IBPS Clerk 2018 Eligibility
The eligibility criteria is one of the important parts for appearing in any examination. IBPS released the eligibility and qualification for IBPS Clerk 2018. The details about IBPS eligibility criteria and qualification is given below.
A candidate must be either –
- a Citizen of India or
- a subject of Nepal or
- a subject of Bhutan or
- a Tibetan Refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently
settling in India or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries
of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia,
Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be between 20 to 28 years, as on September 01, 2018.
Relaxation in upper age limit is as below
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons With Disabilities||10 years|
|Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Widows, Divorced women and women, legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he/she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Candidate must have operating and working knowledge in computer systems. For this, Certificate / Diploma / Degree in computer operations / Language / should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School / College / Institute.
- Candidate must be able to read, write and speak the official language of state or UT. Apply for vacancies in that state of which you know the language.
Insofar, dates and registration process of IBPS CWE CLERK-VIII Recruitment has been announced. Information on this page is as per last year brochure and for reference purpose only. As soon as IBPS releases IBPS CWE CLERK-VIII Recruitment 2018 information brochure, details will be updated here.