants are NOT required to submit hard copy of their application forms.
- Higher Secondary (12th) with Mathematics and Physics, and
- Two years Industrial Training Course from a recognized Institute in Radio Technician OR Electronics OR Electronics & Communication.
Age Limit – Between 18-27 years.
|Test||Description of Examination||Marks|
|Written Examination||Paper-I: Objective Type multiple choice test on General Studies / Awareness, Numerical Ability, Science, Reasoning, Etc.||80 marks|
|Paper-II: Descriptive Paper (Matric level)|
a) English comprehension, b) Test of English language, antonyms, synonyms, one word substitution, etc and c) Test of elementary mathematics and science.
|Trade Test||The trade test would be practical based & technical in nature commensurate with the job profile.||40 marks|
The candidate has to appear in the written examination (Paper-I and Paper-II) at one of the test centres mentioned above. Paper-II of only those candidates will be evaluated who come up to a certain standard in Paper-I. On the basis of their combined performance in Paper-I and Paper-II, the candidates would be shortlisted for the trade test, the date, place and time of which would be intimated to the candidates at their email ID provided at the time of online registration. The candidates would also have an option to download their admit cards if they do not receive it by email. Based on the performance of the candidates in the written test (objective and descriptive) and trade test, they will be selected subject to successful completion of their Character and Antecedent verification followed by medical examination.
The trade test need not necessarily be conducted at the centre opted and may be conducted at a centre by clubbing candidates of nearby centres.